It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MicroChipped Bugs Under Robotic Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Now this is scary. They are making insect/robot hybrids. The microchips can control the insects. The article also talks about synthetic insects. The initial idea of course is surveillance (say goodbye to privacy). I imagine they could deploy poisons or gas or bio weapons and deliver it using these devices.

Dragonfly or Insect Spy

If they can control insects with biochips how do you feel about getting chipped?

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name." 12

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Apparently this works the other way. Here's a project where a cockroach controls a robot. It has a cool video too.

www.conceptlab.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Now this is scary. They are making insect/robot hybrids.

Yea I'm scared by something that can be neutralized by a flyswatter or an old fashioned, rolled-up newspaper.

Seriously though, I'm not surprised by this technology - these agencies are developing as fast (but sometimes not) as the rest of the world.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Fakker

It just takes a little imagination to see where this could be headed however. Imagine have a swarm of these chase you if you are designated as an undesirable by the state. Perhaps they infiltrate your home and take video or sound recordings of your activities. What if they could be armed with lethal or non-lethal offensive weapons? Imagine having one of these sting you and knock you out for not paying your alimony? The authorities could then arrest you at their leisure.

You know this kind of reminds me of a puzzling prophecy in Revelations 9.

7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.[a]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Not sure this is really worth replying to... this is a Science and Tech thread, and you're quoting Revelations. Please stick to the what should be discussed in this thread.

On topic, I am using my imagination, and if a swarm of them is after me I'll use a larger newspaper.

Regards

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

This may be a contributing factor to the new diseases emerging. Morgellons, Gulf War sickness, Anthrax, MRSA and Sarin gas all have similar symptoms. The problem I see is that evil is competing with evil and the good are being put into harms way. If, for example, this was used by terrorist during the Gulf War, then the U.S. can't have another country outwit them, so they in turn develop something similar, and of course they want something stronger, and they always want test subjects, so who better than an unsuspecting human populace.

They have scents, gases, etc. that can cause strange reactions. I have read where they put the toxic fumes into the NY subway system to see how people would react. They have dust they drop on people. They have chemtrails and the list goes on.

Gangs use the stuff, the ruling elite uses the stuff. I don't think it is new. I think it has just evolved into something more detrimental to human life. It is a craft that has been practiced for centuries.

Today, with technology being what it is. People are no longer labeled crazy, when they can photograph and upload a picture of the bugger, or scan it.

I think lasers and tasers, Elf waves, Emps, etc. are an introduction into what they have planned for our future.

Some of those bugs are laced with stuff capable of inducing a heart attack.

The term is "bioterror".

The perpetrator could be anyone or any group.

A fly swatter or a rolled newspaper would only work if there were one or two.

Situation "X" may entail more than anyone could ever imagine.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Siren]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Siren

It is truly frightening. It's bad enough that God has made some nasty poisonous bugs in our environment, but for man to go ahead and create his own horrors is just ridiculous. Naturally we have to try it out before the bad guys do. Of course they will use it on the US citizenry first. Just think, if you have the ultimate crowd control or surveillance weapon at your disposal, will you have the moral wherewithal not to use it?

By the way, I believe it is perfectly legitimate to quote Rev. here since it seems to prophecy some kind of intelligent demonic insect infestation that could well be an exploitation of this type of technology.

new topics

top topics

join