It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Structures at Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
www.rense.com...

One is a 3 sided pyramid which appears to be made of dirt. There also is sort of a rounded object in top right of last photo..If that is natural terrain it appears to be awfull round..

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
www.rense.com...

One is a 3 sided pyramid which appears to be made of dirt. There also is sort of a rounded object in top right of last photo..If that is natural terrain it appears to be awfull round..

Are all your posts going to be nothing but links to Rense?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
No some come from C2C...Just thought people might be interested..

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think a great find OP! I will flag this since it's pretty relevant to the forums' name. The pyramid is obvious and someone should do a longitude and latitude search/check on how in line it is w/ the Egyptian/Mayan pyramids and see the relation.

Also, those other objects are odd. One of them, honestly, looks like a gun turret from Empire Strikes Back in the ice scenes. Anyone have any clue what those other objects are? The last object looks like a launch area for some sort of hi-tek project.

Side note, OP that's a great dog photo, what kinda dog is he/she?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Where is Shadowhawk, or gariac ?

I'm sure either one of them can
shed some light on this.

I'm sure there is a mundane
explanation.

Lex

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So, now Rense is just posting blatant disinformation. Well, many of their other articles are also filled with errors, so it may not be intentional, just irresponsible.

A simple search of ATS woulld have found several discussions about the three-sided pyramid, etc., that is constantly being discovered "near Area 51."

Of course, it is not really near Area 51 at all. It is the Big Explosive Experiment Facility (BEEF) in Area 4 of the Nevada Test Site.

www.shundahai.org...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

Just as an FYI, Google Earth has recently updated the Groom Lake and Tonopah Test range imagery. You can see both water towers at the Sandia complex, so the update is pretty obvious. Regarding Groom Lake, you can see the triangular tower towards the east and the new building (presumed hangar).

I have a new TTR panorama and am working on a new Groom Lake panorama. I haven't uploaded the new TTR panorama due to some issues with the ATS.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Just thought I would throw this out there. I did a search of the Big Explosives Experimental Facility (BEEF), and here is something I found:

www.nv.doe.gov...

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The pyrimid could simply be earth moved from some other construction project, or maybe they're just burying more toxic waste.
Your guess is as good as mine on the round one though.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Why are we still eating up bandwidth with this?

See my earlier post. I already explained the pyramid and other structures. It is the Big Explosive Experimental Facility (BEEF) in Area 4 of the Nevada Test Site. Nothing mysterious here.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's not at Groom Lake/Area 51 at all!
This is well to the West - same Range, but different base.
This looks to me like the control centre for the Nuke Tests - you can clearly see all the old blast sites!

new topics

top topics

join