It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Lossy compression
---------------------------------- \\|//
----------------------------------(@ @)
----------------------------oOO---(_)---OOo
A lossy compression method is one where compressing data and then
decompressing it retrieves data that may well be different from the original, but is close enough to be useful in some way. Lossy compression is most commonly used to compress multimedia data (audio, video, still images), especially in applications such as streaming media and internet telephony. Most lossy compression formats suffer from generation loss:
repeatedly compressing and decompressing the file will cause it to progressively lose quality.
The advantage of lossy methods is that many people can be blamed to be reptilian with NO reason.
Lossy compression is generating a wave of useless/meaningless/endless threads on ATS.
---------------------------------|__|__|
-----------------------------------|| ||
---------------------------------ooO Ooo

Sources:
wikipedia, ME

[edit on 4/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Yeah seemed high to me, although I guess technically it's true, but like you said most aren't active.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am glad to see I am not the only one here who thinks shapeshifters and shapeshifting is completely ridiculous! I have read most posts in this thread and out of the ones I've read, I haven't seen anyone defending the shapeshifters honor? .. Looks like they hide when the non-believers a.k.a. the right ones come out, huh?

Anyways,

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I can honestly say I've seen one video to even come close to convincing me yet. I have to agree with the Digital_Reality on this one and I got a few chuckles out of his post because I can relate to how he feels.

Every time I see a shape shifting thread, they usually show the eyes up close slowed down 50% of the recorded speed.

I suspect I will never see any shape shifting in my life time but I will always keep an open mind. But at this point I'm not buying it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Lets just say that 98% of the people that are posting on this thread do not believe in the reptoid shapeshifters, what about the other 2%?

What drives you to think that you can see anything other than what you want to see, like the last poster, i have watched these vids before over and over, and yes, the slow motion bits.....nope still can't seem to see it, the you get a zoomed in slow motion, still nothing, are they invisible? Perhaps only to us that are not convinced.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think the majority of these shapshifting threads are just the result of a little old fashoned ignorance. People are just too lazy to look for any real proof to their claims, so they spend 5 minutes on you tube to find their "definitve evidence." Plus the fact that people love to jump all over these threads, it's always a good way to quickly rack up some of those coveted ats points.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
For all the young ones around here that never saw V, read here:

Wikipedia: V (TV Series)

Oh, wow. The plot runs exactly like some of the theories about reptilians I've read around here. Now I really have trouble believing any reptilian theories.

Geez. How unoriginal. It's as unoriginal as 10,000 years old advanced alien technology being reverse-engineered.

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
Plus the fact that people love to jump all over these threads, it's always a good way to quickly rack up some of those coveted ats points.

I don't know about you, but I prefer to obtain mine through applauses. Gives me more satisfaction than mere points ever will.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Now I really have trouble believing any reptilian theories.

Oh well, there go the dinosaurs and all that jazz. *waves goodbye to theory of evolution*
And at least 4ooo years of artifacts and stories on the subject of reptilian races.
All because in circa 1980 AD, someone wrote a story called "V".
How retroactive! History go bye bye, poof. Thanks, "V".

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Don't be dense. You know exactly what I mean. Quoting out of context doesn't help your cause, ya know?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reptilian shape shifting is REAL!!.......bwahahaaaaaa....sorry I just had to. I actually spent almost a week reading Icke's Greatest world secrets or whatever it was and let me tell ya, that guy is making a fortune for someone(reptilian-banker-bloodline-satanist-pedophile-puublishers who belong to the bilderberg 300/33/13 club) I must admit this is one of the funniest threads I have read to date. Thanks for the giggles, it really made a tough day end on a good note!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Reptilians got it going on...they need more exposure imo...I sleep next to one pretty much every night.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Don't be dense. You know exactly what I mean. Quoting out of context doesn't help your cause, ya know?

well you did say "any", but what you really mean is those you don't approve of atm. correct? and i'm assuming the only ones you approve of at the moment, are the ones in that are called "Science", which is okay, but not but a tiny bit of the whole picture. I realize that after all this time, there's little hope of determining what is and isn't fiction in the ancient "myths" (as our ancestors histories have come to be called these days), but there's certainly enough archaeological evidence to stop referring to them as pure fantasy.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Oh well if you want to split hairs about it...

Any theories that mimic that show "V" circa 1980, as I have already explained in my previous post. The parallels are too similar to chalk it up to "coincidence" which would mean either it's true (which is highly improbably) or somebody doesn't have much of an imagination (highly probable).

There, ya happy now? And they wonder why people don't take them seriously...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Any theories that mimic that show "V" circa 1980, as I have already explained in my previous post. The parallels are too similar to chalk it up to "coincidence" which would mean either it's true (which is highly improbably) or somebody doesn't have much of an imagination (highly probable).

You make a good point. But no, we are not going to start ruling out every theory that is similar to or contained in TV shows or movies. That's a dangerous precedent to set, even if it is after the fact.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

No of course not. I'm well aware of plausible deniability. However, I am also of the school of thought that the simplest explanation is usually the right one. And when it comes to world domination NWO sort of theories, the story of the Fed, the Rothchilds and the Rockefellers make a tad more sense than reptilian shapeshifter infiltration. Plus it's also simpler.

People, especially those who seek power, can be evil enough without needing a reptilian master to push them in that direction.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yeah, all by itself, it's enough that the world is a rough place.
I think the fact the planet was populated by entire races of reptilian species for so long, suggests that there would just as easily be an upright reptilian bipedal (if not moreso) as a homo sapiens. just seems logical to me, that all the ancient references and artifacts are testaments to a bigger picture.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
99 percent of the stuff on here is crap. However it is all in fun, so what does it matter. I agree that the shape shifting thing is tops on my stupid list, but whatever. I love to read it....Like the US NEWS pics of cats with dog bodies..lol........The 1 percent of real crazy could be stuff is hardly touched on here. Of course the FEMA camps stuff is funny too.....But just go with the flow. Respect and laugh at the same time.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I would like to know where the reptillian-myth originated from.

Who posted what where first?

Don't tell me it is all from "V"...please...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
In response to the OP and original question:

I'm a shapeshifter, but my blood runs more than just cold 24/7.

I have a nice balance of mammalian genetics, and my reptillian cortex does just fine.

These hysteria stories are just more racist propaganda.

Take care all.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join