It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gday, just joined up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
gday to everyone on ATS. I've been on ATS (reading) basically every day for the last 6 months, so today I finally thought - hey, might aswell join up! I'm from South Australia, and there's hardly an understanding of what's going on down under - but I've read into alot over the last few years and what can I say.. All these topics have just fascinated me from day one, who doesn't like to hear about "the real picture" and find out about every-day problems...

So I look forward to reading into hundreds of more conspiracies and meeting you all.

cheers

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS.. i lurked for almost a year before I joined! Anyway, keep us updated on what is going on in cloudy Australia!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I joined the same day I found ATs as I finally found people I could relate to.

This site is filled with intellegent, kind, well mannered folks.

So glad you could join us.

Dizzie

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Glad to finally join a forum full of Real people, with Real opinions and Real thoughts.

New York ay, I'll be traveling to NYC one day. As for cloudy australia - summer's coming up soon - we can expect some more stinking hot weather. (around the 115 F range)

Nice to meet you guys.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well welcome both of you
I really hope you enjoy joining in with the threads, look forward to seeing you about the board,

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi wester...there a quite a few Aussies at ATS.

welcome

res

top topics

join