It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Ray Griffin --- Good or Evil ? -- [A Must-See Video Inside]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Everyone reading this can definitely agree that DRG is known as one of the most popular and prominent people in the 9/11 "truth movement". But how and why did this happen?

Lenin, the first Communist dictator after the takeover of Russia in 1917, is widely credited with the following quotation, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."

Here are some items to think about:

***Why would the corporate media report on DRG? Certainly the corporate media is not our friend. Why would they make him so popular?

***DRG promotes "explosive demolition" at the WTC, but Bush already blamed the explosives on Al Qaeda: www.liveleak.com...

***DRG believes in a One World Government, as he admits in this video:

[edit on 3-10-2007 by CB_Brooklyn]

[edit on 3-10-2007 by CB_Brooklyn]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'm very disappointed with his views as expressed here in the cited video. As I was listening my first thought was that he had had a brain transplant. I don't think his studies of 911 have taught him anything, other than that 911 was a fraud perpetrated by a corrupt government.

Griffin has faith in organizational models, like democracy and global government. There is no reason to have faith in these models. Subversion and corruption can creep in at any level of government. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, but not only freedom is bought with the currency of vigilance. Vigilance and a sense of what is right and wrong are how we purchase our day to day health and welfare on this planet. Forms of government are important but they are not critical and not the solution to fundamental problems.

Griffin has done a great job educating about 911 though.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

***DRG promotes "explosive demolition" at the WTC, but Bush already blamed the explosives on Al Qaeda: www.liveleak.com...

The claim that bush admits al quida used explosives has been debunked quite sufficiently. for those that missed it he was talking directly about this man...

en.wikipedia.org...
Now listen to what he says when its not taken out of context by so called 'truthers'.

you can download the transcript of his trial hereand see for yourself...

now to answer your question

***Why would the corporate media report on DRG? Certainly the corporate media is not our friend. Why would they make him so popular?

I guess its the media that makes child molesting popular when it hits the news? no, it doesent, does it. the guy started out small and when his views caught on with a lot of of people the media had a choice; report on it or lose the story. They are corporate as you mentioned and of course the number one ethical responsibility of a corporation is to make money to continue on.

***DRG believes in a One World Government, as he admits in this video:

you assume that a one world government would be bad, or the NWO, or both. A one world government is a great idea but not easily implemented, and corrupt if corrupt individuals were let in.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by jprophet420]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Your comment makes very little (if any) sense.

What you posted just confirms what I said about Bush stating explosives in the buildings.

Regarding your corporate media statement... heh??

DRG, Steven Jones, and GWB promote explosives in the WTC for the same two reasons:

1. to blame Al Qaeda

2. to distract people from the evidence for directed energy weapons

George Bush Sr called for a New World Order (Global Government)
in a speech to a Joint Session on Congress on September 11, 1990:
www.911researchers.com...

I'm certainly not for it. You are???

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB_Brooklyn
Everyone reading this can definitely agree that DRG is known as one of the most popular and prominent people in the 9/11 "truth movement". But how and why did this happen?

Because the internet made it possible for people to express all manner of ignorance, prejudice, and irrational thinking.

And made it possible for frauds like DRG, James Fetzer, Steven Jones, Kevin Barrett, and a host of others to take advantage of them.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If you're not even willing to review the information i posted PLEASE don't post a response.

Bush was refering to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. His plan to use planes as explosives is well documented, as i have posted. I posted the second video so you could actually hear Bush say Mohammeds claims.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

I reviewed it, and was already aware of it. Again, it does nothing but reaffirm my claim. If you believe otherwise, please explain.

EDIT: I think I understand your point, but it's a red herring. Bush's speeches are well prepared, and there's no doubt that it was prepared that way purposely. Bush said "the explosives" in an obvious attempt to steer the "truth movement" toward controlled demolition (and away from anything else, such as DEW.)

Also, wikipedia is one of the most unreliable sources in existence !!

[edit on 5-10-2007 by CB_Brooklyn]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
"so called truthers?" so what do you stand for jprophet? whatever the 9-11 commission tells you? is that the truth? perhaps it is. is it the full truth? no. a one world government is the only way to ever get anywhere further with society than we have so far, yet it is impossible to do it without corruption, especially since the people who are implementing it are corrupt. as in they dont care about you or me, only themselves. regardless of what really happened on 9-11, it did not make it ok for our friends and family to go over to iraq and kill people. there are underlying reasons why we went to iraq and why we are going into iran. This entire War is ethically and morally wrong, and also illegal and unconstitional. The executive branch, along with 95% of congress, should all be tried as criminals for allowing it to happen, and being corrupt, by taking money from the corporate lobby, who dictates how they vote. that is what corruption is. they are our representatives, but they do not do whats best for us, but for themselves and their (and our) corporate masters. the Truthers ask questions, seeking answers, yet never get them. if there was nothing to hide, there would have been a more thorough investigation. by the way seanm, what is your comparison for frauds? do you have an engineering degree? if you did you would know that fire cant bring down steel buildings. ignorance is not what people who ask questions have, mainly the "truthers". the people who dont ask questions are ignorant. is it possible that people's ignorance, prejudice, and irrational thinking has been taken advantage of by people in positions of authority? like our own gov?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CB_Brooklyn

thanks, I was just explaining what he was refering to. I could only speculate as to why.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jmilla

yes, i said so called truthers, and i meant it. The first video was taken out of context and therefore is propaganda. propaganda is not truth, sorry.

your assumptions on my views otherwise is conjecture, and not on topic. I therefore respectfully decline to address that, and ask you to keep speculation and truth seperate. thanks and good day.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
yes, i said so called truthers, and i meant it. The first video was taken out of context and therefore is propaganda. propaganda is not truth, sorry.

The Bush video I posted was not taken out of context, not by me. Perhaps it was by you.

Listening to Bush's statement makes one assume he's referring to planted explosives, not "a plane as explosives". The mere fact of him saying it in that manner was obviously a deliberate attempt to steer the truth movement. Therefore, what he actually meant by it, is unimportant.

btw, do you believe Silverstein meant "pull the firefighters"? Just curious !!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Of course, Silverstein meant "pull the firefighting" effort. Haven't you been paying attention, CB?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanm

Of course, Silverstein meant "pull the firefighting" effort. Haven't you been paying attention, CB?

i wonder why he meant pull the firefighting effort when it had already been 'pulled'.

check your 911 timeline again.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Originally posted by seanm

i wonder why he meant pull the firefighting effort when it had already been 'pulled'.

check your 911 timeline again.

Yes, it is crystal clear that Silverstein was making his comments on a NOVA show filmed months after 9/11.

Any questions?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
David Ray Griffin disgraces the victims of 9/11 - again:

screwloosechange.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yes, it is crystal clear that Silverstein was making his comments on a NOVA show filmed months after 9/11.

Any questions?

yes, i meant the timeline of events on 911. the firefighting effort had been 'pulled' prior to the time he mentioned in the interview according to the fire chief.

top topics

join