It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which player gives the MOST clear hq music?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
this problem was bugging me for so much time now,and im not that professional when it comes to plugins and stuff.
- i have a c-media 8738 soundcard,i use it with 6 channel xear-3d and enabled 5.1 virtual speakers and reverbration.
- i have old speakers since i got the computer(still does the job),and i got a big cool headphoness which i use to really feel the bass

- i have all my favourity songs like 320kbps mp3's,flac's,mwa with 11h(1200kbps) quality

now on to the important part
which player i should use with what plug ins to get the most clear high quality sound and bass?
winamp....was good but then,in the options i can get 24bit music
jetaudio produced much clearer sound,i sticked with him,even tried the version of jetaudio that i can use 32bit music
then i found this foobar2000 that i heard is the most clear
instaled noise sharpening plug in on 30%,used some type of kernel plug in to bypass kmixer.sys so the sound can be clearer,and putet some asio plug in for i dont know what.
now there is some difference not just placebo affect(my eyers are trained to detect quality^^) but i dont know to good or worse.
i guess the music is much clearer now but i dont know maybe there is something worse

can some really professional come here and say which program to use with which plug ins to enjoy the hgihtest quality of playback?

join