It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age Religion of the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This thread's purpose is to investigate the New Age religion of the New World Orlder. Before we do that we need to know a little history about it first. Here is a very small version of my thread which I had prepared as a notepad file until it became so larg it wouldnt hold it all in the text file. There are multiple parts to this story much of which I have yet to write down or even think about. Much of the info on Babylon, Nimrod and Semiramis comes from a book I have by Brian Desborough. Some of it is quoted on other websites but not enough to give you guys a good link. Most sources are basic Wiki references, however there will be alot of other good websites and pictures for you to look at, so click on all the links if you have time. Important words or concepts will be highlighted at least once so that you know which ones to remember. In most cases you will be able to see how each section is connected to the other by the words I highlight. I just wanted to get this posted soon so that I can hear peoples responses. So remember that it is unfinished and I may repeat or overlap some things as I add onto it with replies later on. I hope you've got time to read it all!

-----------------------St. Malachy and the Last Pope-----------------------

As you may or may not know, a person named Saint Malachy had a vision of the future Popes, and we're currently on the last Pope.

www.crystalinks.com...
St. Malachy was reported to have possessed the powers of levitation, healing, and clairvoyance. While on his way to the Vatican to assume the post of papal legate for Ireland, he fell into trance and saw a line of papal reigns stretching from the successor to Innocent II and extending through centuries to the last of the line, identified as Peter of Rome. Malachy assigned short descriptions in Latin to each pope when he committed his vision to paper. These mottoes usually refer to a family name, birthplace, coat-of-arms, or office held before election to the papacy. Some of the phrases are multiple prophecies, written with ingenious word play. For example, Pius II, who reigned for only 26 days in 1503, was aptly described as "De Parvo Homine" (from a little man). His family name was Piccolomini, Italian for "little man."

The previous Pope, Pope John Paul II, finished his life's work by calling for a New World Order, based on the goals of the United Nations. The current Pope, Joseph Alois Ratzinger (called by St.Malachy: The Glory of the Olive) was elected Pope Benedict XVI, the 265th Pope, at the age of 78 and is 80 years old this year. Exceeding the average male age and not without some health issues, he may not have very long to live.

-----------------------Peter Roma and the end of the Church-----------------------

Catholics name St. Peter as the first Pope and teach that Jesus put Peter in charge of the Church; according to them he served as its bishop and was martyred there. It is these traditions that give the post of the bishop of Rome primacy. Saint Peter was crucified upside down which is why the Pope's rock hewn throne has an inverted cross carved into it.

The Pope is the intermediary between people and Heaven, having sole possesion of the Keys to Heaven.

en.wikipedia.org...
Matt.16:18-19: "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld will not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

The current Pope Benedict is number 111 on St.Malachy's list of 111 Popes. An un-numbered name appears at the end of the list and may have been added at a later date.

Here is the prophecy for the last name on the list called "Peter the Roman':"

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

Petrus Romanus is not a Pope because he is not numbered. There is a roman cardinal named Peter which people think may be the next Pope, but I doubt it.

Malachy's final words: "Rome, the seat of the Vatican, will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people." In 1909, while granting an audience, pope Pius X leaned back and closed his eyes. Suddenly he "awoke" and cried out: "What I see is terrifying. Will it be myself? Will it be my successor? What is certain is that the pope will quit Rome, and in leaving the Vatican, he will have to walk over the dead bodies of his priests."

-----------------------Ancient Babylon-----------------------

During the time of the Flood, according to the Epic of Gilgamesh, people under the leadership of Dinger en Lil Li (Enlil) established a farming community on Mount Hermon named Edin in order to escape the flood waters. These technologically advanced flood survivors became deified and associated with the skills they passed on. They were known as the a-nan-na, or the Anannage or Annnunaki. They left Edin for Mesopotamia where Assyria and Babylonia would be established. Noah's son Ham had a son named Cush, also known as Bel or Belus. Cush became known as the deity Hermes, which means Son of Ham. Ham or Khem means "burnt one."

Cush had a son named Nimrod who built a tower in Babylon order to escape a possible second flood. In early versions of Freemasonry, Nimrod is said to be one of the fraternity's founders. Nimrod was given the title of Baal (Lord) and is equated with Ninus and the god Kronos (Saturn, brother of Rhea the mother of the gods). Nimrod died and was declared to be the sun god. His wife Semeramis claimed impregnation by a sunbeam and that her child was Nimrod reincarnated and now called Tammuz/Ninus (Adon, Adonis). He became king Ninus of Assyria and the capitol city of Nineveh. (Roman: Ninus) The name Ninus is perhaps derived from the Assyrian Nunu, meaning "fish." Queen Semiramis of Babylon was the wife of Nimrod and known as the Queen of Heaven, the Virgin Mother of the Gods and the Holy Spirit symbolized as a dove holding an olive branch. (Semiramis: "the branch bearer" Ze-the, emir-branch, amit-bearer)

Nimrod was deified as Eannus, later as the Romans Janus, as a god with two faces who had the power to open the doors of heaven. The Babylonian priesthood claimed that Nimrod was the only one who possed the keys to heaven. He was the intermediary, the interpreter and messenger of the gods. Any religious dogma that did not come from Nimrod was therefore false.

-----------------------Peter and the Pope - Keys and Doors-----------------------

In Catholic tradition, Peter's leadership role among the Apostles lies at the root of the leadership role of the pope among the bishops of the Church. The pope is seen as the successor of Peter as bishop of Rome by all the ancient Christian Churches. Saint Peter was given the name Simon by Jesus and is usually called Simon Peter.

en.wikipedia.org...
... there is no mention of Peter founding the church in Rome or holding office there. The first Epistle of Peter ends with "The church that is in Babylon, chosen together with you, salutes you, and so does my son, Mark." (1 Pet 5:13).

The Pope is the head Bishop (overseer) of Rome, and he is elected by a group of Cardinals (the Latin cardo means "hinge," and the term was used in the same way that "key" is used in English today: certain clerics in many dioceses at the time, not just that of Rome, were said to be the "key" personnel, or, in Latin, the "hinges," cardinals) Carna was a nymph who lived where Rome would eventually be (and where Peter would be said to be buried). Janus fell in love with her and gave her power over door hinges and handles. As a goddess, she was known as Cardea, from cardo: hinge.

en.wikipedia.org...
In Roman mythology, Janus was the god of gates, doors, doorways, beginnings, and endings. His most apparent remnants in modern culture are his namesakes, the month of January and the caretaker of doors and halls: Janitor. ... His two faces originally represented the sun and the moon, and he was usually shown with a key. The two-faced image of Janus was often depicted on coins of the Roman Republic. January is named after him. ... As the sole ruler of Latium, Janus heralded the Golden Age. ... We can find in Greece Janus-like heads of gods related to Hermes.

Because of Janus' dual nature, he is also symbolized by a pair of crossed keys. Simon-Peter, the disciple with two names (tho not heads..) is also associated with keys; being given the keys to heaven, one is silver and the other is gold. (The sun and the moon.)

"Iona is Hebrew for dove. When Jesus called Peter, 'son of Jonas' it could have meant 'son of the dove.' In hebrew the letters I and J are inter-related." (Remember the dove is Semiramis - which would make Peter the Sun of Semiriamis - Tammuz, the reincarnated Nimrod, son of Cush/Hermes)

-----------------------Peter Roma and the New Age-----------------------

The priests of ancient Babylon established the Grand Council of Pontiffs to consolidate their power. As with many religions, including current ones and mystery schools, there exists two levels of religon. One is for the uninitiated masses and the other is the mystery teachings for the priests and elite. The Babylonian Mysteries were concerned with the Sacred Canon of Numbers among other esoteric subjects. The Babylonian High Priest who instructed the initiates was known as a Peter, meaning the Great Interpreter. Athens later continued this tradition with the Elusinian Mysteries where candidates for initiation recieved instruction from a book known as the "Pet Roma." In Egypt, the deified Kush was known as "Ptr-Roma." (Remember Cush was later known as Hermes.)

Saint Peters feast-day was traditionally celebrated on the day when the sun entered Aquarius. Previously the day when Eannus and Janus were honored.

-----------------------Stay Tuned - More To Come-----------------------

Is Hermes, or some variation, next in line to head the Vatican? Peter Roma is not numbered and therefore not a pope, but is it also not a person? Is the Peter Roma, or Ptr-Roma, going to be a new religion for the a new age, and be based on a Hermetic Mystery religion? I dont know about you, but I can't wait for more, stay tuned!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I wonder why the Freemasons and other secret society members that lurk this board haven't touched this thread yet. Because it actually contains info that they can't debunk with one witty and condescending line?

Must be.

Good thread. I look forward to the follow up.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
[edit on 14-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
I wonder why the Freemasons and other secret society members that lurk this board haven't touched this thread yet. Because it actually contains info that they can't debunk with one witty and condescending line?

I can only speak for me, but I didn't respond it because I saw no reason to. I think it's probably fair to say that the Tower of Babel was a myth. I think it is highly unlikely that God was actually afraid that people were going to build a tower so high as to reach into heaven and dethrone him. The fact is, the ancients used to make up stories to try to explain things they didn't understand. Why did different cultures speak different languages? Because of the Tower of Babel! Why do rainbows appear after rain? Because of the covenant with Noah! The ancient Hebrews didn't understand the effects of light through a prism, naturally.

As for Nimrod, he is also probably a mythological creation, and there is certainly no evidence that he has any connection with the deities of the ancient Gentile nations.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

For the same reason I dont reply to people who claim to have been abducted by aliens....

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

Where's the beef... Errr... The relevance?

I could care less about the Roman Catholic Church, Popes, or Christianity in general (it's just an upstart in the world of religions, though not as precocious as Islam). I neither subscribe nor entertain the cumbersome dogma of western religions, nor do I recognize any member or office of the same as being "in charge."

Oh, and I'm a Freemason... Go figure...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hehe Mirthful, I was raised Roman Catholic and I could care less for the church as well. Though I still like these interesting connections. Not proof of anything I'm sure, but fun to think about; for me at least. Oh and I appreciate all replies, even those from our evil masonic brothers here

Masonic Light, thank you for stopping in. Yes, I too believe the tower myths are, well myths. However it may be based on the large ziggurat with the temple to Sin/Nanna on top. The flood story may have been part of the Babylonian myths surrounding their own religions and ziggurat temples of the time. And there may still be more connections with this actual pyramid topped with a temple, but I will get to that in another post.

And ModernDystopia, thank you for your comments as well. I'll try to update it when I dont have too much homework.

[edit on 10/14/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia

Why are you singling out masons? This thread has nothing to do with freemasonry, so a freemason's response would be no more or less relevant than anyone elses.

I appreciate you wanting my opinion though

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well I cut to the chase in the first post to make it less of a read for everyone. So this one will give you a bit more info on the symbolic history of the possible New Age religion. There's a couple of fun links too, so don't skip them all.

-----------------------Historic Connections-----------------------

Remember from my first post that Nimrod and his dad Cush/Hermes were known as Baal/Bel. Also that the Babylonian High Priest and Kush/Hermes were known as Peter and Ptr-Roma, progenitors of the modern day Pope.

The date of May 1st is the founding of the Illuminati in the US, the communist 'may day' and the Celtic celebration of Beltane. The ancient Celts would celebrate this fertility festival with a reneactment of the crucifixion of Hesus on a holy hill. On the hill an Oak tree, upon which Hesus was crucified, is the axis mundi or world pillar which connects heaven and earth and brings fertility. The Celtic name for oak, daur, is the origin of the word door - the root of the oak was literally the doorway to the Otherworld. (Don't forget that the Pope is the door) Beltaine from Bel, and the Tower of BaBel made by a "united world," which was to be a stairway and door to heaven. (From Akkadian Ba-b-ilim, which means "Gate of the god") (The European Union building was intentionally designed to look like the Tower of Babel.) The actual Ziggurat pyramid of the Tower is just a base for the temple which sat on top. The layers of the ziggurat were painted according to the planet they represented. (Seven layers for the seven luminaries/planets) The foundation layer was painted black for Saturn, and the temple on top was painted gray; it was a temple to the Moon god, Nanna. In 570s BC, Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon, seeking to restore the ziggurat, wrote of its ruinous state, "A former king built the Temple of the Seven Lights of the Earth, but he did not complete its head."

The same seven rays of light can be seen on the Statue of Liberty, a Vatican coin minted by Pope Leo XII (who condemned Freemasonry!), and the original figure of Queen Semiramis of Babylon. Daughter of a fish goddess she is also associated with fish. (The fish was also a symbol of fertility at the time.) Her husband became the fish god Dagon who was called Cronos in Phoenicia. Besides being tied to fish and doves, she is also associated with Venus the morning star and light bearer. Venus, as you may know, is Lucifer in latin and is symbolized by the 5-pointed star. In addition, Sirius, being associated with Isis and Horus, is also the 5-pointed blazing star. Semiramis is also known as Astarte, Ishtar (Easter) and Esther (Madonna 's Kabbala name), as Eostre, Isis, Isi and Iswara, as Juno, Cybele, Deoius and Rhea. And as Baalti (My Lady), or Mea Domina in Italian and the corruption, Madonna.

The 7-Rayed crown and the torch (also 2 torches) are also symbols of Mithra. Chapter 2:17 of Revelations is a Mithraic initiation. Mithra subdued and became the Sun God. His cult was easily assimilated into conquored religions by simply naming him with the name of the indigenous sun god's name. To the Babylonians he was the Son of Light, Tammuz. Tammuz was the lover of Ishtar the Mother Goddess. Most of the well known Christian symbols come directly from Mithras. Mithra struck a rock and water gushed forth which eventually flooded the world (hello Aquarius), before which he taught a man how to build an ark to survive it. After his last supper he ascended into heaven like Elija in a firey chariot. He was reguarded as a beneficent androgynous deity, probably due in part to Mithra being the medium between the two lights: the invisible and the visible. And/or that the sun is sexless. Traditionally Mithraism was the religion of the elite. Mithra first appeared in the most ancient religious text, the Rig Veda; created by the Aryan invaders of India. "In Indian writings such as the Veda Mithra again appears as the attendant of the Lord of Heaven, Varuna. He is closely connected with the power of light and the sun, which is itself called 'the eye of Mitra and Varuna'." Here he was described as the God of Daylight. Clay tablets dating to 1400BC reveal Mithra worship in Mesopotamia. Abraham lived in a northern Mesopotamian city called Mitanni whose leaders were Indo European and who worshiped Mitra. Several clues point to Abraham being one of these Indo Aryan elites, including his wealth and ownership of land which wouldn't be possible for a peasant goat herder. The Feast of Tammuz was incorporated into the Jewish faith along with several other Babylonian festivals. Also Tammuz/Osiris/Attis/Adonis, as a dying and ressurrecting god, became an archytype for Christ. Having a fatal wound in his side, and being buried in a cave whose doorway-blocking rock was mysterisously removed revealing the missing body of Tammuz, sounds a bit familiar.

Pharaoh Amenhotep IV is famous for his religious and artistic revolution in Egypt. He developed his predecessors increasing focus on the Sun into the first Egyptian (semi-)monotheistic religion. He, slowly at first, stripped away other deities in favor the sun's disc called Aten. Eventually he named himself the sole prophet of Aten, as Nimrod did with his religion, and was the intermediary between earth and the now one true god. He also renamed himself Akhen-aten, after his god. Akhenaten deserted the old capitol of Egypt for a new one built from scratch for Aten at a new city also called Akhenaten today called el-Amarna. Akhenaten, like Mithras worshipers, believed the sun to be sexless and androgynous. This may have played a role in the sudden shift in sculpture where Akhenaten and his wife Nefirtiti both look the same. Before he changed his name, he also gave Re and Horakhty alot of importance; they became mixed together as the falcon headed Re-Horakhty-Aten. "The full title of Akhenaten's god was The Ra-horus who rejoices in the horizon, in his/her Name of the Light which is seen in the sun disc." -wiki. Basically is was a combination of the 3 most prominant sun symbols of the day.

Letters between Egypt and Cannan found at El Armana show that at least a third of those kings Pharaoh Akhenaten was corresponding with were Indo-Aryan. Akhenatens granfather Yuaa, a high priest, was Phonecian and therefore also Aryan. Yuaa's tomb contained an ornate chair decorated with a goat and sun-cross. The Goat represents the Phonecian Sun diety as well as being equated with the sun in Vedic literature. Phonecian rock carvings show a goat wearing a phrygian cap, a symbol associated with Mithra.

-----------------------Symbols to Look For-----------------------

Kronus was known as Bel and Kronos was the first ruler of the Assyrians. Kronos was the king of the Cyclopian tower builders as well. The name Kronos means "the Horned One." Nimrod was depicted as a bull or wearing the horns of a slain bull, and having a tail and cloven hind hooves. This is similar to Zernebogus a Celtic deity with horns and a tail, whose name means "seed of Cush," which is clearly Nimrod. And as mentioned: Ham, Cush's father, means burnt one; and this is revealed in the Celtic Beltane festival of passing livestock through two fires, the burning of a wickerman with a human sacrifice inside, and the hot-crossed buns with a solar cross on them.

There's a myth of Nimrod involving being torn to peices and put back together by his queen; which makes him quite parallel to Osiris. Nimrod also had a dream where his eye was pecked out by a small fowl. This reminds me of Horus losing his left eye in battle with Set. The left eye is called the Eye of Thoth and is conected to the Moon and to Hermes/Thoth/Wisdom. (Hermes is associated with the female messenger diety, quite appropriatly named Iris.) Odin donated his left eye to the fountain of wisdom; and like Nimrod, Odin is associated with the hunt. The moon god of the Sumerians was Nanna/Suen/Sin. The name Nanna is Sumerian for "Illuminator." The LeftEye and Illuminator of the Moon/Hermes/Thoth is also seen in the pyramid on the $1 bill, as well as other places.

Among the deities associated with Nimrod is Marduk. A symbol of Marduk is the triangular Spade. (You can make a spade with your hands facing outward and the tips of your index fingers touch and your thumb tips touch. Or you can bring your thumbs in a bit and make it a pyramid. Sound familiar?) The Aquarian New Age/NWO assault on the world is coming from all angles and one such angle of attack is in the media and more importantly the trend-setting culture of music. (Remember Madonna?) We have Jay-Z propping up the Spade and Triangle everywhere, sometimes with his left eye showing through. Then in a strange Horisian act, (if I may coin the word) the rapper Houston plucked out his own eye, his own left eye, after becoming disillusioned with the evils of the music industry. I will touch on Media/Entertainment industry later on.

-----------------------To Be Continued-----------------------

Stay tuned while I contine to entertain myself as usual, with the more recent history of the Aquarian/New Age religion of the NWO.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ok this one's a bit prophecy, history and symbolism. It's more informative and doesn't have any fun links to visit. Be sure to have already read through chapters one and two. Keep in mind the dual nature of Peter-Pope-Janus-Hermes, and remember that the feast days of Peter and Janus were when the sun entered Aquarius. Also, remember the "7-rayed" tower of babyon and 7-rays of Semiramis and Mithra.

-----------------------Albert Pike's three World Wars-----------------------

The infamous Albert Pike predicted three world wars, two of which have already passed.

www.threeworldwars.com...
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the agentur of the Illuminati between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. … We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm ... Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, ... and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, ... anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

-----------------------Great White Brotherhood, Invisible College and Ascended Masters-----------------------

Multiple groups around the globe are striving to connect all peoples into one all encomapssing religion. These 'missionaries of peace' are usually lead by some charismatic guru who claims to have channeled an "ascended master." Usually Tibetan or Atlantian monk. There was a thread on ATS about the book "War In Heaven" where a medium channeled some ascended masters who claimed to be the Great White Brotherhood. No, they arnt white supremecists. The G.w.B. and it's offshoot branches like the Solar Brotherhood all share the same idea that there is a brotherhood of spiritual masters who work for the benefit of mankind. It's quite hard to tell who's the good guys and who's the bad. I like to ignore them all. The G.W.B. also claims to have taken the image of Satan for themselves because they are the enemies of evil religious 'theocrats.' So all anti-religion and especially anti-christian rhetoric is influenced by the G.W.B. Most members of the GWB/Invisible College are deceased magicians and people who were members of occult societies like the Rosecrucians.

The Great White Brotherhood is said to have been created by pharaoh Thuthmoses III. The name means Born of (Moses) Thoth (Thuth). Thoth is Hermes and Mercury, but we'll get to that later. Some believe Moses was Thuthmose III or Ramose who served under Thuthmose III. Perhaps the Aten worship rubbed off to Adoni, or vice versa. (If you click on the Thuthmoses III link, that website makes the claim that YHWH came from the astrological teaching Moses recieved in the Egyption Mystery school.) The GWB has 39 members which has apparent occult significance. All I can come up with in modern day numbers is the 39 degrees of freemasonry. (3 Blue + 30 Scottish + 6 York. Red lodges count up from the Master Mason degree, so they start at 4°) The name of the Brotherhood could easily stem from their members having adorned themselves in white robes and dresses, as seen in the Tomb Of Vines, and as is extensively portrayed in the contemporary scrolls in the Egyptian Book of the Coming Forth by Light, commonly known as the Book of the Dead. The cheif deity of the underworld is Osiris; however it was originally was the extremely ancient god Anubis. Anubis is the patron of mummification, and the dead on their path through the underworld. (An important theme of initiations and mystery schools.) Anubis was also connected to Hermes in an amalgam called Hermanubis; who appears in alchemical and hermetical literature of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance.

www.selftransform.net...
I AM Father Melchizedek, voice for the Brotherhood. We have been best known as the Order Of Melchizedek, the White Brotherhood, and the Brotherhood Of Light. We are legions of ancient Brothers, Ascended Masters, angels, and light-bearing ascended species from different dimensions. We are the scribes for God. We are the gatherers of information, of knowledge and dare we say, of Truth. Someone has to keep records, dear one. We are in charge of the Akashic Records.

The Great White Brotherhood, also calling it's self the Invisible College, in War In Heaven makes a confusing claim that they are the enemies of ascended masters, while the above quote seems to indicate that they are the ascended masters. From War In Heaven, chapter 4:

Sometimes I’d ask, “Are you the Illuminati?” and be told, “Yes, we are the Invisible College.”
Then I’d ask them, “Are you the Ascended Masters the occultists talk about?,” and the spirits would answer, “No, we are the enemies of the Masters.
If I asked “Are you gods?” I’d get one of two replies: either “No, we are people, just like you,” or “No, we are the enemies of the gods.”

Anyways, according to this page the GWB is working towards the dawning of the Golden Age of Saint Germain. Saint Germain is basically Francis Bacon, famed alchemist and writer who was prominent in the formation of the United States. I'd advise watching the recently featured on ATS video Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings to learn more.

www.ascension-research.org...
Ascended Master Saint Germain:
Twin Flame / Divine Complement / Twin Ray:
* Portia
Embodied as:
High priest on Atlantis approximately 13,000 years ago
Plato
Francis Bacon -
Ascended Master Saint Germain is now known as "The God of Freedom" for the Earth and, since May 1, 1954, the Hierarch for the "Dawning Golden Age" in this current Aquarian Age cycle.

Also known as:
* God of Freedom
* Chohan of the Seventh Ray
* Lord of the Seventh Ray
* Hierarch of the Aquarian Age

The name "Saint Germain" is the name that Francis Bacon chose as his Ascended Master name upon his physical Ascension from the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania. It comes from the Latin Sanctus Germanus, meaning "Holy Brother".

-----------------------The Queen, Double-Oh-Seven and Secret Societies-----------------------

This information comes from the video, Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings, which was hosted here on ATS a few months ago. (Anyone know if it's still here?)

Queen Elizabeth was the sister of Bloody Mary who, as a Catholic, persecuted the Protestant christians including her sister Elizabeth who was imprisoned in the tower. While there, Elizabeth befreinded Doctor John Dee, a mathematician, astrologer and Roscrucian. Credited for founding modern Roscrucianism, Dee is also famous for creating Enochian Magick. He worked with Edward Kelly who conjoured the spirits which John Dee communicated with. Once Kelly contacted an angel who claimed that Jesus was not god, and that people are reincarnated, among other things.

John Dee laid out the foundation for the British empire, coining the word Britannia, and inventing modern navigation. He is also responsible for promoting the idea of British Israelism. He also believed that America was the site of ancient Atlantis. John Dee is the basis for figures such as Dumbledorf, Gandalf, and James Bond 007. As a secret agent for Queen Elizabeth, while overseas, Dee would sign his letters "007." Pope Pius V excommunicated Queen Elizabeth and persuaded other kingdoms to invade Britain with the Pope's blessing. John Dee and Francis Bacon were part of a secret network devoted to protecting Elizabeth, known as the Roscrucians. Sir Francis Bacon's last book was titled "The New Atlantis - The Land of the Rosicrucae" The secret societies would act "sub-rosa" or in secret; the rose being a symbol of keeping secrets. Francis Bacon worked hard to reform the english language the way that French poets were doing with thier own language. Bacon had a huge group of writers and his own printing press for pumping out literature and teach people new words and ideas in order to raise the consciousness of Britain.

Francis Bacon is considered the first grandmaster of freemasonry because he laid out the plan that all secret societies would follow. Bacon founded the Invisible College. He made contact with spirits who laid out his lifes work. Bacon called himself the Herald of the New Age, a title which belongs to Elijah. Elijah is the reincarnating ascended master who has performed miracles. Some claim he is Jesus and John the Baptist. Another name for Elijah is "Angel of the Covenant," covenant being "Brit" in Hebrew. Would that make Francis Bacon the "Angel of the Brit(ish)?"

(Sir Nicholas Bacon also served on the court of Queen Elizabeth, his son is Sir Francis Bacon.)

-----------------------This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius-----------------------

en.wikipedia.org...
Aquarius is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Aquarius. Under the tropical zodiac, Aquarius is occupied by the Sun from January 20 to February 18. The corresponding month in the Babylonian calendar is Arax Šabat.u "the destroying month", also called arax arrat zunne, "month of the curse of rains", associated with the Flood.

Aquarius is also associated with the Greco-Roman god Uranus/Caelus and sometimes the god Cronus/Saturn. ... In Grecian mythology, Aquarius is the constellation that was once Ganymede, cupbearer of the gods (like the cupbearing Semiramis on the Vatican Coin?). ... Medieval astrology associated the sign with Saturn, together with Capricorn qualifying it as cold and dry. (The horned sea-goat, Capricorn: The corresponding month in the Babylonian calendar is dedicated to the messenger of the gods. (Hermes equivalent)) ... Aquarius is the domicile of Saturn ... Aquarius is traditionally thought to be ruled by the planet Saturn, but in more recent years many astrologers have labelled Uranus as the ruler or co-ruler of Aquarius

-----------------------More to Come-----------------------

As usual, I make these threads mainly for myself. I could do a one liner about reptillian shapeshifting and get alot of responses, but I'd rather talk about something I like. Although.. reptillians may come up later. Besides I have get this these ideas out of my head and write them down so I can peice it all together better. ATS.com is basically a diary for me.

Next post will probably be in a week or so since I don't have it all written out yet. It should cover much more recent New Age and NWO activity. No more long history lessons, tho I may touch on British history again.

Here's a fun idea: re-read all my posts!

[edit on 10/16/2007 by ViolatoR]

[edit on 10/16/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I can only speak for me, but I didn't respond it because I saw no reason to. I think it's probably fair to say that the Tower of Babel was a myth. I think it is highly unlikely that God was actually afraid that people were going to build a tower so high as to reach into heaven and dethrone him. The fact is, the ancients used to make up stories to try to explain things they didn't understand. Why did different cultures speak different languages? Because of the Tower of Babel! Why do rainbows appear after rain? Because of the covenant with Noah! The ancient Hebrews didn't understand the effects of light through a prism, naturally.

As for Nimrod, he is also probably a mythological creation, and there is certainly no evidence that he has any connection with the deities of the ancient Gentile nations.

Also giving less credence to the tower of babel is the fact that such large towers were built for a purpose totally esoterically opposed to the myth of the tower of babel, large towers were built in homage to "the Gods" so that they could descend to be with man, and that man could ascend to have communication with them,so if the mitigating factors was mankinds own drive or desire to have communication more freely with, and pay homage to God,why would God view that as bad or evil,and destroy them,and confuse their speech.

Oh and I am a Mason as well,so there goes your theory about Masons not answering,I am sorry that you don't get the answer that you want or like,but believeing in a conspiracy does not mean that it is existent.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by brotherforchrist

Also, it may be pertinent to point out that the whole story of Nimrod's connection to the Tower of Babel is not biblical. That story comes from the Midrash, and Josephus expanded upon it using Jewish legend. But the Bible doesn't say anything about it. In fact, the only thing the Bible really says about Nimrod is that he was "a mighty hunter before the Lord", whatever that means. It could be that Nimrod was thus a Hebrew version of Orion.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Alright guys, lets forget that ModernDystopia predicted that no freemason's would reply here. Also, I haven't mentioned the Bible anywhere, so I dont know why that was brought up. And apparently everyone here is an expert on Nimrod, so unless you have something new to say, lets move on. I'm sure there's something else here that someone finds interesting.

Well I can understand that right now it's all spread out, so I'll try to bring these threads together when I post on the more recent history of the Aquarian/New Age and NWO. I really liked that video I linked to, but maybe no one here listens to Jay-Z. I was hoping someone would respond back explaining that.

Single post links:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Bloody brilliant.

It is going to take me some time to digest if that is even possible, have not even had time to peruse the links, which sounds like a must.

This is an educated audience to be sure. But we must never dismiss such insight as insignificant due to a myth not necessarily representing a historical event. Argotics are the perfect code. You'll never read the Green Language if you can't deal with the inherent reality of a metaphor. Think of Lyra's Aleithiometer, the Golden Compass. It tells the Truth. This is how the Language of the Birds operates.

Francis Bacon's mark was the boar, a natural play on his name, and significant of the Tammuz myth, and the Calydonian Hunt as well. I wonder now too about puns about Ham.

Green Eggs and Ham anyone?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Haha! Green eggs and Ham! Oh man, nice one. I forgot about that Boar thing. Thanks. Speaking of "green" languages, Thoth wrote down his wisdom on Emerald tablets. He is bird-headed. The other bird-headed god is Horus who is sometimes seen pearched on the shoulders of the king whispering advice into his ears.

I still have alot more to add to this thread, but the outcome is going to be the same; just, we'll have more info on it. There's not going to be alot of symbolism so it might be less interesting to read, however it is all true and coming to a world government near you very soon. Here I'll ruin the ending:

The writings of the Theosophists, a Mystery Religion group have links to the teaching core of New Age teaching. H. P. Blavatsky, the founder of Theosophy, identified the Maitreya "Christ"-the New Age Messiah-to be the same figure as Hermes (also known as Cush, the father of the Babylonians god Nimrod). Blavatsky traced the lifeline of this false "Christ," showing that the coming New Age world ruler is none other than the "serpent" from the garden, Who the bible calls the deceiver but whom they embrace as the knowledge giver. Lucifer

The clues are everywhere. I think Saint Malachy just might be right.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star: The Masonic Connection

"Eliphaz Levi claims: 'Works of malediction and death' were 'under the care of Saturn.' It's no wonder, then, that Saturn is called the Lord of Death.' In fact, human sacrifices were even offered to him...

"'...Baal was the Saturn of Greece and Rome; and there was great conformity between the rites and sacrifices offered to Saturn and what the Scriptures related of the sacrifices offered to Baal.'

"Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, occultist and New Ager, also confirms that Saturn is Bel or Baal...

"Another correlation between Saturn and the broken column symbolism is that the symbol for Saturn is a scythe. The Masonic figure of the broken column shows the god with a scythe standing behind Isis."

www.watch.pair.com...
The prophet Amos identified the star which the Israelites worshipped in their apostasy as Chiun, which according to Strong's Concordance was the planetary god, Saturn: "But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves." Amos 5:26

Going back to the first children of the world we have Cain and Able. Cain is considered to be the quintessential Son of Perdition, the father of secret combinations, secret societies... as well as the first to hold the title Master Mahan meaning master of the great secret, that he may murder and get gain. In the Mormon book of Moses Cain, and his descendent Lamech, both mak a deal with Satan and recieve this title. Some think Master Mahan is a veiled attack on Freemasonry ("Master Mason") by Joseph Smith, but condiserding how many Masonic Tokens and symbols are used in Mormonism, it's less of a stretch to think that this is indeed a title meaning Master Mason, and there is some importance attached to it. Cain had a son named Enoch who the Ancient Greeks identified as Hermes Trismegistus. Enoch is also linked to the ancient Sumerian king Emmeduranki, who is the forefather, and ancestor to all Sumerian priests. (The High Priests, as I've said, were called Peter) After Lamech comes Noah, and then we're back where I started on the original post. Noah's grandson is Cush/Hermes. Quite the family tree huh? A long line of Hermetic Priests, Peters, Master Masons(?) and Popes.

Additionally, Lamech's son is Tubal-Cain. Tubal-Cain killed Cain accidentally. (Not being able to see the "Mark of Cain" which protected him.)

www.redicecreations.com...

Vulcan is adored in Masonry under the name of Tubal Cain. In the Masonic Quiz Book the question is asked: "Who was Tubal Cain?" The answer is: "He is the Vulcan of the pagans.''

In Masonry, Tubal Cain is the name of the password for the Master Mason (or third) degree. (Which makes it even more likely that Master Mahan/Cain/Lamech is Master Mason. These guys make up the first secret society, and men who have made deals with Satan. Even to remark that Satan is under their control (presumably by magic.)

"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mastery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a ploughshare.'' - Manly P. Hall

Ploughshare being the Scyth of Saturn in the above picture. It also reminds me of that creepy German kid with the iron first in the murals at the Denver International Airport - pounding all the worlds defenses into ploughshares. (Which are used to decapitate those who will not go along with the New World Order, New Age religion in a great cleansing. Their words, not mine.)

Oh, and you should all be familiar with the Token of Vulcan/Thor/Tubal-Cain:

The symbol of Tubal-Cain used by Masons is not too dissimilar from John Dee's 007 signature, which I talked about in my third post. Vulcan is identified with the Greek Hephaestus, husband of Aphrodite/Venus; the ultimate Female and Goddess who connects back to every goddess symbol I talked about in my first and second posts.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Mr Violator. I can't be certain as to these other sorts of topics but this one I am intimately familiar with.

Great White Brotherhood, Invisible College and Ascended Masters

I do not have time to format all of the answers to this portion at present. I can say that whom ever wrote most of it did the best they could from the outside with no real first hand knowledge of the topic to work from. It is however not even close to 50% correct, and might be some icke or marrs material based on that rate of accuracy.

I will answer a group of specific questions from the text you presented if you will prepare them, say 10 or so of the ones you may have interest in. I will not expose, but I will correct what has been miss stated. Choose them well.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Interesting. I recently authored a thread bashing christianity and atheism, and pushing new-age-type concepts. I must be the unwitting tool of a grand conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ViolatoR

What is it with peoples absolute obsession on trying to relate E V E R Y T H I N G to masonry? Its beyond comical at this point. Past comical.

As much as I'd love to stroke the ego of my fraternity, sometimes its just not true.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

the gov't tries to keep us ignorant from the truth's that they hide....we sit in front of the damn t.v. read stupid news in the newspaper.....hollywood has our attention!!!xbox games!!!education is dumbing down the nation!!!!we need to analyze the gov't and stand up!!!use our hearts and brains!!!!new world order!!north american union bringing together mexico and cananda!!!planet x, russia attacking american airspace in alaska and war preparations..china and taiwan..us and iran and syria...axis is tilting and it will have dramatic effects on weather patterns!!global warming is a mustard spot on the bloody shirt..icecaps melting...2012-prophecies!!! spread the love!!!read revelation in the bible!!read the book of daniel!!!read matthew!!!praise GOd....
the mark of satan is the chip after the one world religion!!!be aware!!!simply praise the lord and encourage others to do also!!!dead serious!!!spread the love, share goodness and be kind to others and expect nothing in return!!!!strive to make others smile and love unconditionally!!!!!!!!we are all in this together!!!we are all equal!!!we are all GOd's little children!!!we will always be!!!simply praise the lord and share the one greatest love that comes from lord Jesus Christ!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join