It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spots on the photo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Im not saying there are any ufo's in this photo especially as I dont really believe in them, But I was walking up a hill in England and took this shot of the valley and did not see anything unusual while taking the picture, However after coming home and looking at the photos I took I saw these spots in this one and I am just wondering if anyone may know what they are.

Sorry, don't know how to make it non external image.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Sakrateri]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Did you hear the sound of airplanes? Were you more focused on the valley than the air when you took this?

To me, they look like two planes coming almost straight at the camera.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No there was no sound whatsoever, And yes I was taking a shot of the houses in the valley not really paying attention to what was in the air, I thought planes too but when I enlarged the photo, come to think of it I can enlarge that section and post it too, the shape did not look like airplanes....and 2 that close together? but as I said I dunno what it is lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok, here is the spots enlarged, almost looks like they have like a blue haze around them too but mabey thats the weather?

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
These are interesting, but I still see planes.

The one on the right, as you look at the photo, seems to be a swept wing for sure, and the other one could be. The one on the left is catching the light just a bit different than the other one, so the wings aren't as pronounced. The enlargement blurs more than it clears up anything, but the outlines remain consistant with modern fighter craft to me.

And I have seen military craft flying in close formation often. They have to practice these types of things to be able to do it in combat and for airshows, I would guess.

Maybe someone else more knowlegable on aircraft can better ID these, but I still see aircraft.

But, this is still a good find. We need to look closely at a lot of photos if we hope to find the real deal.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I agree with NGC on two points.

One, I also see aircraft.

Two, keep looking up, taking
pictures and hoping !!

Nice post.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
The one on the right, as you look at the photo, seems to be a swept wing for sure,

Wow - "for sure" ?

I see a Rorschach test - thus, you see what you want, not "for sure"

based on the size alone, if these were swept wing aircraft - it would be impossible for you to NOT have heard them. I see and hear them daily. To project an image of this size no matter the weather conditions (to account for the blurred image) their maximum distance would be 5 miles - they would have been heard under any condition or direction they were moving.

check the pictures that you took before and after these, most likely you will find a similar anomaly.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JustTheFacts

Did you miss the idea where, in the absence of evidence, we are forced to draw conclusions from what little is available? And did I say anything other than that I, myself, concluded, and was sure, that barring some other evidence of a more conclusive nature, these were pictures of aircraft.

Could I be wrong? Yes, but until something comes along that factually outweighs my first conclusion, then I will stick with what seems most likely.

And sound is very subjective. My wife accuses me of ignoring her, when in fact I am just concentrating to the point that whatever sounds I hear are passed off as unimportant.

Maybe it is you that is seeing what you want to see, and so we cancel each other out.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
To me they look like birds flying away from you down the hill towards the village. The birds' heads are at the bottom of the smudge, tails are on top.

The right-hand smudge especially appears like a bird as described above

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nice pic. If the pixelation was better in would be more conclusive. They do appear to have aircraft profile IMHO. Nice countryside to say the least. Keep 'em coming.

new topics

top topics

join