It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you all weak ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul represents our Generation's last hope to influence an ever-growing population of "quick-fix" thechno-babies that eat up most
Corporate Mass Media Gruel...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oh a few other things I forget to add:

Do not shop at Walmart or Costco. Becuase if you do you might as well board an airplane to China get off and then go and kiss the arse of their repressive emperor!

Stop eating all forms of fast-food and only eat out at natural/organic restaurants or make your own food, or purchase pre-made ready to eat meals or take advantage of catering services from places like Whole Foods.

Cut down on the amount of "naturally/free-range" meat, poultry, and seafood you eat. I made a rule in our household no more then 2 meat dishes each week (meat and poultry), and no more then 1 seafood dish each week, but that is not to say that we have to reach either of those numbers, it just means that is the limit per week. We would have more seafood if it was not for the high mercury count (and various other contaminates)!

Plan your trips to the stores you shop at each week, rather then making a trip here and there, stop off at the ones on the way to the one that is furthest and then on the way back home stop off at the others, leaving the grocery store last on your list. Hence only make one trip each week taking care of everything rather then making several trips only taking care of one thing each time, this will cut down on major wear and tear on your vehicle, give you more free time, and will save you so much gas you will not believe it! Also as applicable take your wife/special friend (or heck even your best friend) with you and do your shopping together, this gives you more "alone" time together, unless you have children of course.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by RexxCrow]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Maybe we are doing things.... Just havn't told you about it

7 Bits short of a Byte

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cain-diedhi

We can understand your frustration, but instead of complaining about the fire, grab a bucket of retardant and join in!

Here we discuss, I believe. Making each other aware of new ideas and our own subjective insight. Editing macro-awareness maybe. All together we might only be a butterfly wings stroke, but that might be enough to douse a spark that would ignite a firestorm.

I don't know what you might expect us all to do here other than engage in discussion. I don't think there is additional functionality on ATS with respect to making change, other than influencing our life's individual actions in the world that we cannot really experience here. Some ATS members might feel they risk their lives just to say something from their heart. We're not as free as rumor has it. We can tell each other what we are doing, but that might blow some covers.
Enjoy the space.

ZG

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What are we going to do about it?

I've got an easy answer.
Subversion.

Simply follow their rules, act like good little obedient citizens, then when you get to a position (political) with some authority... send it all to hell... wreck it all... and blame it on incompetence.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Sounds good. Maybe that's what Bush is really trying to do, and he isn't really an idiot of historical proportions. Maybe he's just trying to screw his old man over...? Naaaaaaaaaaaah....

Seriously, though, I doubt you'd get the chance to double-cross the NWO. They'd doublecross you before that happened.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I love u all

en....

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

well, nut Bush wasn´t elected, he got a job, with a littul help of his father´s friend, a nice judge.
what are u gonna do that another florida wont happenb again ? first suggestion, no ´electronic polling stations´ please..

[edit on 19-10-2007 by anti72]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I plan on an American Slovenian jihad soon to boycott all democratic and republican for which we stand conventions, and put jelly under all their door handles in the lot. Hooo yah!

What does this mean? American Slovenian jihad? Could you ellaborate on that?

I happen to live in Slovenia, so i would really like to know what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
I'm beginning to wonder if they already haven't completely infiltrated the "truth" movement.

I'm sure it's already happened.. People with different theories are already accusing eachother of working for the government, to cover up the truth, by making up improbable theories..

Other than that, they have paid people who push the official story on threads on YouTube, and who knows where else..

By posting my opinion on YT i was immediatelly attacked by two people who obviously have nothing better to do all day (and night) than "debunk" conspiracy theories..

I was suprised at how handy they have all the sources for their version, to post them immediatelly, while asking me to do the same.. And the speed at which they do it is amazing.. I wasn't even able to find the questions as fast as they were appearing, so i was accused of bailing, and pronounced debunked, just because i have better things to do than argue with them all day long...

Of course that was done after using insults and distractions to avoid my questions and even calling me a terrorist paid by Osama for spreading lies to decieve the public.

I started to wonder if they are working in shifts under the same name..

But the weirdest thing is, that while most of my comments get posted immediatelly, if i mention "i saw a Global Hawk hitting the WTC", the comment is suddenly "pending aprooval". So i tried writing "*lobal *awk (*=G/H)" and guess what.. Pending aprooval..

Pending aprooval by whom? Or what?

The only way to get it posted immediatelly was writing "**obal *awk".

This is all starting to freak me out.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
AS far as I go, I believe that 1 person can make a difference on this planet. Every action that 1 person takes has a chain reaction through-out the world. I will not get into the details of this now, but here is what I am doing:

I am currently researching the U.S. Constitution and various forms of past, present, and theoretical political government models in hopes of putting together a standard bill that's as close to the U.S. "Originals" as possible with improvements.

After putting something like this together, I hope to get some powerful professors and scholars involved in it, post on the net, wiki, and anti-NWO sites with the hopes of bringing attention to where we went wrong and where we should be.

By all means neccessary, I believe it is our birthright to the freedoms which we are supposed to originally have and since they are almost all gone, it is also our freedom to form an alternate "Revolutionary Government."

This revolution can't strike until first being attacked with physical force, but even then we have to keep in check when the whole revolution can fight. (For example a drunk revolutionary who starts a fight with a cop would go against the whole)

The new Constitution will include specific details of discluding any "Secret Society" members in any parts of the Government and the majority of the New Government members will be forced to partake in morals and ethics philosophy before entering Government (i.e. all politicians will also be Philosophers) We will include specific rules/laws against the kind of crap the Bush and NWO is currently pulling.

With this new Bill in place and viewable online we can begin to attack the NWO on all different levels. The way I see it now it's just a bunch a people on the net, a few people that want to fight with weapons already, and not enough cridibles involved.

To do it right, we need the same support that the NWO currently has and owns but we do it at an independent level. So all our media attention will be mostly indy sources, we need scholars involved, professors, philosophers, some politicians, actors, religions, musicians, athletes, etc, and financing alternatives especially in the "Green" sectors and the sectors that are operated by supporters.

This way, instead of waiting till all is said and done and risking our lives against a NWO army, we can begin to intellectually attack their system. There are political weapons in place that can ruin a country or government without spilling blood. We need to put an online/worldwide bartering and underground railroad type of system in place where goods and services can be traded without the use of a Chip if it comes to that.

I'm gonna start a new thread about this.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Guerrilla Warfare, ftw!

I'm currently learning about all aspects of life, as well as keeping a strong body build. New World Order, you better watch your ass. I'm ready for it.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Great thread. This was perfect, it was like a massive ats brainstorm! I can see we all want the same thing, freedom. I am locally hooking up with some guys that believe the same thing I do, that we are buying what they are selling us. Well im tired of being full of shiat! And so are alot of people. I think talking is the first step. Talk locally face to face at the gym at your house for beers get the masses on our side then we will never fall.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I figured that people posting in threads is already doing a lot by ‘opening the eyes’ of the few that waste time sitting in front of the computer among faceless forum members. Then again there are the ‘do-gooder’s who don’t participate in discussion forums at all. Those, my friends, are the people who really get some much needed work done and make a difference in the world.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
one freedom we have left lets use it against them. our right to vote!!! there is time to form a non political party member to write in as president. maybe a famous actor,or who ever you think would benefit the people the most. the 3 choices we have now we are all screwed. let the people be heard that is one way i can think of now, and no i am not weak..

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join