It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
hmm yeh they're great, but could you do 1 or 2 more different ones for a range of option. Sorry if this is too much....

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellipsis

Wow thanks Ellipsis.

Their all so nice. I'm sure I will be using all of them.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientVoid

I dont mind making more, but it will help me if your more specific about what you want.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Wonderful Ellipsis!

I like the first one a lot. Great job! You really do awesome work. I should have you do all my avatars.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Could I have an avatar, please? They're like seriously amazing.

Something Halloween themed but like really cute and feminine. And Paresthesia somewhere on there.

Please and thank you!!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Here ya go hun ! If these dont work or you have something else in mind let me know.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hmm don't worry about making more. Those two would do just fine, didn't look at them properly before. They're great, excellent job!

Thanks Ellipsis...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ahh I can't decide. They're so pretty. Thank you so much. :]]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
For Minnie by request:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Anglosaxen here is your avatar by request, with colors and the mask you wanted ! Let me know if its ok, if not I can head back to the drawing board.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i have a request if someone can do it its

jimi hendrix and john lennon playin guitars with the guitar necks crossed(forming i guess an x) and in between them above the crossed guitars have "deny ignorance" might be a little hard

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I love the work you do. Im not sure how I go about getting an avatar. Would like one with blue eyes. Perhaps when I get enough posts, I can get one. BTW do you know how to change the side bar area where members names are? I see some that are different colors, font colors, etc. I cannot send mail as I do no have enough posts. Again hopefully one day I will. Thanks for any help you can give.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Oh WOW you do a beautiful job. Can you make one for me too please. I love the one with the pumpkin boobs too funny!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sure thing ! Will spend some time these next few days putting some stuff together for all those who made recent requests.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisFowl

Ok this is small I know but its what you asked for, or a variation of it !

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsASecret

Ok blue eyes is vague so I went with it and came up with these. If its nothing close to what you had in mind just let me know what you want and I can come up with more !

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Ok so I wasn't sure if Minnie is going to be using her pumpkin one so I made one for you to ! And then of course a regular one.

[edit on 16-10-2007 by Ellipsis]

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Here are some more free ava's up for grabs ! Remember I can edit them and do specific requests, just U2U me or post here.

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
THANK YOU!!!! those are awesome! I will use them both.

You rule

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Thanks I am ecstatic you like them !

I love doing this and want to encourage people to ask for anything. I can help with editing your image you want and such as well. I am learning so much about photoshop and manipulation and LOVE being creative, so bring it on !!

Trying me hand at animated things this week, wish me luck. *crosses fingers*

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Ellipsis]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join