It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviet Army has fought off many UFOS!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Turns out the soviets have been fighting the alien
menace for years now.

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It could be true I've heard they used to watch specifically for UFO's but that site is sometimes a bit strange when it comes to their UFO articles.

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Very interesting - wish Pravda was more credible...

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
all countrys that took part in WW2 would be privy to info on ufo's, for defence tracking and protection against these ufo's.

we have not had a major science improovement since 1960's really since nuclear power....... you think 54 years now and nothing new pfffffff

its all kept secret nowdays and withheld untill its known another super pwer has same technology then its safe to delpoy it till then its highly top secret we prob have super weapons lasers, sonic, lighning guns, force shields, anti grav, loads of stuff kept secret i reackon its all been made.

stealth bombers and fighters were made in late 1970's and we only knew about them in early 90's and we thought wow thats high tech stuff but it was made in 70's so makes you think eh....

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by blobby]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if the Soviet Union retrieved many crashed UFO's. It has a HUGE land area, many times greater than the US, and if certain allegations that they monitor superpowers is true, then they would almost certainly have monitored the USSR as much as the USA.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
That was an interesting read. Like lordlefty said, the Soviets probably already have several crashed UFOs.

new topics

top topics

join