It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape-Shifting UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hi, just read an interesting article and wanted your views on the topic. Shape Shifting UFO's.

Can these Alien craft shape-shift into new shapes and structures at the blink of an eye? Has anyone witnessed these strange happenings and has a story they'd like to tell?

SOURCE

There is no doubt that UFOs are strange. The fact that they are usually seen silently zipping around in our skies is weird enough; but throw in the fact that many UFOs that appear solid are seen to be constantly changing shape and size, it's enough to drive any serious UFO researcher to take up butterfly collecting instead.

It is one of the great mysteries of UFOs, how can something that looks so real not behave like a solid object and change shape as rapidly as smoke in the wind? This has led to wild speculations on the true nature of UFOs and allowed skeptics to dismiss the entire phenomenon as simply misinterpreted natural events.

What hard-core skeptics fail to take into consideration is the thousands of diverse UFO sightings that have come in over the years that exhibit the same shape-shifting characteristics. A reported sighting of a weird object that changes shape can be a good way to distinguish a real UFO from one that is fraudulent.

UFOs are seen to come in all kinds of different shapes and sizes, ranging from saucers, ovals, cigars, spheres, rocket and triangular shaped. They can suddenly appear and disappear, only to reappear in a completely different location. They can split in two and rejoin again instantly. This has led to all sorts of heated arguments between UFO researchers who have a preferred shape, choosing to throw out cases that don't meet their criteria. However, if you take into account all of the reports of UFOs seen to morph from one shape into another, then possibly the vast diversity of UFOs is not so difficult to explain after all.

Is this why we are seeing different shaped craft all the time. Are they usually disc shaped, but can change at will to another shape?

The link gives you a few Alien sighting reports from different sources. One is on board a plane, flying northeast at 19,000ft. The other is an eyewitness June 5, 2005, in Ohio

"It was thin, cigar shaped with rounded ends and there was a large spot of sun glare shining from the left (back end). With my arm completely extended, its length would have been about the width across of a quarter."

About six to seven seconds after he first spotted the unusual object, it seemed to change shape with the front end moving slightly inward so that the object took on more of a boomerang shape with one side shorter than the other. The glare from the sun that had been so bright at the left end moved in a quick flash and settled more in the center of the object and there seemed to be a darker spot right in the middle.

At that point the UFO was seen to ripple and get fuzzy at the edges. After the hazy ripple, it completely vanished leaving the eyewitness wondering what he had just seen.

Then the website talks about 'Have UFOs Inspired Morphing Aircraft Designs?'

Rumors have circulated among the UFO community that modern aircraft designs have been influenced by back-engineered extraterrestrial spacecraft. According to the website LiveScience.com, NASA and Department of Defense engineers are trying to create a plane that can morph into new shapes during flight by flexing or twisting, due to being made of new metals that form a kind of "flexible skin."

Now that's extremely interesting. I'm a believer of ships being grounded and rustled together to back engineer them. New alloys, microchips etc could all be used by us here. And if we managed to understand and get to grips how they shape shift, then the future wars could be very different indeed. How to you lock a missile target on a shape shifting craft?

Anyway, have a read! What do you guys think? Can they shape shift? Is that why we see so many different shapes and sizes? Or do we see different kinds because they have varied craft? Are we trying to back engineer these craft for their shape shifting qualities? Could it be done?

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
First of all, thank you for sharing the video about the Space Serpents,
(the one of yesterday), really amazing.

About this... this recalls me a sighting in Israel of a really odd object:

Of course it has been debated previously here,
but honestly i don't know the results of the analisys...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Nice post. I am a firm believer in UFOs and always have been. I find it highly likely that there are many different species observing us, possibly for different reasons. But, think about our society, how much have cars changed over the past 30 years? There are many things that could explain the different types of crafts we constantly see, and these two reasons and shapeshifting are all plausible reasons.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Fascinating video Internos, thanks for sharing and shows exactly what I've found. There's numerous accounts such as that where objects change in front of your eyes.

How does it change into those shapes?

If you are to believe that Aliens are highly advanced, then you would also believe their technology is somewhat better than human technology. If that is the case, then could they be using a hologram of somekind, mimicking patterns, objects, and other strange shapes? Are they doing this to impress us? Or are they doing it to confuse us?

From my original SOURCE LINK:

One odd shape-shifting UFO was actually captured on camera in 1994 at an undisclosed location within the Nellis Air Force Base Bombing and Gunnery Range Complex, Nevada. The videotape is said to have been smuggled out by contractor personnel who had operated tracking stations on the Nellis range. Even though the UFO was photographed by a very good remote controlled fixed mounted camera, it still has that fuzzy, cotton-ball look about it which seems to be common among UFOs.

The Nellis Test Range UFO footage is an excellent example of what seems to be a real UFO caught on tape. This object, tracked by military radar and cameras, flies boldly around in a bright, clear sky seemingly unconcerned that it is being watched and photographed.

The object recorded on videotape flying over the dessert terrain that day appears to be constantly changing shape. At first it appears to be disc-shaped, then it looks somewhat like a small jet with round stubby wings, then it changes into three-balls, all the while the object is never clearly defined. It is as if it is surrounded by fog or mist, keeping it just out of focus. What kind of object are we dealing with that is never still, is always changing shape, and seems to be not quite solid?

So it appeared disc-shaped, then looked like a small jet with stubby wings, and then it changed into three-balls?! Very odd indeed. I like how he mentioned that he saw what resembled a jet. Now, this goes back to my 'mimicking thought.'

Can they replicate surrounding Earthly craft that they've seen flying here? If that's the case, do we see Alien craft more often than we think flying high in the Earthly sky on a daily basis?

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Arawn]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If I videotape the "ball" dropping in NYC on New Years, can I have it put on FX as a "shape shifting" UFO?
Just wondering...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This was portrayed in the movie "flight of the navigator" it changed shape to perform different maneuvers.

top topics

join