It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Red, Silver and Blue Space Objects. High Resolution.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridkeeper

Well in Dark4knights posts he speaks about the death bed confessions of an ex military man well within his faculties but with an unmendable body. He says that the man spoke to his son and told him about a terrible event that is scheduled to happen on or about October 28th 2011. Now that would mean 44 years from the time of the said or proposed time line for the pact or treaties. DgTempe recently brought the thread back up for consideration you can read more by clicking on her link located on the first page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a thread started here recently by the Humbleone:

As for your weird and wonderful thread, I can't help but feel as if they are biological entities of some sort. I have seen them before but they are just to strange for me to think too much about...

[edit on 10-10-2007 by antar]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

You are voicing what myself and others have voiced about this particular poster.
I see another supposed close associate has popped up supporting Grikeepers videos? Hello James!!

If anyone needs any evidence of the of the misinterpretation of quite ordinary common things they should simply pop along to Youtube and do a search for 'Gridkeeper'.
Take a look at some of the videos and the amazing claims made for totally normal phenomena. Take a wonder at explanations of dust particles taken with a digital camers!, Marvel at incredible explanations of moths and insects flying past a video lens!, See actual photo manipulation!.
See men standing in fields! (and wonder what the hell they are doing there)
You will be totally amazed at the imagination of some people.

Here is the link to the posts here on ATS where James Casbolt pictures were proven to be hoaxes. Gridkeeper is VERY closely allied to James Casbolt, as can also be seen on the pages below. I wouldlike to know who the webmaster is for James Casbolt. Is it you Gridkeeper?

OOOOOOOH Look, heres a link to the exact same 'movie' this time from a 'Santamonicajohn'
www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 11/10/07 by Chorlton]

[edit on 11/10/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

I've read some of that thread I can't be bothered to read it all. The way I see it if Casbolt was a MI6 drug smuggling agent he would be already dead for the things he knows. I'm not going to waste any more time with any of These anymore as there is no substance to them. I do think the videos are interesting but without anymore information for me it's dead and buried.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I thought the whole idea of these forums was that the poster of pictures, theories and other info had the responsibility of providing as much info as to their authenticity. Unlike a picture taken of an object seen in the sky this user GK apparently HAS the information as to how these images he promotes were filmed yet refuses to explain this amazing technique.

I've seen numerous requests for the info yet he just plain ignores or refuses to divulge the proof. Surely that merits some form of hoax status?

If I came on here posting that I'd just been inside an intergalactic spaceship, posted distorted, undecipherable images as my proof I'd be laughed off and instantly called a hoax (for good reason).

In the moon images the shots look incredibly false, almost models and then the 'space object' turns out to be a giant 'grey' alien on the surface...C'mon....

All this tied in with the collaboration with a know hoaxer really need to examined as to the authenticity of these multiple posts.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclane
Unlike a picture taken of an object seen in the sky this user GK apparently HAS the information as to how these images he promotes were filmed yet refuses to explain this amazing technique.

I've seen numerous requests for the info yet he just plain ignores or refuses to divulge the proof. Surely that merits some form of hoax status?

In the moon images the shots look incredibly false, almost models and then the 'space object' turns out to be a giant 'grey' alien on the surface...C'mon....

All this tied in with the collaboration with a know hoaxer really need to examined as to the authenticity of these multiple posts.

Who said that I know how it's done? I didn't. I know it to be real but I haven't been shown the internal workings of the device used. I refused to be shown. People have no idea what this would mean to be fully released into the public, it would also end up in the hands of every secret intelligence agency on the planet. Don't be selfish, please.
If you want to believe this to be a hoax then that's fine, I'm just here to show you what already exists in your reality and what will one day appear in your reality, that's all.

As for the moon footage, it's real. Look at episode 23, there is a winding tunnel in the video which was shown in the Hoagland picture which was released years ago. The video was filmed recently. It's the same tunnel. Heck I wish it was fake, I might have been able to earn some money from it. Yet here it is in your face for all to see, for free. The moon is much brighter than it used to be. Everything in our solar system is being affected by the photon belt which means we have global warming on all planets and the Sun reflects more light onto the moon, thus when the moon is full we can see just a little bit more along the dark edges now than we have ever been able to. There's even a large 4 sided pyramid on the surface. If people keep believing this to be fake then they won't see what's really in front of them.
The object at the end is not on the moon, I never claimed it was. This object is next to the moon and seperate from it.

Does this answer your concerns?

Gridkeeper.

I will find a picture I have of another object. A chopper with a strange "thing" standing up looking out of the side door.

For the record: Anyone concerned about my pictures on youtube should note that any gamma changed pictures are always shown with the originals. The pictures are real, this could be proven in a court of law also.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

um yeah the the objects look better in that one but when you get to 7m12s ish the "screwdriver" object appears again until about 8m20.

i really gotta say that it does look like a screwdriver with tin foil scrunched up around the end of it being moved around.

sorry mate

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks, I'll check it out.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by supersaint

Fair enough, if that's what you see. I've got some new stills to put up later. Some include the space shuttle.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper

Who said that I know how it's done? I didn't.

Well Im sorry but thats an outrageous lie.
In this thread below you stated

"I have more business here than you do for I have seen this film and I know EXACTLY how it is filmed and with what. "

www.belowtopsecret.com...

So now weve not only proven you to be a hoaxer but also an outright liar

People have no idea what this would mean to be fully released into the public,

But of course, you, in all your wisdom, Do know?, so you are saying you are better than everyone?

it would also end up in the hands of every secret intelligence agency on the planet. Don't be selfish, please.

Dont be ridiculous, please. If it were real, which I am quite sure it isnt it would be released to every news agency swo everyone would know.
But thats the problem isnt it?, it simply isnt real.

If you want to believe this to be a hoax then that's fine, I'm just here to show you what already exists in your reality and what will one day appear in your reality, that's all.

No you are here to try and show everyone what is in YOUR reality, fortunatley most people are a little more questioning of hoaxers.

As for the moon footage, it's real.

Wouldyou care to explain to us mere mortals how you know its real?

Look at episode 23, there is a winding tunnel in the video which was shown in the Hoagland picture which was released years ago. The video was filmed recently. It's the same tunnel. Heck I wish it was fake, I might have been able to earn some money from it.

Now we get down to the niity gritty eh? Money and you and James Casbolts attempts to get it. Of course you do things for free at the moment but a little chap who has been in contact with James Casbolt whispered in my ear that the idea is to create enough controversy between the two of you and then you start charging for public appearaces and his book etc etc etc. Seems about right to me, Did you get the idea from David Icke

For the record: Anyone concerned about my pictures on youtube should note that any gamma changed pictures are always shown with the originals. The pictures are real, this could be proven in a court of law also.

Well of course you will say that because you know it will never happen dont you. The fact is you have a fertile imagination and you expect everyone to fall for your hoaxes and imaginatory.

I have now proven you to be a liar you have zero credibility

Just a point but I see that on James website he is stating that he has seen children killed and decapitated. Do you know about this because if you do it makes you an accesory after the fact?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is obviously filmed"live"(by that i mean you can hear the continuity of the video cameras hum,and you can see the camera move on the tripod.)

So to film these objects live,and not using lengthy exposures,stacked using processing software-would require one hell of an amazing telescope.

Even filming the ISS with a meade LX2000 (very hot scope) requires the above-you can`t just point and film,doesn't work like that i'm afraid.

So unless the cameraman has got quite possibly the biggest,most expensive scope in the UK...my suspicions remain as to the authenticity of the films.

Heres a link to some serious satellite/ISS tracking dudes-very expensive equipment,and lengthy multiple exposures and image processing-(NOT LIVE FILMED!!)
Edit forgot link!

www.iss-tracking.de...
SS,over and out.

[edit on 11-10-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Hi Gridkeeper, thanks for answering my questions. I think I'll have to look at all of those videos and not just a few, before I can come to conclusions.

I'm just trying to imagine the context of the images... when I asked you those questions, I hadn't gotten a grasp of it but now I think I have.

I read all your posts on this thread to find a description of this, and you've described the video being taken from a camcorder/telescope setup. So, I'm assuming these videos are taken from someone's backyard, with the scope pointing at the night sky? That would perfectly explain the blurriness in the pictures; it's atmospheric aberration. (This is like the heat waves you see on a hot day, and also the reason why stars twinkle here on Earth. It's caused by temperature fluctuations in the atmosphere between you and what you're looking at.)

I've got a 10" Newtonian telescope made by Meade, and I can say from experience that its really really hard to use without the computerized object finder. The only thing that's easy is the moon. I looked for a few minutes at the video you have posted a link to here of the moon, and I noticed something. Whoever filmed it kept having to adjust the scope's position, because the effect of Earth's rotation kept pushing the area of interest out of view.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

The videos were filmed by a person from the
UK known as John Lenard Walson but this is a nickname he is using
for personal reasons. He has been filming these things since 2005.
His identity is still undisclosed by his request and the authenticity of
the objects in those films has not been proven yet just suggested as
"spaceships in deep space". These are facts.

"John Lenard" and "Duncan" a.k.a. Gridkeeper know each other and
this has been confirmed by "Lenard" himself. This is a long story in
wich many obscure episodes remain undisclosed and I will not say
anything more by special request. It's up to everyone to review
the images and apply the best judgement based on every posible
interpretation.

Hi free_spirit, thanks for the info. I don't have any facts to call this a definite hoax, so I won't call it one unless such facts become available.

So, assuming there's no hoax, it's obvious to me that Lenard and Gridkeeper aren't 100% knowledgable on the subjects of physics and astronomy. I'm not, and nobody really is, but that's not my point. My point is that you don't have to know it all in order to take these pictures.

Heck, even some illiterate redneck could see something like this (I don't mean you guys). The problem is that the redneck seeing something isn't proof of that something to anyone but the redneck. This conundrum is what all skeptics are hung up over... "Show me inarguable proof of UFO's, 911, NWO, etc." Well, that inarguable proof just doesnt exist, obviously, otherwise we'd all be believers.

So, if this stuff isn't a hoax, it's unlikely to be a smoking gun either.

That said, I have some more questions for anyone who can answer. How much info do we know about these videos? How much info is undisclosed due to privacy protection? I'd like all the data you guys are willing to give.

[edit: typos]

[edit on 10/11/07 by Balboa]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balboa
So, if this stuff isn't a hoax, it's unlikely to be a smoking gun either.

Are you joking? You've got be kidding. These videos could potentially prove the very existence of intelligently controlled craft outside of our own domain of existence. The videos alone do not, however, if the method and coordinates were released to respectable communities for investigation... You could prove or disprove the event through testing. That's the issue. The folks behind this video refuse to release said method for scrutiny.

That's extremely disgusting to be honest. Especially if this is not a hoax or a defect (fracture) in the telescope.

How much info do we know about these videos?

Not enough. For all speculation, anyone of the OP's posting these videos could be the ones behind the videos themselves.

I'd like all the data you guys are willing to give.

You wont find any data. I've personally been asking for it ever since the first thread popped up. I've yet to receive instructions on the method for focusing on said objects, coordinates, or anything to be honest. They always ignore the question or spew some "oh, you already don't believe!" nonsense in my face.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

"
You wont find any data. I've personally been asking for it ever since the first thread popped up. I've yet to receive instructions on the method for focusing on said objects, coordinates, or anything to be honest. They always ignore the question or spew some "oh, you already don't believe!" nonsense in my face."

Which only serves to make us curious ATS types more skeptical as to the authenticy of the said videos.

If these videos were for real-I imagine those responsible would be happy to explain exactly how they were filmed.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

There's co ordinates in the films. I've said this loads of times already. Can we stop arguing about co ordinates please? Look at the Plough. Theres also two under Orion's belt.

See here: short trailer: blip.tv...

www.blip.tv/file/423715

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
Who said that I know how it's done? I didn't. I know it to be real but I haven't been shown the internal workings of the device used.

Which leaves open the possibility that it is not real.

The moon is much brighter than it used to be.

This is my favorite.

Secrets are used to hide the truth. It's great that someone is sparing us the panic that something as grand as this would cause.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

Hi Donoso, thanks for sharing your opinion, and btw that's some really cool cgi vids in your signature.

I suppose I could amend my statement: the OP's vids may be the best 'smoking gun on video' that we have right now. However, it'd be embarassing to jump to conclusions now, especially if it turns out being a hoax. I was lamenting about how video evidence, as good as it could be, isn't as good as more physical forms of evidence.

I don't know how helpful coordinates could be, anything orbiting would have changing coordinates. Even so, as much info as we can get would help. With some hope, Lenard or Gridkeeper may eventually oblige our requests.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here is some footage of Saturn and surrounding objects. At the end of 36 there is a still of the space shuttle.

Episode 35 - Far Above Space and Time - Saturn Rising.
blip.tv...

Episode 36 - Far Above Space and Time - Space Objects / Saturn and the Space Shuttle.
blip.tv...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join