It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All your airports are belong to us...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Or at least one may, anyhow. In all of my travels around this planet, I've found nowhere near as intriguing (in terms of "smells like conspiracy" sense) than Denver International Airport.

Let me begin by saying that I am a skeptic. Not one of the die-hard "we're alone in the universe" ones, but still, I need proof before I'll usually even consider a theory. There is, however, something enigmatic about DIA. Long before I even started googling information up on the subject, I felt and saw many of the things outlined in this website and was troubled by them. This is not a location fenced off from the public. This is not an elusive underground base in the middle of nowhere. These oddities are in plain sight, and more than suggest that something strange is happening there.

Being a frequent flier, I have been through DIA on more than a dozen occasions, and as I stated earlier, I experienced a lot of these oddities first hand before I knew there were already individuals researching them on the web. There are anomalies from everything such as the initial construction of the airport up to the sinister murals gracing the walls. Judge for yourself.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Let me end by adding a couple of things; unless there is some sort of imposed black-out on the premises in regards to satellite map imaging, you will be able to find the fences that are set up like holding pens with the barbwire pointing toward the contents. You will also be able to find the air vents that dot the surrounding acreage, unlike those pesky Dulce vents that no one can seem to find (except for a few "privy" members here on ATS). Like I said; this stuff is out in the open.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by PartChimp]

join