It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SSSC) The Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
To: my precious daughter, c.c.
Re: Happy Halloween... and THinking of you...
Date: 10/31/07

Hope all is well with you.

For some reason I woke up this morning thinking about my 26th birthday. It seemed odd considering I just turned 60 last week. Actually, it wasn't really my 26th birthday I was thinking about. It was the day I celebrated my 26th birthday with Janet.

It was the day after Christmas and Janet (I usually just called her J.R.) asked me to go to the movies with her. We were supposed to go out for my birthday in October, but J.R.'s father had a stroke that day. For years we always did something "scary" on my birthday because I was a "Halloween Baby". At least that's what Uncle Hugh, called me.

J.R. knew I hated Christmas and she wanted to cheer me up. She wouldn't tell me what movie we were going to, but she said it was supposed to be terrifying, and that I would love it. I wondered what type of Christmas movie could be terrifying.

When we got to theater I saw the name of the movie on the marquee -"The Exorcist." J.R. told me it would be the perfect movie to celebrate my belated 26th birthday, which also was the 26th. She joked with me about this being my special year -the year that I turned 26 on the 26th. She said it had something to do with numerology. I usually just tuned her out when she started talking about things like this.

I thought the movie was boring. I was more amused at watching the teenagers in the audience scream and hide their eyes. J.R. even jumped once and grabbed my arm, which was unusual for her. J.R. is the type of woman who could stare at the face of the Devil and not even blink. She's the only person I knew who would read Aleister Crowley books to help her get to sleep.

But now, at 60, I found myself thinking back to that night the way you think of the first time you met your husband. It was one of those moments in life when you know you're experiencing some sort of milestone. I guess it's the night it really hit me. It was also 13 years to the day after J.R. told me "The Secret."

I guess J.R. always felt close to me because my parents chose her to tell me "the secret." I still remember that day like it was yesterday. December 26, 1960. I was 13-years old, and J.R. was almost 24. My parents choose her because they knew I trusted her and would believe her. Plus, they were afraid to tell me. They knew if J.R. told me I wouldn't freak out as much.

"The Secret." I stopped wondering if it's really true. At first I thought that it was a bad joke. Then J.F.K was killed when I was 16, just like J.R. said was going to happen. Then R.F.K. and Martin Luther King. The Rolling Stones sang about it just like J.R. told me they would. The Manson family sacrificed 7 people and wrote Beatles' lyrics on the walls in blood. "The Secret" is safe with Richard and Paul. Hopefully they will learn from what happened to their "mates."

I watched things unfold in front of me, just like J.R. told me would happen. Other people died along the way. Too many to ignore. Ron. Vince. David and his "family" (J.R. took care of that one herself.) They had to be eliminated. It wasn't my fault. It's just the way things had to be.

Now I'm 60 years old and I feel like I'm just starting my life. I'm sorry I haven't been there for you, but I didn't choose this life. It chose me.

When the mandatory vaccinations are ordered you will be sent a certificate saying you've already been vaccinated. You'll already be listed in the database. Don't worry about your friends. The chips are so small they won't know they've been implanted. I wish I could tell you it's for their own good -but it's not.

Look on the bright side. We'll be moving back to our old house soon -this time for good. Just remember to use your right hand and right eye at the gate. You're already in the system.

your mom, hrc

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
great little story jjohns.

*rubs lump on back of neck*

mojo

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Thanks!

I just read it again and creeped myself out!

Note to self... stop reading political books at night while watching "Rosemary's Baby".

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thats just a sick story! It leaves me wondering if its a true story, even scarier...

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is scary because it can be reality in the near future. I enjoyed the flashback aspect which kind of let us put our guard down, it all seems so innocent.. reminiscing and then WHAM...implants. Very nice. I look forward to seeing you participate in future contests.

top topics

join