It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

define reptilian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
hi i would like to use this board for those that can tell me the definitive features of a repilian also how can we tell if someone is a reptilian for those who are unsure what this is about im sure someone here explain i am fasinated by the idea of a reptilian but all i know is that a few famous people are reptilians in disguse and that a reptilian is a humanoid version a dinosaur or lizard

comments welcome thanks

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I tend to think of it as more as an observation of their actions than physicality. The "say one thing, do another thing" more than scales and a forked tongue. Heh, look at that. A forked tongue. Ya know, a lying metaphor. I've never accepted the whole lizard person/alien bit. Although I do scream ZIN-URU!!! at those people I drive behind who hit their turn signal and never actually turn.

Hope you find the answers that make the most sense to you.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think people are referring to reptile like ''bipeds'' (So think of a lizard, except that it walks on two legs). And it can shapeshift or something.

That's also why you see all those ''reptilian shapeshifting vid'' threads, because they claim that the ''slit shaped pupil'' is proof of the person in the vid being reptilian.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
well im not to sure even though ive seen such vids around here any more comments any1.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
probably something that is cold-blooded, scales, slit pupils, and awfully good looking?

new topics

top topics

join