It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edit profile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Please help me out here, I feel I need to edit my "username". Is this possible? Not fully considering the implications, I chose a username thats inappropriate for this forum. Apologies are owed to those wha may have been offended. I realize this.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
does my name look like it belongs here. its a matter of perspective and opinion.

i've seen "worse" names used.

you chose it, you entered it, you're stuck with it.

not to be rude but think of this way, this is a good lesson for you, think before you do something. put some thought into what you do BEFORE you do it, not after. this isnt a bad thing but a good thing. even when you screw up good things can happen. its how we learn to live, by screwing up most of the time.

i dont see a problem with your name. i guess if you're so inclinded you can start up another account but we dont change usernames.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Usernames are a fixed item and cannot be modified. If you'd like a different username, you'll need to create a new account.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
thankyou mr. overlord for your input. i do apologize if i offended anyone. o'er and out...................................

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
1004 points worth of dining gone, new account with street cred, no big loss trousersnake.

new topics

top topics

join