It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by x-phile

Ok hope these work for you !

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I just want to let people know I am willing to make avatars for anyone !

For those of you who U2U me I always post the finished results here. So if your looking for your avatar its on one of these pages.

Keep those requests coming, I love this stuff !!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Those are incredible. Do you enter any of this graphic art in contests. Do you have a webpage?
THanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by x-phile

I am glad you like them.

Nah I do this stuff in my spare time for fun. I love venting my creativity and learning new things so its a perfect outlet.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellipsis

Ellipsis, that is perfect. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted until you made it and then the "aha! THAT's it!" moment hit me.
Not being computer savvy, I'm going to try to put it up as an avatar and hope I don't get one of those red x's in a square box. If I do, I hope you'll tell me how to fix it.
Your work is awesome. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

You are so welcome ! I hope you can figure it out and if you have any questions I am a U2U away.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Help! my avatars got deleted by Mirthful Me. He says they are too large. Can you help resize them for me. He said, "It exceeded the 160x400 file size limit by more than 13kb."

I don't know how to fix that. Can you?

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Thats strange, according to my computer the images are 160 x 400 exactly..but yeah I can resize it for you.

*boggled*

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here ya go hun, the one you have been using resized.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thankyou, Its small

I guess that's not you're fault though. I really didn't see anythig wrong with it the way it was. But oh well.

Thanks again.

Can you go ahead and fix the other ones I was getting ready to change anyways. thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi, Ellipsis. I was wondering if you could find the time to whip up an avatar for me? I'm looking for one that portrays a nasty looking alien standing in a strange environment holding a mean looking electric guitar ( B.C. Rich Bich if possible). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Edit: My original avatar is not quite strange enough...

[edit on 6-11-2007 by subliminaut]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow... Ellipsis you are truely gifted. These avatars are awsome!! I tried a long time ago to do something for an avatar for this site and the best I came up with is what you see.

Do you have the time to do one for me? I always wanted one that has a view of Plato's Atlantis from above but kinda tilted, not looking straight down on it, I really want Atlantis to look like a real place, with the temple in the middle and the land masses where Plato said they where, grass and a mountain on the north side. The eighth image down is what I always thought Atlantis looked like but with more grass a few trees and not so dingy looking a brighter healthier place.

Then a black background with the Solar System somehow fitting into this avatar... just not sure how to fit the solar system into it all. I'm also not sure if the black background would even look good with the view of Atlantis.

Or if the Solar System doesn't fit then just the Earth and Mars close together but not hitting each other.

If you are way too busy then I totally understand. I really just wanted to say Great Job!! I wish I had your talent.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

Shar I had some more time today and I just resized the avatars as they were so they stay similar to the original sizes, here ya go !

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by subliminaut

Here ya go. Hope it works and if not then let me know !

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Your request was a little difficult but I came up with these two. Hope they work for you !!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
For Minnie. Hope they work for you hun. I can make more later this week, but a bit busy atm so I am only going to post these 3 for now.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I really like all three of them
Thank you Ellipsis!

Although if possible do you think you could do the writing, of the one im using right now, in a pink color kind of like my back ground color?

Thanks a lot

Great work you've been doing for everyone!

--Min

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thank you thank you thank you!! Wow... exactly what I was hoping for. You are super talented and a really nice person to do this for everyone!!

I love them both so much, thank you

Stari

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by minnie

Here ya go !! Pink writing and all..tough to match your background color.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You got it perfect! Thank you so much!

--Min

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join