It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAU/Amero - Former Mexico President Confirmation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I dont think we need any more proof!

Corsi continues, "Fox’s appearance with Larry King and, of all places, on The Daily Show constitutes the first time a leader of Mexico, Canada or the U.S. has openly confirmed a plan to create a regional currency called the Amero -- a plan I document in detail in ’The Late Great U.S.A.’" Fox went on to explain how current regional trade agreements between the United States and its hopelessly corrupt neighbor to the south are intended to evolve into other previously hidden aspects of North American integration.

Source

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Really? Noone is jumping on this? I thought this was huge news. We have alot of people on here hopelessly denying the writing on the wall. Now we have someone speaking out about it. Maybe i should have posted it as news...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Its the third thread Ive seen about it, so I think maybe thats why it doesnt get so much attention. Or maybe people dont think it will become reality.

I do, however. Im certain of it.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Oh, thats probally why then. I wasn't able to find the other threads.... i'll do more searching.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
youtube vid

he hints but it seems a ways off. still scary though.

the amero in my opinion will work quite well with people that are already wealthy, but it will make those that a middle or lower class poorer. i am sure it will be even more regulated than the dollar and cause many people all over north america to lose their jobs.

edit: bad link

[edit on 12-10-2007 by DINSTAAR]

top topics

join