It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crypto Bug Memory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I was just thinking back to when I was in Kindergarten. We used to take a bus to school. Anyway, I was sitting next to my friend, Ben. He got bitten by a bug that he shrugged onto the ground.

I was going to take vengeance for my friend and kill the bug, but before I stomped on it, I took a good look.

It was the size of a nickel, and looked like a lady bug, except for the fact that it was white instead of red, and had a long silvery stinger in the back that was nearly as long as the rest of it's body.

Then I stomped it and an amazing amount of pinkish guts burst out all over the floor.

I've tried to determine what kind of bug this was on numerous occasions, but have been unable to do so. Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I know that ladybugs come in all sorts of different colours, but not sure about the stinger, are you sure it was actually attached to the bug, or some kind of limb perhaps?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Opulisum

I'm pretty sure the stinger was attached. That's what I've been picturing it as for years. However, if we could go back in time and put it in a jar, that may well have not been a stinger I saw. But that's what I recall. Trying to remember 10 seconds from decades ago is sometimes more difficult than it should be.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Identifying an insect without an image or sample is extremely difficult, as there are so many species of them. The person to identify the insect is yourself, seeing that you've got the "image". Use one of the following guides and tell us what you find:
Tool 1
Tool 2
Guide

new topics

top topics

join