It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longer video of the Santiago Chile 2007 UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I think this one is pretty good, because its difficult to explain as a natural occurrence. It looks a bit like the Phoenix lights 10 years ago in 1997. They all appear from the left, glowing for a bit and then goes off to the right and disappears.

Santiago Ufo 2007

I noticed this was posted here on ATS in May, but then only by showing a 25 second video. This one is a couple of minutes long and with better quality.

Related information: Armed forced reveal UFO presence in Chile

Now, if only the damn things could land and help us get rid of our current mad leaders, it would be great.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
nice. thanks for reposting this.
i was actually looking for this vid.
its amazing.
i just want to know, why these clips are always so short... what do they do with the erst of the videos?

[edit on 28-9-2007 by omi_kron_gravitron]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Oh its nothing, military flares dangling off weather balloons reflecting the star alpha centuri. Or possibly a group of 'hells angels' on motorbikes riding around on the mountain side (at 200mph). Move along

[edit on 28-9-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here is my original thread and video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
No its not Helle Angels on the mountain! Its either Bandidos or Outlaws!

Hell yeah this is a quite nice video great lightshow. IMHO we are watching a few alien aircrafts hovering above the city. Its NOT

A few weather ballons
A few Outlaws
A few apartments in the mountain that bought the same lamp at sale
It's not Venus
It's not gas
It's not a vulcano
It's not a airshow
It's not white dudes walking with bare legs in the mountain!

Dont think it's CGI but what the H... do i know

Where is the last piece of the movie though ?

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Oh its nothing, military flares dangling off weather balloons reflecting the star alpha centuri. Or possibly a group of 'hells angels' on motorbikes riding around on the mountain side (at 200mph). Move along

[edit on 28-9-2007 by wildone106]

[SNIP]

But seriously this is phoenix lights all over again! GREAT VIDEO, Real Authentic ET's

Do they have a standerd procedure or something for apearing to humans?

haha.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

Ah, that one was 1m, 54 seconds so it wasnt the thread I found. By the way, it seems the video is no longer available in that thread for some reason.

Thanks for posting though. How people can still refuse to see what these things are must be because of social conditioning. People have been seeing UFO's since the beginning of mankind. Some of the ones we see today are probably reverse engineered by the US military, but reverse engineered means that the alien ship came from somewhere to begin with.

Aliens exists, there is no doubt in my mind. And as for them not directly intervening, I think its because they realize that most of the population would see them as a threat and be afraid of them. After all, thats the way they are being portrayed by Hollywood most of the time. And its also the third step in the shadow government plan... second step is terrorism, to keep people afraid and controlled. The third step is a fake alien invasion for people to come crying for the New World Order.

I recommend the Disclosure Project for very credible witnesses of alien existence, if you need something more than your own eyes to realize it.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Copernicus]

join