It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is "The Cube" real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the movie The Cube? This movie is a major mind control operation to sway political protesters to not protest in fear of being put in "The Cube".The question is , Is Cube real? Is this movie based on reality? Do you think There really could be a Cube? The movie series is corny, but there is some evil messages going on in these"films"
DWT

Cube

[edit on 1-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

seen it love it and hypercube omg i love it i rekon its kind of real abit i dont know about outside the cube walls how its all moves and stuff but i rekon there is a cube and its huge and its a maze with my mind i have all kinds of thoughts loved the movie nice thread also

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Cube Zero was about the surveilance people who watch the people in the cube, then they turn on there own people and put them in the cube. Sounds like our evil rulers. I could see the headless evil setting up a sick operation like the cube. Why wouldnt they? If they can experiment on people like this, I bet its real. Hypercube was all about quantum math and crazy science. I doubt there is anything like a hypercube, but who knows what is really going on right now. Ill bet there is a CUBE.
DWT

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

yeh quit intresting ima staying around in this thread to see what other oppinions there is about it

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Sure, the Cube exists. In the films. Which I loved, BTW.

They aren't real accounts -- they're allegory. Symbolism. They were speaking of our society and how paranoid people are, and how we're all turning on each other.

it's real in that sense, but is there a "real" cube somewhere in the US or the world that has all those powers and takes up all that space, that nobody noticed anyone building/digging?

I highly doubt it.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

its kind of easy to make one without anyone knowing there is alot of space in the us without anyone there thay could wire a fence and fix it all up inside it and all not very hard the goverm,ent has powers yes

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Your right AP! Lots of places to hide.

reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Well the building the cube is in is just a huge building with a maze in it. I am sure the movie overdramatized the cube. I bet there is such a thing in simple form. The movie puts political protesters in a maze to be killed(themessage dont question or protest or this is what will happen). In this evil world. The cube could be a real experiment. Lets hope no one is going through a cube, and I am all wrong and just Paranoid!!!

D

[edit on 2-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

They aren't real accounts -- they're allegory. Symbolism. They were speaking of our society and how paranoid people are, and how we're all turning on each other.

it's real in that sense, but is there a "real" cube somewhere in the US or the world that has all those powers and takes up all that space, that nobody noticed anyone building/digging?

I highly doubt it.

Perfect!

The cube is our lives!

Peace, out!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
i rekon most the missing peaople maybe are in the cube atm the missing kids the missing adults maybe are there that never get discoverd were else would thay be its a goverment experiments

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
*spoilers*

The cube wasn't just a maze, it was a dimensional gateway that kept changing to test the mental limits of man. It would be impossible for such a structure to exist, especially after watching the sequels, because such technology would defy physics.

If you're asking if the goverment kidnaps individuals, tortures them, and erases their lives, then of course this is true,

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Or it is a comment of what happens when one accepts the ring of power. If people offer you power, and all you have to do is accept the evil you see in their actions then you forget one thing. If you are supporting evil that evil will turn on you.

Even at the end(this might be the end of hypercube2) The lady at the end turns over the research data, and they shoot here without a second thought. So again they seed the same message inside the first one.

People in cube all helped build the system that consumed them. One person among this group accepts evil and turns even on this group. All get destroyed.

It is funny when people chose to help people who openly say that any means are allowed, then are surprised when they are in a car on a golf coarse accelerating away from a tree with a noose around their neck.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
there is probely a cube out there but not as advanced as we see it in a film we all know how films are thay over exagirate to much

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
DJMessiah Good post, I was meaning a simple cube,not anything with crazy tech like cube2, but just a simple murder maze that they observe the subjects.

Redge777 excellent points. Yes evil knows its evil, and it preys on those who serve it. It has respect for those who see the lies and oppose it. That does not mean they wont kill you, but your better off being a respected enemy, than a boot licking servent to murder. Evil hates you for empowering its self destructive missions, because deep inside they know its wrong, but they cant control it.

So funky above post , probably accurate. Eiter way we can never know if there is a real cube or not. Personaly I wont quit opposing evil because I have moved past fear of death. Peace for all, and Goodness is too worth dying for.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I always think of the old criminals code, they could never put a hit on a honest police officer. I also notice that if people do get mad at you they try to grab onto some character flaw, and even though there anger is really about something else they focus on that.

But all and all, I trust Jesus Christ, and as long as he gives me the guidence to try and honor him with living in the spirit of his teachings of love and truth, I will be better off. Of coarse I fail often.

top topics

join