It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

december 21 2012 and 11:11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
first numerology of 11:11 www.decoz.com...

now, lets take a look at the December 21 2012, the Solstice, starts at december 21 2012, at 11:11 en.wikipedia.org...

this solstice is suppose to be an big event, Watch the movie zeitgeist for more info on that

so after looking at some of 11:11 numerology, and now i look at the time the solstice will start, now i ask, is this coincidence?

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Of course it would be easy to say its just a coincidence, but the fact that its for exactly that date (21 december 2012) that its at 11:11 makes it interesting.

When you look at all the "coincidences" for that year, its hard to just ignore it in my opinion.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i always see 1:11 or 11:11 on the clock almost daily and i'm starting to think it's telling me something. i looked into online and found some info on angels or something, didn't reallly explain so good but who knows. anyone else constantly see the 1's and what could it mean??

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jboogienoj

I've heard that seeing the number 11 a lot is associated with the highest realm (11th dimension), but I'm not sure why some people see it a lot and it probably doesn't mean that much unless you figure it out.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
yes i see the them, but the thing is that this stuff only started happening recently...like for me i don't remember seeing it when i was younger but i am guessing its been about 6-5 years that i have been seeing this, and at first it started out slowly. i would see the number once a day or once every other day...that is 11:11 or 1:11, then it picked up to were i was seeing it every night. This was constant for a while, and about a year ago i started seeing it every signal day... in the morning and at night, in the afternoon i would be in class and look at the clock ( for no apparent reason) i would just glance it by and it would be 1:11

but these past couple of months...omg i see the number literally 5 times or more a day

- on my cell phone, on the computer, on my tv...everywhere

i know this isnt a coincidence's because my computer clock was faster than my regular cell phone clock for a while, and at times i would look at the cell phone and it would be 11:11, or the computer and it would be 11:11

the strangest one was when i went to the gas station, to get gas...and i paid for it, and went to pick my fuel type...and the person that was there before probably didn't press for his receipt but i looked at the amount that he paid for and it was

11.11 !!!!!!! can you believe that

and this has happened all over, on liscinse plates, on my mail, on computer access codes...everything

and EVERY DAY IT IS PICKING UP I SEE IT MORE NOW THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE...

and at times its also other synchronized numbers that i see like 5;55, 2:22 and stuff like that

[edit on 13-10-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Could be when we enter a new Astrological era.
Known as the Age of Aquarius to some and the age of increased knowledge as propesized by the Bible.
Even more interesting, this is the exact date that the Mayan Calendar will end.

Could there be a connection with the ending of the Mayan Calendar and the influx of illegals immigrants?

For whatever reason it's as if illegals, many of which actually have Mayan blood, are being allowed to migrate into this country only be monitored and rounded up later and destroyed by some upcoming major catastrophe that will be commited by the European bloodline that is driving them away from there home country.
The ancestors of the very folks that destroyed the Mayan civilization originally .

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
alright now it is getting weird but anyway i was on a naughy site, and i looked at the link and it said..

*SNIP*

lol

Sheldon nidle says its our dna activation

dnaactivation.tribe.net...

So far, the journey into your ever-expanding consciousness has explored the reasons you stand poised at this important juncture in your reality. We are now approaching the part of this cruise that I most enjoy. As an exo-biologist, I have been schooled in the many aspects involved in transforming your present body into a fully-conscious one, or a 'New You'.

and i was watching a vid on another link and it said

sri for the mods if this is inappropriate, i was just showing how frequent it is....

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'll tell you about weird.

The other week i woke up at exactly 11:11 - this was quite late for me, but n/m that.

Later on that very same day i happened to look at the clock again, except this time it read 22:22.

I know there's various suspicion on the various possibilities of 11:11, but what do we know of 22:22?

EDIT: by the way, that day i felt physically charged - as if i had been working out all month and was in decent mental shape; since then i've been more or less feeling the after-effects of that.

I'm noticing little things out of place, or things that are 'in place', for instance; in this week alone i have seen about six completely different individuals with broken arms; oc, maybe i'm just being manipulated, but...

How shall i say this?

My paranoia sense is tingling.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Imagine that! I used to see 2:22 a lot as the time. Then I even got assigned to room 222 in TX and then got it assigned agian in FL. Dorms that is. No way is it a coincidence.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
for me, it's 12:34

I usually see it twice a day. My wife accuses me of watching the clock and waiting for it, but that's not the case.

I believe it's the fact that digital clocks are every where now days. 20 years ago you'd look at an analog clock, and it may have been 1:11, but you would read it as 1:10.

How many times a day do you look at the clock and it's 3:42? or 9:18?

The numbers repeated, or the numbers in sequence are just more memorable.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Well, I see 911 Everywhere, along with 1111. I used to think it was nothing until I transfered schools one day and got a new master lock for a locker. The combination is 09-11-01.... I still have the lock, I found it very very strange to get a lock with the combination. Now every day, I either see 911 and/or 1111 on the clocks or some other area.

Rekar

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It is possible our calendar is off... The virgin (Venus) does in fact also come into a special alignment during the winter solstice this year with 12 stars about her head and feet. December 23rd is complimented by a full moon on Christmas Eve.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rekar
Well, I see 911 Everywhere, along with 1111. I used to think it was nothing until I transfered schools one day and got a new master lock for a locker. The combination is 09-11-01.... I still have the lock, I found it very very strange to get a lock with the combination. Now every day, I either see 911 and/or 1111 on the clocks or some other area.

Rekar

same here..i see 911 everywhere...since 2 year now..it is almost freaking...maybe something with 9 november...who knows...i just hope that if it is a warning..i will be able to see it in time...but im happy that im not the only one...i was surprise when i make a search "i see 911 everywhere" that i find something.....sorry for my bad english

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

oh that is very interesting. I will have a look into this.

thanks

oh edit to also add about the calendar. I am pretty sure we lost (well in some parts of the globe) 47 years when the calendar was changed. I think it was Julian to the Gregorian. (Please feel free to correct me, it could be the other way around!!) lol

I do feel there is a margin for error.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
hello.. i'm searching for others who have been seeing this amazing phenomena.. numbers in everyday life isn't just coincidence.. they are in fact messages. it's up to us to think outside the box and decode them. i see 222 all the time.. for the past year and a half. i've seen 333, 444, 111, 1111, 1221, all the time.. various different places, things.. i will not accept this as simply my unconscious acting up all the time.. i've got a lot more to add about this. i really want to speak with people who see these numbers frequently on a 1-on-1 basis.. things are happening, the world is changing.. we have four years. i feel like it's leading my life in a climactic direction. it's a message. i need to figure out what it means.. i feel its importance in my core sometimes, really.. i see it and i feel at peace. that's probably partially my desire to see it coming into fruition, but there's this innate sense of fulfillment when i see it that i cant shrug off.. at first i was frightened of it.. but now i'm embracing it in everything i am and everything i do. i have many, many stories to share. and a journey i will soon embark on hopefully.. i am currently searching for what i must let go of.. i had two different messages, one on an IM with a friend a few weeks ago at 2:02:02 with the words "let go" said... and soon after, i checked my phone's notepad randomly and looked at a note i had happened to have written on 2:22 am entitled "you've got to find a way".. i have to find a way to let go. i need to travel somewhere. i know it.. i need others to share my passion with me. i tell family and friends.. my mother is supportive, she could have seen it too for all i know.. but my friends say they see it too.. but i know it's not in the same way. they see it because their brains have become attuned to it after me telling them my experience.. i am drawn towards it. inherently. like a lover longing for one another, it and i search for each other tirelessly.. anyway, i've rambled. forgive me if i've weirded you out.. this is the passion of my life right now. great things will happen soon. i feel it. please contact me!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jboogienoj
i always see 1:11 or 11:11 on the clock almost daily and i'm starting to think it's telling me something. i looked into online and found some info on angels or something, didn't reallly explain so good but who knows. anyone else constantly see the 1's and what could it mean??

It's not telling you anything. You look at the clock dozens of times a day and think nothing of it most of the time. The brain is an amazing pattern recognition machine. When it sees a pattern on something that typically does not show a pattern, it takes note. The time 11:11 is the only time on a 12-hour clock where all the digits are the same. That's why you take notice of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have to wonder how people back then knew it was 11:11 without some type of watch or clock. I doubt sundials were that accurate and people probably worked overtime without realizing it.

I suppose they just checked the angle of the sun visually by comparing it to a standing object like a pole, obelisk or piece of wood with a hole in it? If this is an actual astronomical event, then the exact time might not be when everything happens at once either. Maybe we'll all hear some big horn blow as mentioned in bible prophecy? Or like the last War of the Worlds horn going off.

I used to have vistors around the age of 11 that would come and see me at 1:11 am sometimes. They called themselves the Guardians. I'm under the impression this 11:11 is some relationship to the four horsemen of the apocolypse or the elements. I guess we're gonna find out soon enough eh?

[edit on 20-3-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
'Vander' wrote:

"....This all has to do with your subconscience mind. Everyone has an internal clock, this is why we fall asleep at night and are awake during the day. This internal clock is programmed into our DNA, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the time on a clock.

The fact that some of you look at a clock at around the same time everyday is because subconscously you brain has become accustomed to seeing that number in a clock. I know lots of different people who are like this and the times that they see everyday vary for each person.

For those of you who think this has some significance, I hate to disappoint you but it doesn't. The only way this would have any significance is if you were to look at the clock EXACTLY as it hit 11:11 all the time. Since I'm 99% sure this almost never happens, this phenomena doesn't mean jack squat..."

really ? well how come people see 1111 on everything, not just clocks.
I bought two used monitors for my computer to do soem editing.
The serial numbers both started with 1111 on both, and i checked my old identical monitor and ti did not have 1111.
I also recieved 7 postage items some of books and some CD's from amazon.
The invoices had 1111 somewhere in them, and all of the product items had 1111 in them ! Then I got a letter which had an application and it alloted me a code with 1111 in it !
Then after being astonished by all this, i got a knock at the door and a courier delivered me some tickets I ordered on ticketmaster for a Alice Cooper concert....yes, the ticket stubs started with 1111, and I nearly fell tot he floor in surprise.

So much for your theory, but ti doesn't hold water as to why this stuff happens.
Oh, and once when talking about this to friends in the car who laughed, a car pulled infront of me and it had a private registration where the middle had l1il, and when I pointed at the car, my friends all went silent. I todl a friend about this at his home one night and whilst sitting in his room, the light flickered as there was a storm and the clock radio on his bed went off and then came on and flicked 11:11 constantly as he made a joke that the 1's were haunting us, and then did say it was weird as normally it flicked on 00:00 when the clock went out, and then he offered to go and make us some nice coffee !
I also recieved my new credit card lately, and do you know what, in the middle seciton there is a 1111 !!!!

I could go into much more, but I am not 'looking for it, and certainly it is not that i focus on clocks and my body clock manages to coincide with it.
I think it is a demonic deception, made to make people who possibly can do humanity alot of good, get drawn into thinking that some aliens or angels are communicating, and then get into some weird cults etc, like Solara's etc.

I reckon if angels wanted to communicate they would do normally as there's nothing abotu this in the Bible, infact God condemns people who seek for signs and wonders and magick.

Maybe God has given these people a special purpose and they do see through things and can use their talents to get a message across to society about the New World Order, or coming world deceptions, and so maybe fallen angels try and play on this and so make people see signs and hope they will then get misdirected and enter some new age cult and think they are 'lightworkers' and end up doing some occultic stuff, and get lost and end up doing the devil's work without knowing.

I think if God wanted to speak to us, he wouldn't confuse us or spread doubts and use signs and ambiguous messages. It's not in the Bible.

Who knows, but I thinki it could be a demonic trick to mislead good people off their course.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've read many websites and a good number of them (maybe they are stealing others' ideas?) say that seeing numbers like that is your higher self is trying to communicate with you. What exactly, I cannot answer.

It is recommended that you pay attention to what you are thinking about at the moment you happen to see the numbers.

I don't fully understand it personally. I see the numbers constantly and just laugh every time. Because I've been paying attention to what I think about when the numbers show up, and sometimes I'm thinking of completely mundane things like paying a bill or what I'm going to cook for dinner.

As far as 2012... it's being hyped up too much in my opinion. Taking a galactic alignment and then associating it with all these changes that will occur... I'm afraid some out there are taking advantage of the situation. Then you get lots of disinformation and confusion. It may end up like another Y2K. Then again it may not. Why worry about it until it actually comes? Get out there and live your life. Do not merely "exist."

I encourage everyone to broaden their horizons. Zeitgeist isn't the only source out there. Don't base everything on it.

Here's a list of some books that I have that I think everyone should read, in order to get a better perspective about 2012.

John Major Jenkins

Galactic Alignment
Maya Cosmogenesis 2012

Carl Johan Calleman

Solving the Greatest Mystery of Our Time - The Mayan Calendar
The Mayan Calendar and the Transformation of Consciousness

Barbara Hand Clow

The Mayan Code

Then read online:

David Wilcock

The Shift of the Ages

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I am Seeing MANY 1'S 1:11, 11:11 RIGHT NOW ON A VERY HIGH LEVEL. Just thought I'd put that statement out there on ATS. It's a very common thing for me but now's happening more than ever.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join