It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 on Trial! US Govt to silence Sitchin. ##UPDATE## Blog was a hoax...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by etshrtslr

I think what should be said on this matter is that Law Firms at times will "contract" with outside attorneys for certain cases. It may be that Mr. Wilson is new out law school or a contracted attorney to represent Sitchin if they did not have the expertise in a particular corner of law to handle his case.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
All I can say about this case (it appears to be legit) is that Mr. Wilson may be a young, newly graduated attorney on contract with the law firm to defend Sitchin or he may be an attorney who specializes in cases like Sitchin's but still hired by contract to defend Sitchin.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ok, I want this to be brief.

I was the one who made the blog. Here is why: My friend believes in all the 2012 stuff and I wanted to have a fake trial blog which would find him guilty of all that stuff to show my friend he is wrong. I never meant it to be big enough that real groups got involved. The firm name I found from a supreme court blog I read called scotusblog.com

Sorry for all this, is was not meant to be seen by anyone but me and my friend.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonotexist

You ass, alot of people take this stuff seriously. Just like the UFO phenomenon when people like you hoax things like crop circles it makes it much harder if not impossible to find the truth and gives the sceptics more ammunition. All of you that do this stuff, STOP IT!!! or we may never know the truth, and the truth could be the biggest story of human kind so far. Don't you want the truth???

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
more and more you can see ATS swirling the bowl..

how many hoaxes is that now in the last while? a few.

Nice of you to "teach your friend a lesson" for believing in something... duche

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
All governments are capable of killing people (wars, genocides, etc) - why then do we think they're not capable of all kinds of things? Sitchen may be correct in what he says - he may not. However, it would be good if we were able to use our own discretion in these matters.

I have seen things which I don't always share with others as they are too far-fetched for them to comprehend (i.e. alien visions). If we could keep an open mind on all matters, not get taken up with drama and seek to find our spiritual path then all these things will be revealed in time.

Good men have often been jailed and bad men have been rulers of countries. How have things changed exactly? Again, wouldn't it be good if we could actually ponder over these things?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is more than enough evidence to suport the "revelation" the world is about to undergo. There are several discharges from the sun caused by the dwarf star. The ice caps are melting rapidly, and "global Warming" was an easy excuse. Zetas infiltrated our government; Illuminati waited from the age of the egyptians, just under 3657 years from the date of 2012- there's years and years of work riding on Nibiru. The flood chart doesn't make the world seem safe at all then- the ice caps ARE accelerating in there melting stages- scientists are very worried. They actually tried covering the caps up with white blanket material- do you know expensive that will be to cover up just one cap at the rate these caps are melting? The word of the day is "peaks," and you better find one before the ice litterally rushes into coast lines. sell your car. Move to Austrailia. It's a high land mass, and it's next to New Zealand.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yeah no body is trying to hide anything... i just watched a documentary on 2012 on the history channel and the outcome looks grim. if it was true its probably just a bunch of bull# but whos to say.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
two words. PSY OP. Geez its so easy to find once you think about it. They are attempting to "discredit him" knowing that it will only give him more credit. Sitchen is defiantly a NWO insider and alot of his work is disinfo. Some of what he says about the fallen angles is legitimate, but his annunaki/planet X hypothesis is blatant disinfo designed to fuel this new age movement and discredit God, the bible, and jesus christ. I believe Arizona Wilder when she said in an interview that she saw him participating in occult rituals.

I havent read all the information on 2012 or all of Sitchen's work but how do you KNOW for sure the bible and everything it says is factual? How do you know for sure without a doubt God and the bible are real? Sure the bible exists but how do you really know any of it is really true. What IF it is a lie and not what we have been told? I am open to all possibilities because I truly believe we do not know everything the way it really happened. Also just because someone practices the Occult it doesnt make them a bad person!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Gee they even tried to shut sitchin up.

Too bad the cat is already out of the bag.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

POST BY Zecharia Sitchin's attorney:*

Hello. My name is Sam Wilson. I am a new attorney at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer
Feld LLP (hired two months ago). I am working as staff to a co-counsel in
the case. We were hired by Zecharia Sitchin to prepare his defense. A
federal grand jury in the Southern District of New York has charged him with
five counts of which I will explain:

1. Contempt of Court:

2. False Statements:

3. Possesion of False Papers:

4. Conveying False Information:

5. Advocating Overthrow of US Government:

I am following this case because I heard during our confrence, that many
believe the US government is trying to stop the knowledge of 2012
conspiracies. While I do not personally support that ideal, I still believe
this trial should be known (As a working assistant to his lawyers, I am
immune to a part of the gag order and can reveal limited information). (...)

this guy, Sam Wilson, sounds like he's more of a publicist
for Sitchen than a lawyer on the staff...
whats more a 'gag order' is a gag order and nobody
with inside info on the case can make the info public...
the limited info this guy is allowed to make ammounts to nil

publicity stunt is what i call this, just to get the Sitchen name
out there.
the real meat of the problem is that the Gov't avows that Sitchen
composed all those supposed 'official' documents himself...
and fraudently attests he got copies secretly from Gov't files.

reptile aliens, 2012 invasion, etc... sounds like the TV series 'V' ...
'nibru' comes from the Sumerian tablets that Sitchen alone decoded
many years and millions of dollars ago. No other translator has
ever decoded these same tablets the way mr sitchen does.

my guess is that this 'case' is just another fabrication,
we've got another L Ron Hubbard, story-teller & frabricater of imagined worlds, who apparently crossed the legal line

... if this 'grand jury' case is to be believed

(in a southern district of NY state)... anyone got the investigative spirit?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The only person claiming reptilians is David Icke and he is a quack and person who likes to steal other people's work.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You did read that this was a hoax right? I'm seriously starting to think that these 2012 believers have very selective attention and only see those things which confirm their belief. I mean how do you click on this thread withouth seeing the "Blog was a hoax..." part?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Exactly.

This whole thing was a hoax... by whom?
Good luck finding out.

Yes, this 2012 hype is really a big one.

Unlike dragnet53 said, David Icke is NOT the ony nor the first one to "come up" with reptilian.
Many deities in ancient times in africa and other places were lizard people from the stars...

So it's a been around since snake-God knows...

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

That's so funny because Icke says Sitchin lied about the graffiti in the great pyramid to further his hoaxes.

<< 1  2   >>

join