It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested For Getting 3-Year-Old Girl Drunk?!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I wasn't going to even watch the clip, the title said it all to me, once clicking on the link the video started straight away, so i saw about 5 secs worth, enough for me to not be able to watch anymore.
How sick and irresponsible is that, to give a minor alcohol just to show your co-workers?, i have a 4 year old girl, so seeing something like this makes me feel sick.

Ive seen a few nasty videos surface recently on ATS, "urinating on a disabled dying women" is a thread that comes to mind.
Some people in this world are just a waste of air, and bring nothing but negative actions to this world.

CUERNAVACA,MEXICO:

This was the videoclip that landed a man in hot water for allegedly getting his 3-year-old daughter drunk and showing it to co-workers, he denies the charges even though the mother of the child confirms the child reeked of beer when she came home from work.

** Video might distress certain people**

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Man, That kid could have died from alchohol poisoning. it was chugging it down like nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Nothing really phases me personally these days. These events have probably been going on for years but the convenience of the Internet, live video, youtube, etc. is just sensationalizing things and bringing them to the forefront. Sure this is wrong but the justice system surely won't prevail and whats worse is that good parenting, in general, seems to be an afterthought.

brill

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Heres a story from my area about a TWO YEAR OLD baby intoxicated.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

PATCHOGUE, N.Y. - A 37-year-old man was charged with child endangerment after one of two toddlers he was baby-sitting was found drunk, authorities said.

Suffolk County sheriff’s deputies investigating a family court case peered through the window of a Patchogue home Tuesday and saw Juan Reyes passed out with the children wandering around the house.

They managed to rouse Reyes, who was the only adult at home with the two toddlers, ages 2 and 3, according to the sheriff’s office. The deputies said Reyes appeared extremely intoxicated.

The deputies also noticed the 2-year-old was having difficulty standing, had bloodshot eyes, smelled of alcohol and was lethargic.

The toddler was taken to the hospital, where tests revealed he was legally intoxicated, with a blood-alcohol content of 0.094 percent, the sheriff’s office said. In New York, a driver is considered drunk with an alcohol content of 0.08 percent or greater.

The second child was taken into the custody of Child Protective Services.

At the time, the children’s parents were at a hospital, where the mother was giving birth.

Reyes was arraigned Wednesday in First District Court in Central Islip and ordered held on $5,000 bail. He was scheduled to return to court on Jan. 3.

Robert Clifford, spokesman for the Suffolk County district attorney, said the children’s family lives at the house where the toddlers were found. Reyes also gave that as his address during his arraignment.

The district attorney’s office said Reyes was being represented by the Legal Aid Society. Calls to the society went unanswered Wednesday evening.

Pretty disturbing to say the least. Its amazing what some people do to their kids.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thats one cool kid. I didn't start drinking til I was about 6.
Seriously, that kid is gonna grow up to be a partier. It might be a good idea to lock the dad up for a year or two.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I first got drunk when I was 5 years old. My dad was making wine in the garage, the phone rang, I knocked back a glass that he'd just poured to have a butchers at. I slept for a long while!! Apparently my Dad was mortified at what he had done, and I got lots of sweets and comics for a few weeks until the guilt wore off!!

BUT, to give a young child something that could very easily cause them pemanent damage in awful.

Unfortunatly untill people need a "certificate of worthiness" to even have children in the firstplace, things like this will continue to happen.

MonKey

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm not shocked by this at all. My area has recently had news stories about small children going to day care smelling like weed. There was another story about a small child who had tested positive for coc aine.

We live in a screwed up world with some really screwed up people who have had children, and they will raise some screwed up kids who will become screwed up adults.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i wish my parents let me start drinking at that age...it tooke from 13-14 to make them give up and trying to stop me. i went to elementary smelling like weed but thats not my parents fault.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

We should really go back to rope and millstone for these people. I'm glad those kids ain't my relation or I'd have a broken golf club and a rather long prison sentence right now.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Firestorm_]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

My friends... This is why the death penalty exists, if this was in Iran... Oh My God.....Please pardon my colorful language, but if this happened in Iran they would hang that mother f***er no questions asked what so ever, God knows what else his sick low piece of sh*t mind would think of...I'm sorry but i'm so upset, to me this is as disturbing as a beheading or rape.

top topics

join