It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Mexico City, Sept 2007 Ovni

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I know, We hate youtube videos so, I have to steal the one ATS kids line..."Guys I don't mean to be a nub"laugh, OK Here is a nice video from our neighbor to the South. I cant make any sense at all out of the words, the video is good because of the airplanes referenced, to the object, as well as the cool looking ship picture at the end. The object stable could be a ballon, or anything else. It is of course not to be proven just some eye candy.Just thought I would kick this out at chall! If you compare our pictures,The announcer at the end looks like me a little bit. Whuddayathink?
IDWT

Youtube direct

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by elevatedone]

[edit on 10-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Humm. The video is not very clear, I think that the second UFO could be anything.
Oh, and apparently there were two ufos, the first one can be seen on the first second of the video and then almost at the end. Apparently, that UFO caused all flights to be cancelled (actually the video says "when the commercial flights were resumed", so my mind connected the two events although it doesn't say why they were cancelled on the first place), and then, when they were resumed, this other UFO flew almost around the whole city. Also, he says that these sights are getting more frecuent.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Radiobuzz]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'd love to hear a translation, my spanish isn't that good, I can order food and ask for the bathroom

I'm wondering why the clip with September 15 date, cuidad of Mexico has the reporter talking about the world trade center???

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz

Apparently, that UFO caused all flights to be cancelled (actually the video says "when the commercial flights were resumed", so my mind connected the two events although it doesn't say why they were cancelled on the first place), and then, when they were resumed
[edit on 10-10-2007 by Radiobuzz]

I've been told that the commercial flights in Mexico were temporarily
grounded because of the independence day military aircraft display
over the city, a measure in agreement with all airlines to be effective
only during the lapse of time the aircraft were flying over the city wich
took one or two hours. Then the regular flights resumed.

So nothing related with UFOs. But they were there all right.

The comment about the World Trade Center is correct because there
is also a World Trade Center building in Mexico City where many UFO
sightings have been reported through the years.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thanks free_spirit. I kind of suspected that they didn't cancelled the flights because of the UFO, but since the video is chopped off, I never knew the actual reason.

I also didn't knew they had a World Trade Center, so that part of the video completely confused me. Now that I know that, I've made a cheap translation that hopefully will help you all understand what the people on the video are saying, although they doesn't say anything particularly interesting.

"Narrator: ... from the sky. A recording, without any doubts, most interesting. But that's not all, because at the end of the day and once the commercial flights were resumed, and these could land on the international airport of Mexico City, an UFO crossed practically the whole city and then was located in the area of the world trade center, on where several airplanes were flying while waiting to land and they saw the object. What you're watching on your screen is something that has been happening with more frequency lately, and noone appears to be giving it the importance it deserves. But we'll continue filming the activity of these weird objects that, definitely, has been observing us from a long time ago.

Fat guy: As you could see on screen, the "sky-watcher's elite" [apparently the show's name: La Elite de los Vigilantes del Cielo] managed once again to record important evidences of this phenomenon..."

PS: I love the big quote's box

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Radiobuzz]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Thank you so much for clarifying the annoncers text. It really fills out the video, and I dont mean the announcer.I think the ship at the end was the same ship. Amazing structure the ship has.I am really impressed with this tiny 5 second UFO clip at the end.

join