It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can move things with your mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I think moving things with the mind is use of one's personal electromagnetic field to just kind of attract or repel items. I wonder if anyone with telekinetic ability has tried something like this:
Take a needle, a small piece of styrofoam, (or other floating material) and a bowl of water. You know the old trick where you take the needle, and a magnet? You draw the magnet along the needle in one direction, this aligns the iron molecules in one direction apparently, so the needle then has a north and south pole too, just like the magnet. Then place the needle on the floating material in the bowl of water and it will turn around and align itself with the north and south magnetic field of the earth like a compass needle.
Why not try the same thing, but use your fingertip, (or whatever part of you normally used) to align the iron molecules in the same manner? To eliminate doubt, you could put the unaligned needle on the floating substance before and after, and see if it changes. This seems like a simple way to show whether things really can be moved with the power of the mind. If anyone tries this, do let me know whether it works or not please.

*edit - this was supposed to be in the paranormal section, can I move it somehow?

[edit on 2-10-2007 by BooBabe]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hmm not sure what experiment that is, but i think if we could move things with our minds simply like that, it would have been done already. If we could move things with our minds, wow you don't know how lazy society will get...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I can move my wife with a single look! That's about 90 pounds!

The look says I've just done something very nasty!

:shk:

MonKey

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
ChiKeyMonKey
Hey thats cool, your name is a nickname a friend used to call me, how odd. I think I know this look you speak of, does it sometimes come with a little chuckle and a shifting in one's seat?

top topics

join