It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thing Caught on Mobile in my Room.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i sleep with a glock model 21 .45 and i have never seen anything out of place when i sleep. i dont aliens or monsters like the idea of being shot at, that is assumeing that they are real. (i want to believe but stories such as this make it hard). i suggest doing the same thing. im with the poster that said it looks like a saw mask, i was thinking the same thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Most likely the hanging jacket explanation from page 2 by Dan5647, but still, very nice coincidence if it wasn't a set up.

If i took a photo like that in my room, regardless of what was hanging on the door, it would still freak me out. Fare enough call by the OP to post the pics, unless it is purposeful hoaxing.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Let's rather not venture into the realm of "what and who we got to bed with"... The topic is not firearms, safety of firearms and other bed manners.

Let's stay focussed then.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I still havent slept in my room, i spent last night in the computer room,didnt get much sleep,my dog was barking its head off about 1am but i was to afraid to go check it out.

Heres more pics taken from that night.
img337.imageshack.us...

img227.imageshack.us...

img409.imageshack.us...

img404.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Let's get something straight. If I am laying in bed and I hear something rummaging around in the closet and opening and closing the door... I don't care what it is, the thing will be dead in about ten seconds from me bludegeoning it with whatever object is at hand.

If I took pictures and saw something that I knew wasn't supposed to be there and upon closer inspection did not find any evidence of anything being there, I would never sleep in that room again. In fact if it were obvious enough I would burn the house down, bury the ashes and salt the Earth so nothing grows there again.

This story, however, reeks of a cheap hoax. Eight pictures? I envision the scene from Austin Powers where he is doing a photo shoot. "Work it baby!"

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Here is a photo of the closet in the light

img252.imageshack.us...

Believe me, i would love to burn the house down. But ive just moved here and more importantly, i know no one around this area, otherwise i would be sleeping at their house.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Sniffer]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sniffer
Here is a photo of the closet in the light

img252.imageshack.us...

Believe me, i would love to burn the house down. But ive just moved here and more importantly, i know no one around this area, otherwise i would be sleeping at their house.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Sniffer]

intresting we need more evidence its still sounds like a hoax to me also

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
after looking @ this pic he aint in a suit its just his head showing so it could be anything like a modole of a scary face from a movie or so

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Its because of kids like you this site begins to bore me .. If you where so affraid, how did you manage to whait those 10 seconds it takes to initiate the camera for each picture. And how did you get the mask.. erm .. alien to stand still with only its head out from your closet ?

There should be a tag function on this forum to tag posts like this as "FAKE" or "Fun for kids"

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well if you can get your webcam up and running and get some video footage it may seem more credible. For now my opinion is that its a fake

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So he laid there in bad scared, then why did he move towards it like shown in these pictures?
img337.imageshack.us...
img119.imageshack.us...

Also in the first of these pictures the alien/mask seems to have no body...

And in this picture you'll see some light reflected of the books, so he used his cellphone light?
img404.imageshack.us...

[edit on 2007/10/2 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'd like to make a few pointers/suggestions and ask some questions if I may.

Firstly, I'm no stranger to the paranormal, I had well over 20 years of sleep paralysis before I finally found out that something other than a 'medical problem' was causing it - whatever it was, I suppose you can call them Shadow People, are now quite afraid of me.

The best advice I can give you if it IS a SP is to sprinkle salt around the outside of the door or wear some around your kneck in a little bag or locket. Also get a chunk of PLAIN IRON, no alloys, no fillers, no coatings, plain pure iron (I've tried rust but it doesn't seem to work, but an iron nail works fine, I use a metal bar). These things seem to be unable to come anywhere within about 6' of the salt and iron, which leads me to believe they might be related to the fay (faries) of old who were afraid of iron (because it 'hurt them') and also perhaps succubi in that they also seem to cause sleep paralysis for some unknown reason.

I also became a Christian, so I keep a bible by the side of the bed too, but the iron and the salt seem to be the major factors in keeping them at bay but they do respond to the name of the Lord, just it doesn't keep them away completely, they will reappear - though I guess it could be you banish one, another appears, they all look alike. There is some anecdotal evidence from people's 'sighting' reports that daemon and aliens (which personally I think are the same things) also dislike iron/salt, so it might work on whatever it is even if its not a SP.

Now, whether you can physically hurt a SP - not as far as I've tried. For years I was only aware of them out the corner of my eye, until very recenty (last year or two, after I became Christian proper to be fair) when they appear quite bodily in my main field of vision, I have got no photos or video of them however, mine seem generally to vanish as soon as I move, so to reach for a light switch or camera wouldn't do much good. They generally look like hooded monks to me, bit like dementors/ringwraith, they have no apparent face but I did see a hand once, that looked quite human, albeit it was grey in colour and the nails were fairly normal (no claws). The salt and iron DO injure them in some way because they back away from it, as I say, they keep a certain distance and whenever I've managed to get the jump on them (twice so far) they fall backwards away from the iron but strangely, the one did knock a solid object before vanishing, so I'd guess they CAN become corpreal for a period at will but generally appear to be smoke-like.

I threw some salt at one once which completely spazzed out my cat, usually she ignores these things completely (although I did once wake up and thought I saw one 'enter' my cat, but that could have been a dream), but I guess it screamed or something in a range only she could hear and she went mental, arched back, fur up the whole nine yards staring at where it had been for at least an hour afterwards.

Right, now, do I THINK its a SP? No, it seems to be too well deliniated for a SP the ones I've seen, and pictures I've seen of 'supposed' ones all look exactly as the name sounds, shadowy, you can see through them. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say the coat or hoax theory.

Questions just in case:

1. Are there any vents in your cupboard that might cause the door to bang?
2. Can we get a picture of the cupboard open in the daytime to see the inside, from top to bottom, sorry if we sound like we don't believe you but well, humans are far more annoying than anything paranormal in my books and much more 'evil'.
3. How do you feel when you're in the room with it and have you ever seen it actually completely out of the cupboard, like near the bed?
4. Did you have to run past it to get to your father and didn't that make you feel scared?
5. Any history of the house, deaths there, nearby graveyards, indian burial mounds, etc?
6. Have you recently tried anything occult in nature or converted to a different religion?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What a complete and utter joke....farce....hoax. Come on people, by continuing to give people like this the attention they crave, it makes us all look like gullible fools.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tep200377
Its because of kids like you this site begins to bore me .. If you where so affraid, how did you manage to whait those 10 seconds it takes to initiate the camera for each picture. And how did you get the mask.. erm .. alien to stand still with only its head out from your closet ?

There should be a tag function on this forum to tag posts like this as "FAKE" or "Fun for kids"

my phone has the ability of img sequence,which i had set before i went to bed. when i heard the noises i grabbed my phone asap and clicked, the pictures you see are of me laying up from my bed to a situp position in different frames, after the pics were taken i layed back down to go into my images directory and look through them.When i saw the head thats when i sprung up out of bed and ran down the hall to my dads room.

1. Are there any vents in your cupboard that might cause the door to bang?
Nope.
2. Can we get a picture of the cupboard open in the daytime to see the inside, from top to bottom, sorry if we sound like we don't believe you but well, humans are far more annoying than anything paranormal in my books and much more 'evil'.
at the moment its nighttime and there is no way im going in there to take them now, in the morning i will.
3. How do you feel when you're in the room with it and have you ever seen it actually completely out of the cupboard, like near the bed? recently ive been hearing things as ive said.my dreams have been normal, but religious in nature.
4. Did you have to run past it to get to your father and didn't that make you feel scared? yes i was # scared, when i saw the pic of the head it was like an explosion of addrenalin,i bolted out of my bed.
5. Any history of the house, deaths there, nearby graveyards, indian burial mounds, etc? been here for only a few months.its on new estate, so these houses have been newly built.
6. Have you recently tried anything occult in nature or converted to a different religion?nope, im atheist.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
bite the bullet tonight

drag it out by the head
and ask it where it came from

or just kick it around the room until your tired

at least you will sleep better

oh
and remember to keep your camera close to hand

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla
whatever it is, it would creep me out as well. I didnt know anyone else knew about shadow people, not to sound crazy but i saw one once. i could have been dreaming though. anyways, point is, i sleep with a loaded shotgun about 1 foot from my head. Not for shadow demons or whatever, but just in case. How bout you do the same and next time, blow the #@#@!$ away!

In reading this post, the fact that you have a gun scares me more than any photo.

People on this site are all about being "open minded" but when they see something they don't understand they're like "BLAST THE CRAP OUT OF IT" and burn the house down?

p.s. demons don't care about guns.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
its around 1am now, ive been opening the door slightly and poking my camera in and taking a photo, then enlarging it on my computer to see if i can spot anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

I think the picture of Tigger the Tiger on the wall near

the closet says it all ...

Ackers...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

hoax or not the one thing that stands out to me is that this thing doesnt seem to move in any of the pics, its at the same place everytime,

a watcher? a coat?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ackers46
I think the picture of Tigger the Tiger on the wall near

the closet says it all ...

I couldn't have said it better myself, although I am amused by the real-time play by play of the OP.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join