It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican paper to clear Knights Templar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2007/10/05/wvatican105.xml

Long lost document known as Chinon parchment says..

The document, known as the Chinon parchment, reveals that the Templars had an initiation ceremony which involved "spitting on the cross", "denying Jesus" and kissing the lower back, navel and mouth of the man proposing them.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Thank you for the link. I for one am looking forward to seeing this being brought to light.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is old news....see my thread from 2005www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-10-2007 by andy1972]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yeah that is nothing new, good to have the primary source document though. I believe I even saw a history channel documentation where they mention all those "accusations" brought against the Templars. All bull in my opinion, to steal the wealth and land, while curbing the immense power of the Templars in France in particular. The Pope at that time was simply a tool of the French Monarch. (Both names escape me at present.)

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I wonder what other documents have been "misplaced" for 700 years or so?

Well at least there is hope for the church of Rome to drop their silly ban on Freemasonry....in a few hundred years.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
A bit more on this

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The Catholic church needs to apologize to the world for their treachery. Tommorow is the 13th of October and exactly 700 years to the day that the Templars were accused of falsehoods.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
I wonder what other documents have been "misplaced" for 700 years or so

Well, many books that were purposely left out of the final Bible and buried and sent away with people to other countries. Thanks to the History & Discovery Channel, many of us now know about these books. Yet many Christians refuse to acknowledge that they are just as important as the books that were allowed to be bound into the final version. I myself am one of the more liberal Christians who acknowledge these

I cant wait until someone makes some documentary on what is now being sold. Which I had $8K just laying around...hmmmm.

top topics

join