It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

S. African bishop: Condoms tainted with AIDS

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

S. African bishop: Condoms tainted with AIDS


www.msnbc.msn.com

MAPUTO, Mozambique - The head of the Catholic church in Mozambique said on Wednesday he believed some European-made condoms were deliberately tainted with the HIV/AIDS virus to kill African people.

“I know of two countries in Europe who are making condoms with (the) virus on purpose, they want to finish with African people as part of their program to colonize the continent,” Archbishop Francisco Chimoio told Reuters.
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com




posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well according to some people around here the AIDS virus started when men were injected with a vaccine for hepatitis. So now condoms are being contaminated with AIDS. I wonder why the powers that want to do all the destroying did not chose a virus that kills more efficiently.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit for spelling

[edit on 26-9-2007 by RedGolem]



posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wtf so condoms kill you.

Thats what they mean by trojan its a virus hiding in it.

Arent condoms supplied nationally wouldnt this show up elsewhere through wholesale trades?



posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem
 


You are getting way ahead of yourself, with no scientific proof, conclusive evidence or further investigation it is irresponsible to accept as fact on face value alone. Let alone attempting to lead the discussion as if this is 'true and unquestionable. This may be ATS but wild speculation, personal opinions, fantasies etc… still cannot substitute for factual substance.

Looking forward to see how this story progresses.



posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This is a old conspiracy theory it plays into NWO and population reduction.

Conspiracy Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has also been used by people for propaganda against the west. (unless they are correct.)

Libya Claims Threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

You are getting way ahead of yourself, with no scientific proof, conclusive evidence or further investigation it is irresponsible to accept as fact on face value alone.


I know the story in question offers no proof. It is a spiritual leader making the statement, which could mean it will go either direction depending on how the media picks up on it.
This just also kina plays into how much you think the whole AIDS epidemic is mane made with the intention to wipe out a large portion of the population. Not trying to say that it is just making the statement.


apc

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Already posted here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

As I said in that thread, HIV can not survive in an unused condom. HIV dies very quickly without blood to swim around in. Even faster if exposed to air.



posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
that bishop is insane....nuff said

if he says that then people will follow and not use condoms right.....thats what god wants afterall



posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
What can i say - i am blown away by this. I have read the article and I can only imagine what everyone in the world is now thinking or going to say - this is scary - and this on MSNBC by Reuters...

OMG, what has the world come to?? I wish someone could give me the answer. Why is this happening? Who would even do such a thing - how could they even think that Mozambique -

IS PART OF SOUTH AFRICA



or are they going to say well we mean SORT of Southern Africa.

Well it certainly reads as South Africa. Who would say, "a Southern African" bishop if he came from Mozambique!! Who are these idiots??



posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shearder
 


Shearder,
Thanks for your post, and for pointing out all the incorrect information in the original story.



posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Shearder,
Thanks for your post, and for pointing out all the incorrect information in the original story.


Hey RedGolem - I hope you know it was not aimed at you. It was the site itself that has this eroneous info. Thought if i at least corrected 5 people SA wouldn't look as bad LOL



posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hmm let's see:

Representative of the catholic church, has a problem with condoms due to religious dogma, sees an easy way to influence his 'flock' by appealing to several base fears that may exist in his country (AIDS and repression by foreign colonialists)

OR

A Catholic Bishop from Mozambique has insider knowledge of a plot by major European pharmaceutical companies to indiscriminately kill lots of people using a method with so many technical difficulties that I won't go in to. In order to further a colonialist agenda.

I know which one I believe..


Ge 38:8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother. Ge 38:9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. Ge 38:10 And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.


OK so don't go spilling your seed on the ground now people, not in a country with huge population growth issues and high mortality rates from AIDS - So sayeth the LORD or at least the Catholics churchs interpretation of the above load of tosh.



posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Things like this popping up and getting traction is the price a society pays when it deals in fear and secrets.

Because we have lost credibility, people start thinking what else might they be lying about. Then anything becomes possible and motive and belief fills in the story.

I see the solution is having a transparent ruling system where people know we are not doing this secret thing or that.



posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EJHoover
OK so don't go spilling your seed on the ground now people, not in a country with huge population growth issues and high mortality rates from AIDS - So sayeth the LORD or at least the Catholics churchs interpretation of the above load of tosh.

What in the name of Christ does this have to do with the Catholic Church as a collective?? This bishop may have his OWN way/agenda to stop people using contraception OR he knows what he is saying is fact. This had nothing to do with the Catholic Church as a whole.

Just my 0.02 to assist in getting the thread back to the OP post.

What YOU NEED to respond to, and i will make it easy, is this:



MAPUTO, Mozambique - The head of the Catholic church in Mozambique said on Wednesday he believed some European-made condoms were deliberately tainted with the HIV/AIDS virus to kill African people.

“I know of two countries in Europe who are making condoms with (the) virus on purpose, they want to finish with African people as part of their program to colonize the continent,” Archbishop Francisco Chimoio told Reuters.


Now, based on the above, just so you don't have to scroll ALL the way to the top, do you believe his claims or not? It is NOT the CATHOLIC church making the claims BUT an Archbishop.

IMHO, anything is possible - not so?

So now that we are not attacking the Catholic Church, as some love to do, let's discuss THIS matter as POSTED and a LINK provided for you to read at your leisure.

Let's see if you can respond to the article and not bash the church.



posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shearder


Hey RedGolem - I hope you know it was not aimed at you. It was the site itself that has this eroneous info.


Shearder,
Yes I know it was not directed at me.
Kind of you to follow up on that

I am still hoping that this story has some inaccuracies as to what the man in question actually said.



posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem

Well according to some people around here the AIDS virus started when men were injected with a vaccine for hepatitis. So now condoms are being contaminated with AIDS. I wonder why the powers that want to do all the destroying did not chose a virus that kills more efficiently.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit for spelling

[edit on 26-9-2007 by RedGolem]


They thought it would kill more.....it only works for premisquious ( killed the word ) people. Why do you think that sex is being promoted everywhere in america. more sex is greater chacnce for the virus to spread. it doesnt work in countries where sex is frowned upon or atleast sex not for procreation.



posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
They thought it would kill more.....it only works for premisquious ( killed the word ) people. Why do you think that sex is being promoted everywhere in america. more sex is greater chacnce for the virus to spread. it doesnt work in countries where sex is frowned upon or atleast sex not for procreation.


If this is a NWO plot you are missing a key point, global population reduction, this would be one of only many measures to reduce fertility, something cut in half over the last 50 years.

What better way to reduce population then a virus that makes having sex (where the lady can get pregnant) a game of Russian roulette. A long incubation period, and to some extent a difficult transmission makes this virus coincedentally perfectly suited for this purpose

Killing people is not the only, nor best, way to reduce population over the long run, lower fertility rates is more effective.



[edit on 28-9-2007 by Redge777]



posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Already posted here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'



Also being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder

Originally posted by EJHoover
OK so don't go spilling your seed on the ground now people, not in a country with huge population growth issues and high mortality rates from AIDS - So sayeth the LORD or at least the Catholics churchs interpretation of the above load of tosh.

What in the name of Christ does this have to do with the Catholic Church as a collective?? This bishop may have his OWN way/agenda to stop people using contraception OR he knows what he is saying is fact. This had nothing to do with the Catholic Church as a whole.

Just my 0.02 to assist in getting the thread back to the OP post.

What YOU NEED to respond to, and i will make it easy, is this:



MAPUTO, Mozambique - The head of the Catholic church in Mozambique said on Wednesday he believed some European-made condoms were deliberately tainted with the HIV/AIDS virus to kill African people.

“I know of two countries in Europe who are making condoms with (the) virus on purpose, they want to finish with African people as part of their program to colonize the continent,” Archbishop Francisco Chimoio told Reuters.


Now, based on the above, just so you don't have to scroll ALL the way to the top, do you believe his claims or not? It is NOT the CATHOLIC church making the claims BUT an Archbishop.

IMHO, anything is possible - not so?

So now that we are not attacking the Catholic Church, as some love to do, let's discuss THIS matter as POSTED and a LINK provided for you to read at your leisure.

Let's see if you can respond to the article and not bash the church.


OK, let me be clear as I can see why you misinterpreted my comments before. I am not claiming that this view comes straight from Rome, I fully understand that this is the view of a single person and all large organisations have their rogues.

What I am saying is that the catholic churches policy on birth-control, which does come from Rome, is not helpful in countries where there are large issues with population control and AIDS. Have the Vatican issued a rebuke to this gentleman yet? How did this guy become an Archbishop? I would expect that a senior member of the catholic church would need to be considered at least 'responsible' before being 'promoted' and have a level headed view of the socio-political environment. While the method may be poor, this is just a shocking means of trying to scare people into complying with what is a catholic church policy. There are crazy people the world over who believe all sorts of things but this is one guy in a twisted way pursuing the agenda given to him as doctrine.

The point I make is that this view, which is discredited by many other sects of christianity is based on the bible passage I quoted. The bible, through its many translations and the machinations of individuals involved in the Church is not actually a reliable guide to the 'Word of God', rather it is a collection of archaic, badly translated prose that has been adulterated over the centuries to read what ever suited the agenda of the time. I hardly think it is fair to inflict unecessary suffering on people in this day and age just because they may refuse to impregnate their partner when they have sex?

How is that christian? What difference does it really make? are they bad people?

I agree that anything is possible as to whether the story is true but the two cases I put up in my original ask which is probable. There are also technical issues about the means of delivering the AIDS virus outside of direct blood transmission that means that it is bunk.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by EJHoover]



posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EJHoover

OK, let me be clear as I can see why you misinterpreted my comments before. I am not claiming that this view comes straight from Rome, I fully understand that this is the view of a single person and all large organisations have their rogues.

Agreed 100%


Originally posted by EJHoover
What I am saying is that the catholic churches policy on birth-control, which does come from Rome, is not helpful in countries where there are large issues with population control and AIDS.
I agree with you. There should be a little more thought given by the church for this sort(s) of issue(s).

Originally posted by EJHoover

....but this is one guy in a twisted way pursuing the agenda given to him as doctrine.

I guess some of them do have their own agendas. Basically he is saying the must not use condoms to "infest" with aids but rather do that without condoms. Makes no sense. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.


Originally posted by EJHoover
The bible, through its many translations and the machinations of individuals involved in the Church is not actually a reliable guide to the 'Word of God', rather it is a collection of archaic, badly translated prose that has been adulterated over the centuries to read what ever suited the agenda of the time.

oh i MORE than agree with you on the bible and how it translates.


Originally posted by EJHoover
I hardly think it is fair to inflict unecessary suffering on people in this day and age just because they may refuse to impregnate their partner when they have sex?

Yes, i agree. The church needs to review some of their policies which are outdated based on today's society.


Originally posted by EJHooverThere are also technical issues about the means of delivering the AIDS virus outside of direct blood transmission that means that it is bunk.

I agree with you that this is bunk. I didn't believe it for one minute. He is trying to scare the people into doing HIS bidding. What he is basically saying is let the people die.

I apologies for the misunderstanding from the previous post. I guess again i should not shoot from the hip. I didn't take it personally, BUT, I assumed this thread was going to follow the beaten track of becoming a church bashing thread.




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join