It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thing Caught on Mobile in my Room.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Past few nights ive been woken up by noises during the night,so ive kept a mobile next to my bed so when i wake up i might be able to see if i can catch anything.Well last night i did. when i woke up i took photos of around my room and was looking at them when i took them.when i saw what i saw, i sprung out of bed and ran down the hall as fast as i could, my heart was pumping so hard i had the shakes,i woke up dad immediatlly and showed him, he was stunned. so now i have setup a bed in the computer room and will be sleeping here,tommorow i am going to borrow a friends video camera and set it up to see what else i might be able to get on film.

img404.imageshack.us...

img220.imageshack.us...

img119.imageshack.us...

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Sniffer]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

What am I looking at here?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So, is it supposed to be something opening the door. From what perspective should I be looking at these photos?

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If the pic is supposed to be viewed sideways, I can see how that looks like "someone" poking his head through a door.

What kind of sounds were you hearing that prompted you to be ready to capture these photos? Did this activity just start.. or has this been ongoing?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
zoomed,

OK so tell me, The thing standing in the corner? Is that the thing im looking for?
Id be interested in your responce,

[edit on 1-10-2007 by asala]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
AGH holy crap!!! Scared me there

What is that thing? Maybe a mask and a coat on a coat rack deal?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks asala.

To the OP, did you turn on the light to take the pictures or did you just snap them in the dark? Do you have one of those night-vision cell phones?

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
it was taken with a 6280 with flash on, yes it has been happening recently, the noises sound like rats in the closet,also the sound of the door being opened and closed.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Looks to me to be something hanging in the closet.

The door looks like a sliding closet door not the door to a room.

Below the 'head-shaped' thing seem to be clothes, and the cuff of a white or light-colored shirt.

The head seems to be a Halloween mask or something similar.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

You can tell this is a fake because of many reasons:
1) Why is it human form?
2) Why isn't it showing its whole body and just the head? Anyone can get a scary mask and hide behind a door and take a picture of it.
3) Why does it have a stick for a neck? Could it be just a stick hooked on to a fake skull and hidden behind the door?
4) Why is it wearing a coat?
5) Anyone can easily make up a story saying that you heard noises and took pictures of your room and found this. You probably did hear noises but this is over exaggerating.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
its not wearing a coat,they are my clothes,thats what it would look like without the thing there.

Yes it is a sliding door,double sliding doors.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If you zoom in on the head-shaped thing, it's not actually that. What seems to be an eye in profile is just reflective material - maybe the shoulder of a yellow prom dress with glitter or sparkling bead work?

Good luck with your investigation.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The shiny material is plastic that goes over clothes when you hang them,the clothes you see there are the clothes on my rack, the only thing that shouldnt be there is that head!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

It obviously allowed you to take its photos? It seems like it posed for you.

All three pictures show the "creature" in the same position looking at the same direction.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dan5647; i took about 8 photos all up scanning the room, i only thought to post these as they had this in it. ill gladly upload more of my room if need be, but i have checked them and saw nothing in them...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ok I do see a face with eye sockets. Maybe it's a shadow person.
At one point we too were afraid of what is under the bed or in the closet. Perhaps Sniffer while hearing noises in the room got spooked and the thing in the closet has an explanation in the light but just freaked him out.

I wouldn't deem it a fake until more investigation is done. Set up the camera, sleep in another room and send us what you have. Good luck and let us know. There are threads here at this site about shadow people I think you may have caught one. That would be a twist if someone was actually able to capture proof. But I will reserve comment until I see more.

You know what that thing looks like to me? Anyone ever see that Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode about the "Gentlemen"? I think it's called Hush. They are demon like creatures that steal your voice and then cut out your heart and nobody can hear you scream.

Can't even shout
Can't even cry
The gentlemen are coming by
looking in windows
knocking on doors
They need to take seven
and they might take yours
Can't call to mom
can't say a word
You're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard

That is what this pic looks like to me. Scared the b-jesus out of me.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by DDay]

link   
are you sure you didnt leave your Halloween costume mask hanging in the closet and freaked out? reason i ask is bc my kid does that with his spidy costume. gets scared silly until he realizes what it is.

link   
You know, something inside me tells me I've seen either this exact picture before, or this same exact alien mask before. I can't really put my finger on it, but it's just familiar.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well, when you lighten it (gamma correct), it's clear that it's part of a garment and not a 'head'.

There's a strip of reddish embroidery, decoration on the sleeve, and above that a blue-greenish embroidery and this is what gives an initial impression of an 'eye' in profile.

You can actually see the sleeve continuing up and meeting the armpit area and visualize a fold.

Maybe a family member moved the costume or garment after the picture was taken, or maybe it fell on the floor?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i checked the cupboard in the morning, it all seemed fine, theirs boxes in there and clothes, so it wasnt possible for something to fit in there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join