It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria/ Saudi Arabia Next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
According to this man on a video tape I have, seems to think
This war is to regain biblical portions of King Solomons land wich is Iraq
Suadi Arabia and Syria, and says this war is being controlled by Zionist.

You think it could be true? i sure believe it considering he made this video in early 2001 and said we
will hit Iraq, syria suadi arabia while creatin mass events so we would back these kinds of wars. So far he has been right.

unless hes nostrodomas or something I surely do not have a clue how he knows this.

Do any of you see it like this?

Peace.

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by Truth]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The US invade Saudi Arabia? I don't think so...that would be the worst thing we could possibly do. Video of US troops marching into Mecca? Ha! That would be the END.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
U.S. is buddies with Saudi Arabia. At least monentarily. We'd never go to war with them no matter how many planes filled with Saudis come crashing into our buildings.

Syria is a different matter. I could certainly see that happen.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Definately Syria will be next.They need a good route to the sea.Going around the cape is probably becoming a pain in the a. Then go back and get the northern part of Iran. Remember this is all about getting a pipeline from the Caspian to the Meditteranean.
Saudi Arabia will probably kick the U.S. armies butt though if they try. Im sure a deal will be struck with iran for the northern part. Iran will kick their asss to if the U.S. tries to invade.
Anyways i think its all over for the U.S. over there anyways.They couldnt even win Afghanistan,a cakewalk.Then Iraq,if they cant get those two they dont stand a chance in Iran or Saudi.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
youve got to be kidding...the saudis are a charming people but they couldnt war their way out of a wet paper bag....IMO

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
The US invade Saudi Arabia? I don't think so...that would be the worst thing we could possibly do. Video of US troops marching into Mecca? Ha! That would be the END.

Would you agree with military conflict (as the government would put it) against Saudi Arabia if you knew more than half of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi nationales? It makes no sense to me why we are still allies with them when they supported the Al Qaeda organization, when the U.S. is supposedly fighting against the organization. Quite strange if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
there is a end days prophecy about Syria. It says Damacus (the capital city), will be reduced to rubble in one day.. Maybe Israel hits it with a nuke?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The thing is Catalyst that we dont know who was on those planes. The U.S. government keeps blocking any attempts to find out. We assume they were hijacked but we dont know by who. If I wanted to hijack an air plane and had used the name Hernandez in doing so,does that mean a mexican hijacked the plane or just someone using a mexican name?
I still think the U.S. government and a foreign agency,most likely Israel,set this whole thing up.
Trying to frame Arabs in the process.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
well, i can tell you from being here in Iraq, that we are hardly in any position to go after anybody else.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Saudi Arabia will probably kick the U.S. armies butt though if they try.

ROTFLMAO

You have got to be kidding

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

exactly

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
[Would you agree with military conflict (as the government would put it) against Saudi Arabia if you knew more than half of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi nationales? It makes no sense to me why we are still allies with them when they supported the Al Qaeda organization, when the U.S. is supposedly fighting against the organization. Quite strange if you ask me.

Err....I already know that, but the fact is, if the US attacks the "home" of Islam, we'll see a wave of terorism beyond anyone's imagination.
Actually, I think that might happen if we attack ANY Muslim country in the near future. I really hope the administraiton isn't that stupid.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Isreal, is an extremely "holy land" to Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.
All sides fighting for this holy desolate piece of # land to throne thier, Anti-christ, messiah.
Deep

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
this could start a definate war with Syria.....

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2004/01/25/wirq25.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/01/25/ixnewstop.html

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2004/01/25/wirq25.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/01/25/ixnewstop.html

" A Syrian official last night said: "These allegations have been raised many times in the past by Israeli officials, which proves that they are false."

The Syrians have a good sense of humour.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Are you being serious? Someone "predicts" a few years ago that we're going to invade Iraq and you consider this special? Anyone who is literate has known since 1991 that at some point the job would be completed by the next sitting Republican administration. I believe this is called stating the obvious. And he gets credit for this?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Im ot giving him credit, im just saying that on this video he had a map with a circle around
king Solomons land, a land in which they want to regain from the arabs to help creat an antchrists arrival.

He said that we they will try to regain this land Iraq, Syria, Saudi arabia by construtng 9/11, blaaming arab muslims and getting our american people
to back the war and use our forces to do their work.

He said it will ake alot to back a war against syria, and this is where a nuke on a US city might be staged so in turn we will use our nukes against these locations.

are you saying this is 100% impossible? True evil cares not how muc it will lie and kill for an agenda.

Peace.

join