It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sightings as well *may sound crazy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My First actual "UFO" sighting was when I lived INtown (I currently live outside of it now) It was around late evening and I was outside screwing around like I always do... when I just happened to look up. It appeard to me as a Dumbell shaped object with a blue side and a redside lighting, but they didn't blink. It had some writing on the side, but I couldn't make it out. It seemed to be spinning out of control. I ran inside to tell my parents, but they said it was probably a satalite part of some sort. I was very young, but still knew about re-entering atmosphere and all that, so It wasn't a good enough escuse for me.

Then later that SAME YEAR.. It was around christmas time, and I looked out our living room window, and looked where the Airport lights would normally be flashing (they amused me.. hey.. i was just a kid) but i saw a.. well.. i dunno, sloping top-hat-shaped ufo flying around with lower white lights on. I was FREAKED.. it was my first flying saucer experience! Let's just say I had trouble sleeping that night.

Nowadays, I'm a outdoors man, so I spend a lot of my time hunting,fishing, camping, and trapping during the day and night. So i've seen frequent "things" in the night sky. I was partial to meteor showers and such while looking at the sky. I've seen a particular type of Ufo, maybe.. 2 times I believe. About 5-7 white lights in a V pattern, and it flies silently high in the sky. It's very unsettling to see these things, and spooks me bad! Now finally.. this last summer I went camping up in northern minnesota (Leech Lake.. VERY big and like no lights anywhere). I was walking around near the camp lodge, and sat down in the open field. I was looking up naming all of the constelations... Draco, Pieces, Tarus, etc..., etc... , little dipper, big dipper.. HEY that Star cluster is moving! I watched as a cigar or cilinder shaped UFO swirled around the sky. Now that was the last straw! I read a lot of books on abductions and such, so let's just say I grabbed onto the nearest tree and held on. I finally looked back up to see if it was closer, but it was gone....

And those are my sightings! A lot I know, but hey! what can I say... I spend most of my time outdoors!

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by ShadowLurker]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
wow, that's fasinating! But...tell us more!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sorry... computer went funky and crashed... they must be trying to stop me

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLurker
Sorry... computer went funky and crashed... they must be trying to stop me

That just strings it.......

Northern Minnesota seams to be a "UFO spot" in the United States; well, that's my interpretation. I've found quite a few sighting reports in Northern Minnesota. Could just be me, or maybe since it's not to populated up their, or maybe there's a secret base.....
Ok, me silly.....

Interesting read; I�ve never heard of a "dumbbell" shape craft with red on one side and blue on the other.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I know.. the thing is i never have either ... it was spinning like it was out of control.. still have no idea what it was. I'll do some more research and hopefully pull something up

new topics

top topics

join