2012 on Trial! US Govt to silence Sitchin. ##UPDATE## Blog was a hoax...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Alright, this has been going on for over a month now and I didn't see anything around here so:

POST BY Zecharia Sitchin's attorney:*

Hello. My name is Sam Wilson. I am a new attorney at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer
Feld LLP (hired two months ago). I am working as staff to a co-counsel in
the case. We were hired by Zecharia Sitchin to prepare his defense. A
federal grand jury in the Southern District of New York has charged him with
five counts of which I will explain:

1. Contempt of Court: He (Sitchin) is charged with violating a court order
to hand over documents to the government he is alleged to have used in one
of his books

2. False Statements: He is accused of making false statements before a grand
jury investigating Rob Solorion and others for fraud

3. Possesion of False Papers: He is charged with making false documents
meant to defraud the United States Government

4. Conveying False Information: The charge is saying that Sitchin conveyed
false information in his books, amounting to a hoax in violation of the US
Code.

5. Advocating Overthrow of US Government: His final charge is telling
(advocating) the violent overthrow of the government in a speech in 2005 and
more recently in January of this year

I am following this case because I heard during our confrence, that many
believe the US government is trying to stop the knowledge of 2012
conspiracies. While I do not personally support that ideal, I still believe
this trial should be known (As a working assistant to his lawyers, I am
immune to a part of the gag order and can reveal limited information). (...)

Well, NOW the US govt is demanding all is documents and findings about Nibiru, 2012, the reptilians, and a suppose-to-be plan to take over the govt by blowing up the White House (oh I can't it anymore)...

It´s all here for you to check it out
www.opensubscriber......
2012trial.blogspot.com...

And for those who like youtube:
www.youtube.com...

What are your thoughts?

Peace.

Mod Edit: Title At OP's Request.

[edit on 2/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My thoughts are, they are going to have to come and brainwash me to successfully stop 2012 information, as I hold ALLOT of information. They might just have to kill me because I am a truth seeker, possible even a watchmen spoken of in the bible trying to warn to ignorants, I have no way to know this for sure though. Then destroy revelations from all bibles, destroy book of david, destroy mayan calender/egyption calander. Good luck gov, come brainwash me/kill me now because I won't stop spreading the truth, or seeking it again. In gods own words, "The wise will understand". I would die for this without hesitation and have it known to the world if possible.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
They can't hide this. The spiritual revolution is in full swing at this point. It's like trying to keep the destiny of the earth a secret, even though its already common knowledge. Making political plans for this time will prove futile.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
two words. PSY OP. Geez its so easy to find once you think about it. They are attempting to "discredit him" knowing that it will only give him more credit. Sitchen is defiantly a NWO insider and alot of his work is disinfo. Some of what he says about the fallen angles is legitimate, but his annunaki/planet X hypothesis is blatant disinfo designed to fuel this new age movement and discredit God, the bible, and jesus christ. I believe Arizona Wilder when she said in an interview that she saw him participating in occult rituals.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
there is a good episode of star trek voyager that touches on the subject of state run science. A race of reptilians had fled earth before extinction by traveling through the galaxy eventually evolving on another planet. The queen is stubborn about a scientists "distant origin theory" and forces him to renounce his science using law and threats.. no different here.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Meatclown

You can be sure they´ll try discredit him, although I´m very much inclined to say his theories about the annunaki, Nibiru, the reptilians and 2012 are not disinfo as you stated. Specially because the govt is trying to discredit exatly these works, but also because there are too much around already like 1337 and Vipassana said.
Thank's for your comments.

I think it's important for us who have/seek info about this, to keep an eye on this trial...

Where are the liberals now? The atheist? Even if you don't believe in all this cr#p, Sitchin has the right to defend any idea (as freaky as it might be) he wants. Freedom speech, everyone?

And last (but not least) I can't remember when did the US govt prosecuted someone who's "just and old man with crazy ideas".
It's like I'm watching a B Movie with a plot full of cliches.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey All;

I think we've been caught up in the looking for the story from somewhere else.
It's one thing to look to others for inspiration, but it's another to use what they experienced for themselves and think it will work for you. All these aliens/spirits/other dimensions you her people experience might very well be their personal experience. 'Cause in the end the stories are all the same. We need to start becoming more spiritual, expanding our minds and loving each other. How this message is brought to each of us is probably quite personal. We've been looking for ways to sift through the evidence to see what story is true and the fact is they all might be. I mean if you open you mind to somethings, i would think you would have to open it to all.

I always love science when they say, "we came to this conclusion using only the evidence of the natural. And in doing that they are leaving out evidence. The supernatural is nothing but unproven natural. So if you come to a conclusion without using all the evidence then your conclusion isn't the sum of the entire equation(evidence).

However as far as Sitchin goes weather he is with them or not it doesn't change the fact that our need to reconnect with our self is at this point IMO dire.

Anyway Just Some Thinking....

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see the government hand over proof that he is making the things in his book up. Because even in the USA, they must prove it right? I mean, I know the legal system is basically rich vs poor, but still.

They must realize that this will get a lot of attention though, so I think its probably a intentional move by the government. There is not much stopping them from going to his house and scaring him to give over the documents.

So I believe this is intentional. Question is, why do they do it? Why not just drag him away, torture him, get the papers and fake a suicide?

If the government is involved, they are trying to make us focus on the wrong things, so I think the book is probably disinformation that they are trying to get us to focus on.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Thanks for your thoughts Copernicus.

Intentional it is, of course. As for the govt having proof he is making things up is, well BS.
There are SO MANY books with the crasiest ideas and ZERO proof and we don't see the govt going after every nut case around.

I could argue that the Bible itself is full of unprooven facts and "truths", and we don't see the Law going after priests that say the Holy Book is The Word of God.

IMHO Sitchin got into something and they were betting he was not going to be able to spread the knowledge as efficiently as he has. Now, he must be silent before he warns even more people...

I think this one will "backfire" right in the face of those who want to shut him up.

Peace!

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Sator]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Yeah its either that or its planted disinformation. I have a hard time believing that the NSA could not get to these documents without going to court, but no way to know for sure.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think this whole story is a hoax or some sort of viral marketing campaign for a new book by Sitchin.

There is no attorney named Sam Wilson at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP
according to their website.

www.akingump.com...

His blog reads like some cheap soap opera script and the youtube video is a joke.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by etshrtslr

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Sam Wilson is with Akin Gump Strauss Huer & Feld for about 3 or 4 months, they are a very large office and he is just on staff, maybe not a even a Lawyer, so it's understandable if his name is not on the website. I don't think every staff or "helper" will be on the website.

As for a campaign for a new book, I dont think it's Sitchin´s style to do so.

The youtube video is (as 99.9% of the posts around ATS) an opinion about this subject, wich was how I came to know about the trial.

Now I'm going to turn the table on the nay-sayers: If this is a hoax, show me the proof.

Peace to all!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Thanks for your comments, C.

I agree with you that the NSA wouldn´t need to go to court to get the documents. Perfectly understandable. However, I think that the case of the trial is not to get the info Sitchin has (wich is largely printed world wide), but rather attack him personally and try to break down his credibility so the sheep (wich is the population in general) will end up thinking he's just a lunatic who wants to take over the country.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Yeah maybe. You would think NSA would have better things to do than to attack a 2012 guy to destroy his credibility though...

I think the "sheep" already thinks there is nothing to 2012 at all, so they would not be interested in buying the book in the first place.

But now that the NSA is making an effort to discredit the guy, the attention to his book will increase even more, and maybe bring in some people who would otherwise not be interested in it. All because of the NSA interest in it.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I really don't know what to make of it.

He has really released some groundbreaking work in his books and I could see how some people would prefer his information to be kept on the down low.

This turn with the courts doesn't make sense.

Couldn't buy better advertising but when your neck is on the line like this it is beyond publicity.

The fact that he is charged with perpetrating a hoax is what is really out there. Since when is a hypothisis or theory a hoax? We right about all kinds of things. Unless he has counterfited governmental documents claiming them to be property of the various agencies I don't get what's going on.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator

IMHO Sitchin got into something and they were betting he was not going to be able to spread the knowledge as efficiently as he has. Now, he must be silent before he warns even more people...
[edit on 2-10-2007 by Sator]

Very good point Sator. One things for sure, this Planet X, if it's for real, there's no way in hell it can be kept silent for much longer. If it's real, then it will be visible in the night sky in a few years, right? The powers that be, the ones that would want it to stay hush hush as long as possible would have to say that it's a rogue comet or something if it should happen to be visible in a couple of years. If you hear this report, then you might want to consider it might be true and prepare. Otherwise, go about your business of everyday life and have fun.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Quazi176]

(edit: added stuff below)

With all of the weird changes to the weather that everyone here HAS to be aware of, some things amiss. Global warming? Just natures cycle? Planet x approaching Earth? Who knows for sure? Sitchin has some very good points that can make you wonder, that's for sure. Times are changing. I don't think a person here can deny that. My heart tends to lean toward they are trying to discredit him before more of his words get out to the "normal" public.

If you notice, the "average Joe" doesn't believe in conspiracies in anyway shape or form. They only believe in their everyday life, work, family, and paying bills. I know, I've got lots of friends that would say whoever posts here are a bunch of crazy people with crazy ideas. These kinds of normal people are the ones that would need help in understanding these "crazy" ideas. You got to take everything with a grain of salt, but Sitchen believes that it's his duty to teach these average Joes what's going on. Now it looks like he's achieving that goal better than some want him to achieve.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Quazi176]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I really don't know what to make of it.

I know that feeling.

Couldn't buy better advertising but when your neck is on the line like this it is beyond publicity.

That's it. Too much trouble, right?
He'd to pay thousands of dollars just to stay of jail! This is NOT a joke or a stunt I guess.

The fact that he is charged with perpetrating a hoax is what is really out there. Since when is a hypothisis or theory a hoax?

This is where I wanted to get! Very good point...

Something to think about, right folks?

Peace!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by etshrtslr

Sam Wilson is with Akin Gump Strauss Huer & Feld for about 3 or 4 months, they are a very large office and he is just on staff, maybe not a even a Lawyer, so it's understandable if his name is not on the website. I don't think every staff or "helper" will be on the website.

Hello. My name is Sam Wilson. I am a new attorney at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer

He clearly states he is an attorney.

I think 2 months would be more than enough time to include him on the law firms website.

Try it out do the search yourself.

www.akingump.com...

Now I'm going to turn the table on the nay-sayers: If this is a hoax, show me the proof.

Prove Sam Wilson is an attorney at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer and I will put some credibility to this story. If it cant be proved he works at the law firm then the story is a hoax.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I am following this case because I heard during our confrence, that many
believe the US government is trying to stop the knowledge of 2012
conspiracies. While I do not personally support that ideal, I still believe
this trial should be known (As a working assistant to his lawyers, I am
immune to a part of the gag order and can reveal limited information). (...)

*Bolding on my part.

Well I surely don’t know what to make out of this other than the fact this
seems like misleading information. So is he a lawyer, or a working
assistant to Stichin’s lawyers??? Either way this goes, there is just
something that doesn’t smell quite right…

[edit on 10/2/2007 by Pjpuas]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Can a person be a doctor, but sometimes only assist during a surgery?

Sorry for the one line.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join