It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Clayton review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
My Local paper gave "Michael Clayton" 4 stars> A bit generous in my opinion.

Yeah it was semi engrossing and interesting to watch a bunch of rich lawyers with cool stuff in nice apartments, wheeling and dealing in the
upper strata of society and business; but if you are just a middle class working stiff, you might have a little trouble relating.

The story was OK and the casting with Clooney in the lead was OK too but in my opinion the editing was weak, leaving a lot of unanswered question and the resulting confusion. Tilda Swinton as the subtle villain did a credible job as did all the supporting cast but their was just something about this movie that reminded me of lite beer if you know what I mean.

I think I would have enjoyed a drive in the country with my gf; more than this film. This review is really hard to write because I have already forgotten this movie.

I suppose if you are a big city person this movie might have some appeal as you can probably identify with the time, place and action, but not me.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I liked it a lot. The evil corporation "U North" was I believe a stand in for Monsanto. Would they actually commit murder twice to protect their profits? This movie gives you the answer.

new topics

join