It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German member green party admits chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't know if this was already posted before?
Because i resently watched this interesting video.
And some geman weather forcasters and polititions said that the german military are spraying some kind of aluminium particals in our atmosphere that reflect radar.

Then i was thinking because this is going on for a long time now and they are using this new military radar reflection countermeasure.( As that the military clame.) Not harmfull for humans on the ground?. Could it be that this is some kind of Satelite radar reflection system. that prevents a nuclear attack from the so called Villain countries so that they can't pinpoint locations on the ground with their long range nuclear missiles.It could be assumable because of the wide spread clouds can cover almost a whole country on radar .just a hypothetical question ofcourse.

what do you people think?

[edit on 8-10-2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
damm love that german chick!
all i got to say is beware of those damm germans! give'm half a chance and you'll have a jackboot shoved up your arse!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You got a pretty misleading title there, no parliament officials admit to anything, only a member of the Green party and a meteorologist.

Other than that of course, this does seem to throw some light on a subject I had otherwise disregarded. Any form of metal particles are a bad thing to our respiratory system, even in small quantities, because of this it's amazing that they can simply spray them in the air and then say everything will be fine.

Maybe this is what is being sprayed over America, maybe not. Nevertheless and of course if I haven't missed something (happens way too much these days) this should be a step forward.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
damm love that german chick!
all i got to say is beware of those damm germans! give'm half a chance and you'll have a jackboot shoved up your arse!

lol yeah i will. i'm living in holland and we see a lot of those trails up in our sky's heading for germany.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
You got a pretty misleading title there, no parliament officials admit to anything, only a member of the Green party and a meteorologist.

Thanx change it. don't want a misleading line there!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Aluminium oxide is used in cloud seeding, as well as silver iodide. Aluminium has been linked with Alzheimer's, amongst other things. I think they tell the public they use silver, but really use aluminium, as it would be cheaper. The idea is that ice crystals form around the particles, the ice falls, increasing rain, supposedly.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
yeah, ok. the germans are spraying radar reflecting material, despite the fact no one is trying to bomb them, and even if they were, why would they want to spray it over there own country. Do they really want the attacking plans to be invisible to their own radar?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yes, the Germans have been caught using chaff during wargames. And some folk aren't too happy about it. Nowt to do with chemtrails though - unless you're saying hundreds of airliners throw out millions of tons of chaff every day. Guess it'd help 'em avoid them pesky air traffic controllers?

en.wikipedia.org...(radar_countermeasure)

top topics

join