It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-118 UFOs?- Strange objects appear on 2 seperate videos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Came across these two videos taken from the STS-118 Endeavour mission back in August.
The first video seems to be the actual feed from the shuttle on-board cam.
The poster of this vid on youtube points out the object on the left. But what about the two donut objects on the right?!
Anyone know what those are? I would've written them off as shuttle equipment or something, but then I saw a second video...

The second video was filmed by a guy who was watching this exact mission on the NASA channel from which he recorded using his camcorder upon noticing 3 objects on the right hand side (near the arm) that formed a triangle. But where are the donut objects?!

Now to me this is the same NASA feed but from two different time intervals which have captured completely different objects. However I'm no expert.

What are they? Apparently NASA refers to them as ice crystals formed from the engines. (listen on the 2nd video) Ice crystals huh?, ok.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 2-10-2007 by 20CosmicSpiral12]

edit- title

[edit on 2-10-2007 by 20CosmicSpiral12]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Since when do Ice crystals illuminate like a flash? They also appear to be free roaming as if they are in fact ufos. No weightless flow! Spiratic path of direction tells me its not a friggin ice crystal! Cool video. Dave

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yea cool vid!

The First One is weird they just appear out of nowhere, twinkling mischiviously. As if intelligent if moves with efficiency and speed. THe donut looking things might be appedages of the Shuttle possibly.

The second one is pretty unusualy too. Ice Crystals? Pfff, nah! More like UFOs grouped together Lol! But seriously i dont know really what to say. Its hard with these videos because they could be anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jarheadjock

My initial impression on the 1st vid was shuttle equipment of some sort, but not so sure anymore. When you say appendage, what do you mean?

They seem to be some distance from the shuttle, is it retrievable? Or is it simply discarded material? Space junk? But then where is it in the 2nd video?

Not sure...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 20CosmicSpiral12

Appendage by means of a piece of the shuttle is extended that far out possibly? Or the Shuttle may've jettesoned some objects out or they escaped. I dont really know for sure but if its not from the shuttle and their not definite space junk then i have no idea what they are

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I see what you mean. I thought that too.

Re: the donut objects, they definitely seem to be free floating, no attachments that I could notice.
There also seems like theres an object way out in the distance. (appears in the top vid just below the tip of the arm)

It seems these could be the same three objects that appear in the bottom video.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I see what you mean. I thought that too.

Re: the donut objects, they definitely seem to be free floating, no attachments that I could notice.
There also seems like theres an object way out in the distance. (appears in the top vid just below the tip of the arm)

It seems these could be the same three objects that appear in the bottom video.

top topics

join