It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Elemental Rod!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow!!!!!

You all HAVE to check this out! It's just two rods just sitting next to each other generating electricity because of positive/negative charges. What makes one positive? The difference of 1 element! Incredible!

video.stumbleupon.com...=vrnitpftl3

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Fixed link: Link

Without the fixed link, all you get to see is commercials. I learned that the hard way...

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Fixed link: Link

Without the fixed link, all you get to see is commercials. I learned that the hard way...

Sorry Pal, thanks for the fix for others to enjoy

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
interesting, but who's to say that those rods aren't just big leads to a battery that's mounted somewhere on that board. wish there were some pics or docs to go with it.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think its pretty cool. No electric bills.

Of course there would be powerful interests trying to keep it silent if its true. But it would be better if he told everyone how to build one of those instead of keeping it silent.

Once that knowledge is out, there is no stopping it. A lot of corporations would get in the business of building those things, because everybody on planet earth would want one.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
That's pretty impressive stuff. If true, it could solve many of our energy problems. Any limits on the amount of output, I wonder, or is it just a matter of building bigger rods to access more energy?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sorry, this guy is showing a trick. 3 110V Christmas lights wound together with electrical tape tells you something.

I absolutely enjoyed the part about the oil companies would want this. All the vintage electrical equipment in the background leads a person to think this guy dabbles in... At least he hasn't been beaten up or his dog kicked in an attempt to silence this.

Lets talk about neutrinos. According to him, the magic bars he built attracts them like a magnet. If a guy wanted to build a real neutrino detector, it has to be hundreds of feet underground. The fact neutrinos can travel clear through the earth, but apparently are captured and held by these bars, should cause a person to think about this. I see a problem, but then I'm not an educated guy.

Oh well, I'm sure the FE crowd will feed on this new technology and tell us how stupid people are for not believing this.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well, this is great. I guess it'll be no time at all until I'm driving around in my free energy car that I never have to gas up, and all my house lights will be on and I never have to pay another utility bill. Sure will be a glorious world. Yep. Sure will. Any day now. Uh-huh.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
Lets talk about neutrinos. According to him, the magic bars he built attracts them like a magnet. If a guy wanted to build a real neutrino detector, it has to be hundreds of feet underground. The fact neutrinos can travel clear through the earth, but apparently are captured and held by these bars, should cause a person to think about this. I see a problem, but then I'm not an educated guy.

Absolutely correct points about the neutrinos. Star for you.

Here's a link to an article about an Antarctic neutrino detector built kilometers under the ice.

South Pole Neutrino Detector Could Yield Evidences of String Theory

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
That video looks like it was filmed in the 70s.

If it were that easy everybody would have one of those by now.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Neutrinos "and other things..things that strike the Earth" don't transport charges.

I love guys like this. We need a gallery of "ABS" on ATS.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
To Copernicus comment about it would be better if the secret to building this free energy device was made public.

I have a free energy system and I published a paper giving away the “secret” here on ATS (www.abovetopsecret.com...).

I get the feeling that the problem is that there just is not a lot of interest in free energy.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by graysquirrel

I have a free energy system and I published a paper giving away the “secret” here on ATS (www.abovetopsecret.com...).

I just read the first part of your paper. Interesting... I'll U2U with some ideas to investigate.

I not against free energy. I know it will not work the way many people envision. I'm just against stupid people with crazy ideas that think they know everything about physics and try to tell me I'm the one who's stupid or even better "I need to think outside the box".

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm sure you could generate a heck of a charge with a bar of u235 and one of u238

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Those two elemental rods look like 2 or 3 pairs of AA batteries taped or encased to me. wouldn't take too much to have a wire run down the sides of each for contacts, plus you wouldn't see it from the video compression.

Heck, what do I know?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I couldn't see the video (probably something on my end) but based on the comments I see here, it doesn't make sense. One, neutrinos don't carry charge, and two, even if they did, it is incredibly difficult to detect them or do anything with them. Neutrinos can and do travel through the entire planet without actually colliding into so much as a single atom; in fact, a very sizable percentage of them do.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wow I am incredibly surprised by all of your responses! Surely I never thought this would be transformed into a hoax debate, I thought it was 100% for real! I don't see what this guy would benefit from "fooling" people.

And to the comment about "we would see this technology everywhere".. Do you see solar panels??? ANYWHERE?!?! THey've been around for years and years and years, yet aren't implemented into new technologies. The question is WHY.

P.S. I would just like to add for further reference. Not everything is a conspiracy, and there IS good in the world. LOTS OF IT. Although often shrouded in the evil we see in the media more often then the good. Not everything is a conspiracy.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The reason we don't see solar panels except in very sunny places near the equator is because they're just not very good... They cost a lot and don't produce much power, and if you live in the 90% of the world that doesn't have constant sun they're unpredictable at best and useless at worst - here in God's own country solar panels would only do anything for about two months in the year!

The reason people are jumping on this as a hoax is because the explanation provided is clearly false. Even if this device does work, it doesn't do it by gathering neutrinos. That's a completely preposterous idea.

If this technology was really useful, he'd be patenting it and selling it, not posting inconclusive videos on the web.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

And to the comment about "we would see this technology everywhere".. Do you see solar panels??? ANYWHERE?!?! THey've been around for years and years and years, yet aren't implemented into new technologies. The question is WHY.

People cant afford them right now and a system worth the price would also take up a lot of real estate on your roof, or property. Believe me I have been wanting a solar electric system for a LONG time now and just cant come up with the 40K to do it. =( Do it right anyways....

Until photovoltaic panels can be sold for around 10 bucks for a 200Watt panel instead of 400 to 600 bucks, I dont see this being commonplace with the average homeowner.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
About the pv cells, they are there man you can get some serious power out of the poly crystalline solar panels setup right. I have some from silicon solar, little place in ny and they have modules for like 8 bucks that give 1,5 v at 1 amp the thing is like 4" x 4" great for the starter. With a good charge controller delta t/pwm and a sizeable battery bank at least twice of the max load one would use at any given time. Also if you spent money on good batteries then the augmentation of a small vertical wind alternator to the charge controller with the solar pannels should have you next to off grid if you concious total project cost prolly 15000 including grid tie and inverter go spec it out people its worth doing the math....... never paying nimo again priceless.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join