It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Springer On Discovery Channel's "Alien Hot Spots" Documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just in case you missed our beloved "Springer" in his Discovery Channel thing he did back when he went to Chicago and do not have CABLE or the TRAVEL CHANNEL, I have put it up on my POM feeds with NO COMMERCIALS. It is a great promotion for ATS and Springer did a FIRST CLASS JOB!

Once you view it, come back and give us your thoughts on it.

Springer On The Discovery Channel

This is a BIG FILE! Your CONNECTION SPEED and BUFFERING will be SLOW for some. You can also DOWNLOAD it from this location.

Dave

[edit on 11/2/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yeah I saw it last night and was very proud!!! I really feel to be a part of something bigger here!!! Way to represent ATS!!!

Keep up the good work guys!!! And Kudos to you Mark!! You make us all proud!

Edit: Just to add, I really thought very highly of what Mark had to say on the program!! And thanks for letting me know Chicago is such a hotspot!
I visit there often and will be sure to pack a camera with me!!

With Mark being the man! Its great to know that ATS is at the forefront of the UFO research! and makes me even happier to know we have the greatest UFO Forums this world has yet to see!!
Its only a matter of time, but I belive there will be a break threw on this site some day.. And I will be happy to know I played a part in all this!!!
Its a great feeling.. ya know?

[edit on 13-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Is there any other way to view this program? I do not have cable or satellite tv >_

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
CLICK on the shortcut above.

Dave

[edit on 10/13/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh, thanks >_< I dont think the link likes Opera, so I'll try with Firefox lol

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Black screen-rebooted a Xeon 7 Series as soon as I clicked the ActiveX accept. I recorded something other than what I wanted last night... wrong dish, right PVR. At least I got to watch it once. Maybe it'll turn up on Goog-Tube in some form.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

There is no link to download on the page I redirected to. At least there is not one showing up in either Firefox or Safari.

thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yea same here I get the page fine but no linky to the vid,
I'm using FF2

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I cannot find the link either. The page only seems to format correctly in IE. The page looks out of whack in firefox. but no link in any of them.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Thank you 12m8keall2c, I'm downloading it

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I second that, Thanx M8

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thanks a bunch 12m8keall2c.I use FireFox and got nothing.
I'll watch it and give my thoughts in this post via an edit.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The page didn't work on my Firefox either, but worked fine with IE.

The direct link to the video on Dave's page is here. It's a 170MB .mp4 file. Got good speeds from that page too, downloaded at ~700kB/s

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Thx for the link, 12m8keall2c! Downloading now

And this is awesome, way to represent ATS

Sort of reminds me of the time when some guy named Dave Pavoni PMed me asking if he can get my UFO vid for some History Channel documentry.
Good job.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I found it interesting to watch but nothing new to me, except the "devils hole" I think it was called. So no one has ever been to the bottom? why has it never been explored or has it.

[edit on 13/10/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thank you thank you thank you, Dave!!! I don't have access to television right now and I was hoping someone, somewhere, would put this up on the 'net. Of course it was you!

First thoughts:

The actual content was pretty anemic. This was by no means an in-depth study of anything. It seems like a hastily thrown together epsisode that was originally conceived as a project for Travel Channel's young employees to show their stuff. This was not a serious expose', so to speak.

Springer made the other guests look and sound like death warmed over.

The narrator was awful. He was obviously too aware of the sound of his own voice. He was acting, not narrating.

Springer was the only face/voice with any passion and/or charisma.

My disappointment with Travel Channel's program is mainly that it wasn't written and produced for someone like me. I learned absolutely nothing from this show. But, I surmise, that's because it was produced for a Travel Channel audience that may be hearing about these things for the first time. In other words: It was made for Travel Channel viewers, not an ATS members.

Springer rocks! Next time let's see him adding commentary to a program that's worth his time. (And mine)

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sorry Folks.... was away. Yeah, the POM page is BEST with IE7. I have heard that Firefox and a few little used ones have problems. There should still be the PLAY BUTTON and the DOWNLOAD SHORTCUT however.

Anyway... 12M8 has his (thanks brother)

Dave

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ditto on the downloading 12m8keall2c. Thank-you.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Pretty good show. I enjoy watching shows like this, even though most of the material was pretty basic. I also have never heard of the Devil's Hole story and that was intriguing.

One thing though, and this is a major faux pas, is that the wreckage of the UFO was flown to Wright Paterson AFB because in 1947 Area 51 did not exist.

It may have ended up in Nevada later, but at that time, Ohio was the hotbed of UFO research.

[edit on 10/13/2007 by Hal9000]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thats funny I just watched it on the Travel Channel last night. Sorry I didn't recognize Springer just some guy by the name of Mark Allin.

Didn't note the ATS tee-shirt either, until I down-loaded the file. I was just saying last night I wish I had a copy of it thank-you. As expected Springer did an excellent job. I really enjoyed it.

Question regarding the Devils Hole incident with William Alter and his buddies. Was that actually Devils Hole they jumped into in 1965? It looked like in the video it was Crystal Spring. It probably intermingles with Devils Hole. There's a rumor around these parts a woman fell into Devils Hole too. They say her body was found, off the coast of California. I've seen a Janet fly over our place in Nye county several years ago... a white plane with just a red stripe and no markings. None recently though or that I noticed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join