It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Pictures Flashing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by coryblood
I'm not sure if this is the right thread it looks like the best one to me. Sometimes when i'm just sitting around watching T.V. or skatboarding or even at school, i get these weird pictures that i see. I know that they are in my mind but even with my eyes open, i focus on them so much that everything else is kind of blurry. Sometimes they are a quick flash and other times they are really long. one time during 9th period at school i had one that lasted like 20 min. and i focused on it so much that i don't remember what the teacher was saying. i'm not sure that this is paranormal it is most likely just in my head.

woah hang on man. You have 9 periods at your school?! I only have 6!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingwoody

we have 9 40 min. periods and 4 min. in between class

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I also see images when I close my eyes, they change within a few seconds or morph into other ones. It usually happens on Mondays after having 3 or 4 24packs of beer over the weekend.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by coryblood

Enter the Twilight Zone....

A.
You are reacting to a combination of the chemicals induced into your body via the atmosphere (the white planes) and/or food additives in combination to 'haarp' bubbles over your area...

B.
You are one of the individuals who are in tune with 13 year cycle of conscious acceleration preceeding the change of time as dictated by the ancients (mayans, native american etc)

C.
You watch too much TV and the subliminal messages and images have come to your frontal lobe due to saturation.

D.
You have a very strong imagination.

All are viable.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Dude...You seriously need to layoff the crack and booze!
Remember, the first step in overcoming substance abuse is recognition that you have a problem!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mantic

i don't watch almost any t.v. and i doubt it's my imagination either a or b

and i haven't drank booze in 2 months and never done crack

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
it happened twice today and i remembered them because it was like seeing slightly into the future. first in art i had my head down and i got the picture thing of my friend next to me with his head down and his face facing right with a pencil in his hand on the roof of my school ( we are drawing the school). right afterwords i look up, exactly how i described it above. i at first wrote it off as a coincidence. second 9th period where i had the other one. it was my "girlfriend" looking through the window behind me that shows the hall. i look back and there she is. it's crazy!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
seeing events in advance is something that happens to me alot

just one question do you go on auto pilot when you have these images

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
what do you mean? when it happens i guess i do. i either stay in one spot or walk without seeing where i'm going, but it's like my subconsious is making me walk so i guess yeah

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Are you still here coryblood?
please let me know.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mantic

Enter the Twilight Zone....

A.
You are reacting to a combination of the chemicals induced into your body via the atmosphere (the white planes) and/or food additives in combination to 'haarp' bubbles over your area...

B.
You are one of the individuals who are in tune with 13 year cycle of conscious acceleration preceeding the change of time as dictated by the ancients (mayans, native american etc)

C.
You watch too much TV and the subliminal messages and images have come to your frontal lobe due to saturation.

D.
You have a very strong imagination.

All are viable.

where did you get this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join