It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas Edwin Castello hidden pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Guys i dont know if these pictures are legit or not but one of them looks like Nightmare Hall, i just think you should see them as i have been pondering day and night if this base does exist and if we are just living a lie waiting for our invasion to come. Heres my link

freenet-homepage.de...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to call fake on this one. The first image looks like a computer game, funny it reminds me of a scene from an X-Com game that was never released.

The third one looks like Cheyenne Mountain

As for the rest, they all look like random pictures off the net. I don't see anything that shows a secret base.

interesting find though.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
All of those photos are fake. They have all been posted at one time or another on ATS. A quick search would have told you this.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What i dont understand is that Mr. Castello claimed to have 6 packages containing the same info with real pictures of reptile aliens, He said he gave them all to different people that were close to him to bury them. Wouldnt someone get curious and see them even expose them. What i would do is send 1 package anonomously to NBC or something.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by anthony86]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
they all seem to have been taken with diffrent camaras. some even look like movie sets and videogame sketch designs.
on this one

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sorry anthony86 but they are NOT legitimate.

Not that you not knowing this is somehow your fault but all of this has been proven fake. These photos were taken from various sources and I believe the bottom part of the page with the photos of "alien" babies in tanks were taken from a Japanese documentary that created those images as an example and not to be used as literal fact.

This is nothing to be taken serious so don't bother stressing over these insidious frauds.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anthony86

One of those even looks like it's from Stargate SG-1. The one of the alien corridor that's all misshapen. Plus some others on there too.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I wouldnt like to say myself, I can see what the above posters have said and yes most of the pics could well be fake, I get a strange feeling when I look at a couple of them.

The video at the bottom of the website looks interesting, "Greys in incubation" hmmm, beyond me!

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I believe the bottom part of the page with the photos of "alien" babies in tanks were taken from a Japanese documentary that created those images as an example and not to be used as literal fact.

Cool! I missed that whilst I was typing my last post, got any links just out or research interest?

Kind regards xS_Gx

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sure.

Sometime in the 1990's a Japanese documentary producer had a 1-minute animation produced, based on the alleged contents of the stolen information. This animation is available on the internet and was never claimed by its creators to be actual footage.

Wiki

Norio Hayakawa...was instrumental in the subsequent production of a two-hour documentary program televised throughout Japan on March 24, 1990. The entire program dealt with Area 51 and also the crew's pursuit of an alleged biogenetics laboratory in New Mexico, that is, the DULCE facility.

From Bibliotecapleyades

I can't find any video from the actual documentary but this however is the source of the "authentic" clip in the Dulce video. Someone edited out the rest of Norio Hayakawa's documentary and kept this small part to...gee I don't know...I guess to perpetrate a fraud and make a quick buck?

The other photos are from various sources, and some are amazingly similar to metro stations in Stockholm. Please see the link for a few examples of such: Attuworld.com

I WANT to believe...but I NEED to be skeptical.

Oh and I'm also tired of B.S.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by lee anoma]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you want to read some very detailed information about the underground operations then read this document,

www.subversiveelement.com...

Now if you take the time to read the whole thing you'd be amazed at the detail this guy goes into. There is no way to prove that this information is real, however this info and the sensitivity that comes with it must be realized. If it were true, why would we know about it other than from info like this.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes I have read that before years ago, it's an interesting story.

Just be careful not to believe it's true because it appears to be leaked. It's possible that it could be true but has since been used by unscrupulous individuals to appear fake as to discredit the entire issue but even that's giving the story a lot of credit.

The info that was presented as real is fake that much I am sure...the story of course I have no way of knowing and since the individual who told it has given no proof then I can't take it as being entirely true without any shred of evidence.

Personally I do believe that it's extremely possible that we have various secret underground bases but I don't believe to my knowledge that anyone has proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt. All I've seen are rumors, urban legends, and fraudulent evidence. I'll see if that changes in the near future.

One last thing though:

This is the photo of the secret Dulce facilities ominous door.

The Secret Lectures of Commander X

This is a door from NORAD:

NORAD OPERATIONS CENTRE

Uh oh.

Look if 3/4ths of the evidence is bunk why waste time trying to validate the remainder? This Dulce junk needs to just die out. There are other areas of this site I am sure has dealt with this already so I won't rehash anymore of this.

p.s. There are far worthier documentaries dealing with the subject of "alien" beings, and I wouldn't waste my money on that video if you paid me.

Good luck and always be critical.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I will never understand the thrill or compulsion to release utterly false info and try to pass it of as real. What does this accomplish???? It puts research back several steps and fuels the skeptics.....what a waste....

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Cool pictures, I seen them before. They look really exciting though. I bet if you ever needed inspiration for a story. You could use those pictures for groundwork I guess. Besides whatever Conspiracy Journal is. I would not invest my money in such hokem.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

[edit on 10-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It's strange how people are trying to profit off of SECRET CONSPIRACIES AND SUBJECT MANNER these days. Thought all of us contributing were supposed to pass information along through word-of-mouth? EPIC FAIL.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
So far, there has been no proof to support Thomas Castello's claims other than his interview (which can't be proven now that he's completely been removed) It seems that whomever he left copies of the video, pictures, armorlux gun, original alien treaty, etc...Either HAS not or WILL not ever make that public.

So if anyone else has any interest in finding out any more about this story, I may just take a drive up north to Wheaton IL/Glen Ellyn IL and see if I can manage to locate a birth certificate on Thomas Edwin Castello. Maybe take an afternoon to check public records, middle/high school year books, etc....

Something about his story really impacted me to the point where I don't feel like he was lying. And of course to find proof that the man existed would point in some sort of affirmative direction, wouldn't you say?

All in favor, say so and donate $1 to the cause of getting a birth certificate copy...I'll pay for my own gas.

CAIN

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
my .02:

Alot of these pictures are either NORAD, computer generated, or drawn.

My personal opinon: Faked, but still cool pics.

new topics

top topics

join