It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Guardian - New Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been mentioned...

Apparently there is a new weapon which makes your flesh feel like it's cooking from the inside, somewhat like being inside a microwave. It's supposed to be a nonlethal weapon for crowd control and other such applications.

It is a bit like touching a red-hot wire, but there is no heat, only the sensation of heat. There is no burn mark or blister.

source

Thoughts? Opinions?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Sounds like it would be very effective in crowd control, though I'm fairly certain that the first time it was used, a human rights group (if used by the Army) or civil rights group (if used by the police) will denounce it as 'cruel and unusual'.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Interesting. I was reading Dr Greers book (its the guy behind the Disclosure Project) and he claims to have been subjected to exactly this. He says he felt like the body was burning from inside. And this was quite a few years ago.

According to him, it hit him like a invisible wave from somewhere. It was most certainly not like on that picture, with a silly box.

Like ive said before, their top secret technology is much more advanced than what gets shown to the public.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Its the smaller version of the Active Denial System, millimeter wave "gun" that the army just deployed. It was deployed to Iraq just a couple of months ago,but then the deployment was cancelled.
I remember reading about it 10 years ago. It has taken them this long to control its lethality. The radio waves kinda heat you up a little.
They really started working on it after the Mogadishu thing, a way to disperse a large crowd with out killing.

top topics

join