It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I hate All Iranians,' US Aide Tells British MPs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
In all seriousness, could this be a transexual? Could the sheer hyprocrisy of her being in the Bush Administration have caused a total mental collapse?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I think that must be one of the most disturbing posts I've ever read on ATS.

[edit on 10/2/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Sorry , no i got it now , it is the flippin RED BARRON !! the original one !

Sorry one liner so im adding this line for the sheer hell of it !!!

Git

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Okay...

Since the redeeming quality of this thread is taking a nosedive... Off to AP we shall go where political trollery and Jack's disturbing penchant for red leather can be explored...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

While I agree this is a political thread (as many others are that remain in ATS news), I disagree that AP news and AP in general should be the dumping ground for threads without any redeeming qualities.

sty

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Look at the picture where this person has a red jacket . Do you notice the medallion ? it is a Celtic cross. Here is the explanation from Wikipedia:
explanation-wikipedia

Variations resembling the Celtic cross, and the sun cross from which it is derived, have been adopted by some white nationalist and neo-fascist groups. These supporters usually use a very basic variation of the design which is made up of simple lines, without any of the ornamental complexity of traditional Celtic crosses. In these recent adaptations, it is sometimes also called a sun wheel. It is unknown why these groups have adopted the cross, but it is thought that this basic variation's minor resemblance to the swastika is the reason it has become popular. It is important to note that those with modern-day Celt connections, such as the peoples of Ireland and Scotland, do not have any association with these radical groups, and that the use of a cross bearing resemblance to their own Celtic cross is strongly condemned by those in such communities.

The symbol can also sometimes be identified with radical nationalists of a Third Positionist or Catholic nationalist persuasion.

This new political connotation has almost eclipsed the traditional meaning of the symbol in France, Italy and many other European countries. In France, the symbol was adopted by the groups Occident and the Groupe Union Droit. In Italy, the symbol has been banned from being shown within stadiums, as it is considered a sign of fascism and racism.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

It looks more like a Cross Pattée than a celtic cross to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Actually it is an award from Hungary:

link

On the occasion of the National Day, Ambassador Simonyi presented the Officer's Cross Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary upon Ms. Eva Pusta and Mike Haltzel, and the Commander's Cross Order of Merit to Debra Cagan.

stunning...

sty

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

You are right..but it has the circle at the center, so it could be both.So..do we need that cross in order to obtain a job ? maybe it works also in my country!

sty

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I could be wrong

[edit on 2-10-2007 by sty]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
True,

I was merely trying to identify what and why the lady in red was wearing this piece.

In context to the pic, it is an award from Hungary,

What it represented in the past has nothing to do with this

I know alot of members like to find out meanings to symbols,

I appreciate the info on what this symbol meant in Austro/Hungary

I have nothing against it, I look forward to learning about how symbolism has made it's path through history.

I hope my post wasn't taken in the wrong light.

I was merely providing information on why she had this around her neck.

sty

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

hey, you did it right, to be honest I do not fully understand it. As far as I understood, the cross with a circle in the middle is the symbol for the "star of the crossing" , or "Nibiru" - the God of destruction in the Assyrian culture. The story goes that long time ago, the twin brother of our Sun (90% of the solar systems are twin-star system), small enough to not be able to ignite into a star but larger than Jupiter (3x) visited our solar system (having a cycle of 3600 years )
This visit destroyed the living civilization and was remembered as a "God of Destruction" by the survivors . The symbol was known as the "star of the crossing", and worshiped .
Later Nazi Germany actually adopted the symbols (Nazi were an occult movement),known as the "black Sun" - the "dark" light that supposedly gives secret knowledge. Variation of the symbol of the Black Sun are the Celtic cross and the Nazi swastika, initially the symbol of the same thing.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-10-2007 by sty]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
How would someone know if Ann Coulter was in drag? I mean... Would there be any difference?

I just felt the need to ask that question.

This person in the red nagahide suit and the iron cross around her/his/it's neck looks like something I saw at a punk bar in the 80's one night. I was never sure of the gender of it then and with this one, I really do not want to be the one to check its drawers to find out.

Do we really need someone like this near the halls of power? I was going to say, to be fair, that it could be a perfectly nice person, but its comments kinda rule that out.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by grover]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

I suppose she could be. It's not like someone is going to be rude enough to ask her, "Hey, are you tran-sexual?"

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
All the trashing of this person about their looks (grim though they may be) totally misses the real issue... where do they get these loons?

What kind of government adviser of any sort says to the members on another government I hate all of anybody?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Grover, believe me when I tell you that hatred is not that hard to find in America, especially since 9/11. By the way, yeah, the hippies were right. It's just too bad none of their ideas work in the real world!!
Seriously, their ideas were great and all, but they are not very applicable.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Yeah there is this fine upstanding ATS member over on another thread who is all gung ho about nuking Iran's nuclear facilites and it gets old real fast. Ya can't argue with stupidity or arrogance, which often enough go hand in hand.

And I have to disagree with you about the hippies... their ideas and ideals are most certainly applicable but mostly on a small scale, towns villages, communities, the individual life... which in the long run is the only way to save this world... one soul at a time and hope and pray we have enough time to do it in.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

fine upstanding ATS member

Cute.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
First let me say that I don't think anything this woman says could or should be construed as the opinion of the average american citizen.

We should not confuse the goose steppers in the government with the american people.

Quite frankly most americans have no opinion of iranians either way and I don't think there's anyone who wants to go to war with iran or any other country for that matter...again nutjobs and whackos in the government aside.

Yeesh we didn't have anything and still have nothing against iraqis.

Most now acknowledge that we were misled/lied to about the reason to go into iraq in the first place and more americans are gradually starting to realize this on a fairly steady basis.

We don't really hate anybody, not even the french, we like to make fun of the french but heck we like to make fun of everbody including ourselves.

I'll admit I'm still fairly peeved with osama bin laden and I'm pretty sure Achmed Ajmididijan is six layers of crazy cake but as for iranians, iraqis, saudis...middle easterners as a whole or in general, I wish them well but have no invested feelings about them either way.

I truly believe that we'd like to be left alone with our 28 ESPN's, nine HBO's, super sized mini-kegs, overly developed barbecues, ridiculously violent video games and the steady thrum of OJBritneyPolitical scandal/sextape/homicide type situations that fill our days.

Occasionally we'd like to take a break from this exhausting cycle and travel to foreign exotic lands (like Canada and England) to spend our money and be the most obnoxious, loud, uncooth person you've ever met, then come home to resume the cycle.

The only thing that would make us happier is 29 ESPN's and bigger super sized mini-kegs.

Think about it, 29 ESPN's, that's year 'round jailai people. Jailai!

As for making fun of the small minded lady from the kool aid room...lay off her looks, she reminds me a lot of my uncle and he's a really nice guy, heck of an american with a darn stellar barbecue...though his adams apple is smaller.

Spiderj

Call it shallow, call it pathetic, call it a dispicable display of conspicuous consumption but...um actually that's pretty much what it is, I'm gonna go throw some steaks on the barbecue.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Wow, all I can say is that is one damn ugly woman!!

[edit on 2-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Yep, it's easy to focus on the appearance, especially when she looks so neo-fascist, but it is more important to focus on her words and see if we can actually substantiate these claims.

edit to remove question that was answered by reading the posts!

[edit on 6-10-2007 by AotearoaSon]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join