It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will a North American Union have a new Constitution and a new Bill of Rights?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ive said it before I'll say it again, they can write down whatever they want, they can change whatever text they want, the Constitution is just a piece of paper, it doesn't give me anything, its only purpose is insurance, thats it, they can get rid of it throw it away whatever makes them happy, it still wont change the fact I was born a free man, with certain unalienable rights.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
Why do people assume that Canada, Mexico or the United States would lose their sovereignty? ... Completely throwing out their old laws and re-writting everything from the ground up? ... Suddenly all our borders are going to be gone? Doubt it.

Doubt it? That’s exactly what’s being planned. Here , read this:

www.cfr.org...

Granted, it may not happen as quickly as they want it to but make no mistake – they are planning for it to happen at some point.
And no, the borders and Constitution will not disappear overnight. But that’s all part of the plan: the slow but inexorable dissolution of the three Nations into one. The idea is to introduce it with small, relatively painless, steps. Too sudden of a shift could cause upheavals and a backlash. These villains are savvy enough to know how to go about implementing the plan in the manner most likely to foster success. They are not simple enough to attempt to gamble it all on one throw of the dice.
They don’t plan on killing the Constitution immediately but they do plan on killing it (or diluting it beyond recognition) once they feel secure enough to do so.
The strategy is simple enough. First sell the product by promising prosperity and security for all. Then, when everyone is into the system, slowly encroach more and more until resistance is impossible.
An analogy would be the Social Security system. It was touted as a “safety-net” that would keep people from being “left behind” and help those who needed it. It was said it would hardly be a burden at all. What a great deal!!
But, slowly and silently, it turned into a monstrous thing unto itself. A nightmare that has consumed more and more of our treasure and will soon explode into a financial bomb. But now it’s too late. We are trapped in a program that we now cannot escape from and will be left for us (or our children) to suffer for.
The NAU will follow the same path – only the results will be a thousand times worse.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by passenger]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Uumm, a seventy page PDF file is supposed to change my view? I was just voicing my opinion. There maybe be TALK but there is no action. But then again why do people perceive change as being bad? Should we as a species remain stagnant? Never changing our view of how the world will be or could be? Everything evolves or else it withers into extinction.

I find it odd, on a personal note, I normaly being a pessimist, being an optimist. It seems that a good portion of the members nowadays only know two things: Doom and Gloom. Everyone is out to get everyone else and Big Brother is in complete control and all is lost, there is no hope for humanity. Maybe, just maybe, this is not infact the case.

I guess only time will tell.

Peace
~B

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Uumm, a seventy page PDF file is supposed to change my view? I was just voicing my opinion. There maybe be TALK but there is no action.

But we’re not talking about a bunch of hippies sitting in a coffee shop, talking about their ideas for making the world a better place. We’re talking about people that are either in positions of authority or advisors to those that are. These people are not in disagreement of whether it should be done but only when and how.
I admit it’s a turgid read but that only seems to make it scarier upon reflection. This isn’t just some kooky group that put up a blog site with their enlightened ideas. These people are serious and have the means to have their ideas implemented as policies of our Government. The matter-of-fact tone of the thing is what's really chilling.

But then again why do people perceive change as being bad? Should we as a species remain stagnant? Never changing our view of how the world will be or could be? Everything evolves or else it withers into extinction.

Change is fine and evolution is fine but it has to happen of it’s own impetuous.
These people are not trying to evolve the idea of the nation state – they are radically changing it according to their own ideas of what it should be. It’s like genetic engineering on a macro scale using nations instead of organisms. The problem is: Do we trust that these clowns know what they’re doing? Are we going to sit by and let them experiment on us?

I find it odd, on a personal note, I normaly being a pessimist, being an optimist…Everyone is out to get everyone else and Big Brother is in complete control and all is lost, there is no hope for humanity

Being an optimist is fine and surely they are in short supply at the moment. However, maintaining naive optimism in the face of those that have the means and the desire to enact your destruction is setting yourself up for slaughter. I don’t want to take the chute to the abattoir just yet – at least not willingly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join