It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should human kind seek to save life or destroy life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I want to put you so-called humans to a test. Let me present some scenarios for you to participate in:

1. Three ppl say they will commit suicide if the jury finds O.J. guilty on any of the counts against him... And the jury knows about what the three said they'll do.

^^^Should the ppl of that jury seek to save life rather than seek justice (in this case a sure conviction against O.J.)? Yes or no? Explain answer.

2. Three ppl say they will murder innocent children if a judge doesnt let the jena 6 go scott free... The judge over their cases learns of the intent of the three ppl...

^^^Should the judge seek to save life or convict the jena 6 for what they did in juvy court? Yes or no? Explain answer.

3. Are you a humanitarian and/or a religious person? If you were in the shoes of that jury or that judge in the scenarios, what would you do?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Frist all, if someone made a threat like that, the police would have arrested that person or something. People say stuff all the time. What if someone says i'll kill 300 people if he's found guilty and another guy says i'll kill 300 if he's not guilty? Of course the Jury shouldn't based their decisions on these threats.

There should be justice, and if every time someone got free like that, the system is corrupt.
I'm not religious by the way...

Edit: It's like saying i'll kill people if that person if not found guilty.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by AncientVoid]

new topics

join