It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Conspiracies � You Name Them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
hmmm....i could write a list. But it's more fun to make ya'll think what mine are......i'll give you a clueusin numbers 1, 5 and 10...you can fill em in and i'll tell you if you're right.
ok at number
10: God
5: HAARP
1: Moon/Mars Landings
now figure that # out!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
According to Howard Roark, it seems he dont think there are any conspiracies, I gotta wonder what he is doing on a conspiracy related board?

Just because I don�t believe in the majority of conspiracy theories, doesn�t mean that I can�t have fun talking about them.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
1. The coverup of the interaction between Aliens, and the governments of the world, specifically the US.

2. The existence of a "shadow" government.

3. Religion in general, but specifically the Christian religion and Catholicism...surrounding the authors of the Bible, their intentions, and the real, mortal Jesus.

4. The real machinations of the world money markets, and what drives them, Dollar vs. Euro, the Gold Standard, oil prices, etc.

5. The control of the press by only a few key corporations....

6. The assassination of JFK...probably one of the sloppiest assassinations of all time, yet still getting away with it....

7. The existence of technology 30 years ahead of today's standards, employed by the military.

8. The knowledge of what will happen in 2012.

9. The true extent of our current understandings of physics.

10. The actual agenda of aliens.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
10.Kennedy asassination
9.Who stole my keys?
8.UFO/Alien coverups
7.Alteration of history in general
6.Isreal
5.Anything Dubya touches
4.Really, who stole my keys?
3.NWO
2.Drug bashing
1.Why is Jessica Alba so damned hot?

There we go, the top ten comspiracies of all time according to me, the only person who matters!

great list!
isn't it funny how #2, #3, #8, #9, and #10 are all connected to #5 and his daddy (in my opinion)

as for #9 and #4, don't rule out #5 either, he is taking everything else that he wants.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
1 ....... (space intentionally left blank)
2. Judaism (World Jewish Council)
3. Roman Empire a.k.a. The Holy Church
4. The Bible
5. Dedicated (niche) Holy Marketing � all offspring�s, monotheistic, doctrinal Churches like Protestants, Muslims,
6. Health Care industry
7. Nutrition Industry
8. Energy Industry (fossil fuels etc.)
9. Doctrinal science (paradigm under control)
10. Masons and other resistance societies

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Somehow all conspiracies stick around the US government and aliens and not about really big important questions and happenings. That's the best proof so far that none of those are conspiracies. Or do the US have patents on them?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
Somehow all conspiracies stick around the US government and aliens and not about really big important questions and happenings. That's the best proof so far that none of those are conspiracies. Or do the US have patents on them?

1. US have extremely powerful enemies and as more media driven society like to believe in simple answers.
2. English language is more popular than German or Japanese � who knows who Yakuza is?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yakuza is the oriental mafia equivalent...but then again, I've played Shadowrun...

I'd still list the alien conspiracy as one of the largest ever perpetrated by anyone.....

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kronos
1. US have extremely powerful enemies and as more media driven society like to believe in simple answers.
2. English language is more popular than German or Japanese � who knows who Yakuza is?

1. I would agree on the enemies but the big conspiracy is more why the made themself so many enemies, eh?

2. First of all, what the mumu has this to do with the english language? I think you mixed something up. Else conspiracies would be all about china and spanish speaking countries.
And
I even know the local Yakuza office in this city. They have a gold plate at their door and their office is quite funny. All of glass, and you can see through the glass at the entry door. One table of glass in the middle of the room with a single-chair and one metallic notebook. 2 guys without face-expressions guarding the door.
Those guys have style!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Shoo:

Why we are here? There is no BIG conspiracy in Europe? Here we have very roots of all big conspiracies!!! Do you have link to any good discussion board discussing that kind of subjects in English? We had ATS in Europe but were apparently stolen by American marketing machine.

Gazrok

UFO belongs to my point about paradigm. It is all about how we perceive world, nature, earth, universe.
You know � Christ will save YOU not ALIENS. They cannot exist...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kronos
We had ATS in Europe but were apparently stolen by American marketing machine.

A true thing though
. A lot of marketing around every big US-related conspiracy

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
10... If JFK's assassination has been explained so greatly and in detail, why is the Warren Commission not coming out in our lifetimes?

9... Why does the US have a Freedom of Information Act if everything is blackened out?

8... Michael Jackson's humanoid disguise failing; you decide!

7... The manned lunar landing, the Martian rovers, and the movie "Capricorn One"...

6... Why do so many people believe in the paperback "Necronomician", yet refuse to even try the simple love potion? Come on, DO IT! DO IT!

5... People insist that the government (or someone else) is not, cannot be tracking us, even though our credit cards, drivers lisence, library cards, shopping cards, discount cards, cell phones, satillite dish networks, are all tracked by computer?

4... The Vatican is hidden many books, some of which may tell of things we are always told is false.

3... Why do cars break down once the warrenty is over? Is there something inside the auto's computer brain that tells it to?

2... Florida, Bush and Gore.

And the number one conspiracy...

What is Kentucky Fried Chicken's secret recipe?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
And the number one conspiracy...

What is Kentucky Fried Chicken's secret recipe?

never mind the coating, just dont ask where the chicken came from.

top 10 theories not in any particular order.

1) 9/11 who and why
2) who killed Princess Diana
3) were the moon landings faked/ death of astronauts
4) Organised Religions
5) The whole Freemasonry/Illuminati thing
6) JFK Assassination
7) Area 51 /Rosswell/Aliens etc
8) Who really controls world leaders / Bilderburg
9) Cryptozoology / sasquatch/nessie/bigfoot
10) Assassination of Gods Banker

new topics

top topics