It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Israel Lobby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I posted this video yesterday but it was deleted, abovetopsecret isn't run by Zionists is it?

Israel Lobby (its a documentary that went out in Holland) - www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-10-2007 by somethingaintright]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by somethingaintright

Just a quick comment. I think most ATS members know about this powerful lobby. However, in the interest of fairness, there is also a powerful and influential Indian lobby and there probably will be (if there is not already) a Chinese lobby. However, if we are looking at the immense use of influence and power, think of the Federal Reserve first.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You are right, our nation works for the best lobbying group that can pay them, we the people are not a priority and never has been one in our political system.

The corruption in our government is outrageous.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heronumber0
reply to post by somethingaintright

Just a quick comment. I think most ATS members know about this powerful lobby. However, in the interest of fairness, there is also a powerful and influential Indian lobby and there probably will be (if there is not already) a Chinese lobby. However, if we are looking at the immense use of influence and power, think of the Federal Reserve first.

You obviously didn't watch the documentary or read anything Meirsheimer and Walt had to say. The reason that the Israel Lobby are different is because they are so powerful they can influence US Foreign Policy in ways that suit them and they are pushing for action on Iran right now!

[edit on 6-10-2007 by somethingaintright]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by somethingaintright

You obviously didn't watch the documentary or read anything Meirsheimer and Walt had to say. The reason that the Israel Lobby are different is because they are so powerful they can influence US Foreign Policy in ways that suit them and they are pushing for action on Iran right now!

Speaking of which, there's an old discussion thread I opened sometime back:

Harvard Study Finds Pro-Israel Lobby Influences U.S. Foreign Policy

You might want to take a look at that, so as not to rehash too many stuff that has been brought up.

Anyway, keep it civil. I'd like to watch this discussion..

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It wasn't deleted...

It's right here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In all it's copy and pasta glory.

Thread closed.

top topics

join