It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists: Bird Flu Mutation Sets Stage for Flu Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Scientists: Bird Flu Mutation Sets Stage for Flu Pandemic

www.foxnews.com

The deadly bird flu virus has mutated and may infect people more easily if it begins spreading from human to human, according to a new study.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
abcnews.go.com
news.yahoo.com

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So it has mutated then.This is rather unnerving because that could mean that there is only a matter of time before it will become a pandemic strain. This seems rather interesting info . So then the question is, What do we do now? Any ideas to this question?
I am currently making a emergency survival kit but besides that, is there anything else we can do?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well like I said in my post on this a few days ago.

I'm a firm believer our government has made this virus. Way back in 1997 I watched them in their white coats on the news pumping something in chickens with needles. Claiming they had this virus. Supposedly testing the birds for this virus. IMO> they were giving them this virus. Now the government wants to give this virus to us. They have stopped at nothing to find the last step to do so. Now it can easily be spread.

link to my thread

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
you speak of a rather unteresting idea. it could possibly be true because our goverment seems to like hiding stuff from us.So i will not talk down on you opinion because it is infact a possibility. thank you ofr your opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time.. but, as soon as outbreaks are anounced, i'll lock myself in my house... haha, the only way i can think of to survive. No human interaction = no infection.

And, interesting theories on it being a Government made virus. What is the death ratio supposed to be with people who catch it? Is it a 50/50 ratio as to whether you live or die.. or is it higher for death?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
ive got the flyers theyll be mailing out if there is a outbreak if you guys are interested in seeing them there in a pdf.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As I see it, this is just talk.

The virus may infect people more easily if it begins spreading from human to human?

Does this means that they do not know if it can spread from human to human? And even if it does they do not know if it can infect people more easily?

I wont loose sleep over it, the bird flu has been more hyped than Google, if that is possible.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I fully agree. It may also mutate into a harmless virus.
Those infected have been in close contact with birds. There are far more things to worry about in this world than Bird Flu.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

for instance super aids. anyways though i dont think its mutating as much as its being engineered. imean we have the best pathologists in the world right?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
reply to post by Chorlton

for instance super aids. anyways though i dont think its mutating as much as its being engineered. imean we have the best pathologists in the world right?

'Super Aids'?
Being engineered'?
You arent falling for the 'we created it' rubbish are you?

Though I do agree we have the best pathologists here in the UK.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well im not from the UK so i wouldnt know that. Thanks for your opinions.I have read that it is alread human-to-human but just not rapid. So i guess it really depends on your own thoughts of it huh? Sure justanothergangster, i'd be glad to see the flyers

top topics

join