It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm noticing a lot of hypocrisy around here coming from atheists...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Because it's a different religion?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

isnt there all this hype in the united states about church and state schools teaching evolution and all the other science that contradicts creationlizam?

also on topic
when it comes to ratio of anti christian topics to anti islam topics
the anti islamic topics trumps as almost all topics that has the slightest mention of a muslim you have people jumping in with how barberic islam is, how islam is evil and so on even if the topic has nothing to do with that subject,
some people will just jump in to vent their ignorance, wont mention who

i have seen it to much in the weapons forum, and other areas.

so in my view its the other way round.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by Leyla

the answer? because they see the worship of one of the 3 great universal prophets, isa, as an aspect of god/the whole of god as wrong. you know isa as jesus, it's just a further corruption of the root name yeshu.

and muslims do step foot in churches... i've seen it happen for weddings and whatnot.

Hmm some might but then again some won't. My former fiancee said that the KJV Bible was corrupted. When I asked his sister if she would go in a church she shook her head no. I think devouted muslims won't enter a church perhaps they think it will make them unclean. (Not sure of this.)
Been so busy I have yet to look up the verses I wanted to plus I want to find a news story that happened last year in Alexsandra. Perhaps I can post them tonight when I have more time.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Hmm some might but then again some won't. My former fiancee said that the KJV Bible was corrupted.

well.... it is. anything but the original greek and hebrew is corrupted.
they weren't written in english.

When I asked his sister if she would go in a church she shook her head no. I think devouted muslims won't enter a church perhaps they think it will make them unclean. (Not sure of this.)

maybe they don't want to bother stepping into a building for no reason...

Been so busy I have yet to look up the verses I wanted to plus I want to find a news story that happened last year in Alexsandra. Perhaps I can post them tonight when I have more time.

you're going to most likely post a story involving a small number then apply it to a whole group

it'd be the same thing as me calling you a self hating homosexual meth-head because ted haggard turned out to be one

top topics

<< 1   >>

join