It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Where Are We Now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
we've been listening to Jordan Maxwell, Marrs, Icke, Jones, Cooper ect... but where are we now??? it's 2007 and the world is about to vote in a new president and the ball keeps rolling. they put ufo shows all over the 'history channel' and once in a while tease us with little pieces on conspiracy on t.v. we search our internet looking for more clues yet everyday nothing SOLID or groundbreaking cuts through. no revelations. 2012 is coming. another war looms. the American dollar is equal to Mexico and Canada. very interesting. sooooo.... all this speculation right? BUT ALL WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH! we know something is wrong but can't quite put our finger on it. and in a whole other perspective sometimes i look at things from other angles like for instance: if the government is evil and one big hollywood production like Jones and all them claim then these are the hardest working bunch of liars ever. come on, when u look at the grand scheme of things it is hard to imagine that almost every polititian and leader is a satanic occultist who wants the distruction of humanity.... what just so they can go molest little boys and no one will find out about it? it's just a little hard to believe that nothing more significant has cut through. i'm not making any kind of statements against conspiracy theories or for them i'm just putting it all out there. i'm frustrated cuz now there's so much info being pulled down off the internet too. who runs the world guys? first it's the 9 bankers, then it's the black pope, then it's the jesuits, then it's this and that one you see where i'm going. facts need to be straightened out at this point cuz the ufo at chicago ohare is pretty boring at this point don't ya think? i'm just frustrated yall. that's all. i want the truth, and like you, i can definitely handle the truth. someone, anyone please enlighten me. enlighten us. oh by the wat what happened to all these truth movements? i'm gonna end with this. if we want to convince the masses (friends and family) that these governments are lying and the world isn't what they think it is, we need a more solid platform to stand on, better facts, hardcore evidence and true leaders to run with the torch of truth. untill then we're just conspiracy theorists who to them look like atheists who are kooky.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
In case you didn't notice there plans arent goin so well.

Mainly because of the internet youtube google video and forums.

The freedom of information is quickly culling these plans

[edit on 27-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i guess but i don't see any big movements or anything...

join